KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Has Russia brainwashed White Americans of low Education?

Has Russia brainwashed White Americans of low Education?
Started by: Stop the hate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity

What do you call the millions of blacks who had never voted before that came out to vote for Obama?

"Sometimes, for the dream to live.... the dreamer must die."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:08 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
What do you call the millions of blacks who had never voted before that came out to vote for Obama?

I'd call them people who voted for a presidential candidate based mostly on race.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:12 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I'd call them people who voted for a presidential candidate based mostly on race.

Just like all the men who voted for Trump, voted mostly based on gender?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Robtard
Just like all the men who voted for Trump, voted mostly based on gender?

It's certainly possible that the men who have never once voted before came out to vote for Trump because he was a man. Or rather because Trumps opponent was a woman.

I admit I would be curious as to the number of people who had never once voted before in their life who came out for Trump.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:17 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

So to sum things up:

-If you're black and voted for Obama, it's because Obama is black and skin color is all you cared about

-If you're a woman and voted for Clinton, it's because Clinton is a woman and her gender/sex is all you cared about

-If you're a man and you voted for Trump, well, maybe, just maybe his gender/sex is what you cared about

edit: it's almost like you're using a different standard when judging black and female voters, Surt

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 3rd, 2017 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

So to sum things up:

-If you're black and voted for Obama, it's because Obama is black and skin color is all you cared about

-If you're a woman and voted for Clinton, it's because Clinton is a woman and her gender/sex is all you cared about

-If you're a man and you voted for Trump, well, maybe, just maybe his gender/sex had is what you cared about

Yes, you summed that up well. The reason I said "maybe" for men is because what they were voting for wasn't a first. Trump wouldn't have been the first male president.

On the other hand, we'd never had a black president or a female president.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:25 PM
Trocity

I knew Rob would be triggered. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:25 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

edit: it's almost like you're using a different standard when judging black and female voters, Surt

In this case you're 100% correct, I am. Like I said, we'd never had a black president before. We haven't had a female one either. So yes, I feel those two groups of people had more incentive to come out and vote based purely on race or gender.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:27 PM
Robtard

In this case you're 100% correct, I am. Like I said, we'd never had a black president before. We haven't had a female one either. So yes, I feel those two groups of people had more incentive to come out and vote based purely on race or gender.
LolZ

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:27 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Yep, in this specific case I am indeed. I have explained the circumstances for this.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:28 PM
Robtard

I knew Rob would be triggered. laughing out loud

Who are you?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:28 PM
Robtard

Yep, in this specific case I am indeed. I have explained the circumstances for this.

Oh yes, yes you have. Lolz.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:29 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Oh yes, yes you have. Lolz.

Indeed thumb up

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:30 PM
Robtard

Indeed thumb up
At least you're finally proud about your bigotry.

"See good in bad." -Mr. Kim circa 2257

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:33 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

At least you're finally proud about your bigotry.

"See good in bad." -Mr. Kim circa 2257

But it has nothing to do with bigotry, rather it has to do with history.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:35 PM
Robtard

You're saying that black people and women are incapable of looking beyond a superficial issue when it comes to voting because they're black or women. Pretty sure that's similar to being a bigoted person. What would you call that? I'm all ears.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:40 PM
Trocity

Shoulda just gone ahead and put 'Re' instead of 'Rob' when making the profile. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:42 PM
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Shoulda just gone ahead and put 'Re' instead of 'Rob' when making the profile. laughing out loud
Original joke. thumb up

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:43 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

Is he someone's sock?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:46 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

You're saying that black people and women are incapable of looking beyond a superficial issue when it comes to voting because they're black or women. Pretty sure that's similar to being a bigoted person. What would you call that? I'm all ears.

No, it's not because they are black or women. Nobody said this was something that was inherent in the race or gender, merely that I feel the fact in the past we never had a black or female president would make it more likely.

If we'd never had a white male president I'd say white men were more likely to come out and vote too. If I'd said whites can't fall victim to this then that would be bigotry.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 09:47 PM