KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What systems do own/play?

What systems do own/play?
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
@#$%

What systems do own/play?

I've rolled MS the past few gens.

Used to be a Nintendo fanboy, like everyone. Then kind of lost interest after the Cube (I was playing my PS2 a lot more.)

I'd say I game on Steam about as much, but it's no gaming rig, so mostly low rent indies on that thing...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 03:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

All major consoles.

I own 360, PS3 and a Wii U from previous gen (even though Wii U isn't really previous gen.

Then I have an PS4 and Xbox One. And a computer that is able to play all games at pretty good graphics.

I primarily use my Xbox One as the main console and PC for everything else.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 04:32 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

PS Vita, PS2, Computer.

X1 Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 04:35 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

I own a PS3 and a PC, but rarely play the console.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 08:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

An SNES, Sega, Ps1, ps2, ps3, xbox, xbox 360, gamecube, and a PC.

I don't play the actual systems anymore when it comes to my SNES, Sega, and PS1. I just use roms and emulators instead.

As for the stuff I am playing now, I play either stuff on PC or the 360. Mostly the PC.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 08:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

used to own snes and original playstation..

now simply ps4

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 11:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
PS Vita, PS2, Computer.
Nintendo DS* as well.

X1 Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 10:17 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Relentless

PS3, PS4, Wii U, and 3DS.

"We are not children of celestial f*ckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who
wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin'
new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the f*ckin' limit've our potential, believe me."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 11:20 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

I suppose I technically have a PSP. Not physically, but I do have a PSP emulator with a bunch of games.

Crisis Core is a great game.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 04:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Surtur
I suppose I technically have a PSP. Not physically, but I do have a PSP emulator with a bunch of games.

Crisis Core is a great game.
dunno if it'd be hard for you to play, but if you love action-packed games, and FF Lore, play Dissidia.

Also, Gladiator Begins is a great PSP fighting game with mechanics that are like MH, with fast-paced gameplay.

X1 Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 06:40 PM
Surtur

Originally posted by Jmanghan
dunno if it'd be hard for you to play, but if you love action-packed games, and FF Lore, play Dissidia.

Also, Gladiator Begins is a great PSP fighting game with mechanics that are like MH, with fast-paced gameplay.

Heh yeah, I also have roms of both Dissidia's. So far I've beaten Clouds story mode.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 08:34 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The only major consoles I never owned, not counting hand helds, were the original Xbox, Saturn and Xbox One. I would probably have purchased an Xbox One by now had MS not released all the exclusives I'd be interested in playing for the PC. Now there's no reason for me to buy one.

As far as handhelds go, I've owned a Gameboy Advance SP, DS Lite, PSP, and a Vita.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2017 12:23 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Surtur
Heh yeah, I also have roms of both Dissidia's. So far I've beaten Clouds story mode.
Obviously, my favorite character in the game is the Warrior of Light.

X1 Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 7th, 2017 03:22 AM