KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Powerless (DC Universe)

Powerless (DC Universe)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Gender: Male
Location: South Africa, under the bed.

Yeah, I liked it. Silly, but fun. Lots of Easter eggs and in-jokes for the fanboys and girls. Reminded me a bit of The Big Bang Theory when it just started, which is ironic, since I watched the newest episode of TBBT just after Powerless and didn't find it half as funny.


__________________


May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 10:29 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Yeah, I liked it. Silly, but fun. Lots of Easter eggs and in-jokes for the fanboys and girls. Reminded me a bit of The Big Bang Theory when it just started, which is ironic, since I watched the newest episode of TBBT just after Powerless and didn't find it half as funny.
If it reminds you of TBBT, then it must be terrible.


__________________



Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 11:19 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Gender: Male
Location: South Africa, under the bed.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
If it reminds you of TBBT, then it must be terrible.


Like your opinion.

Awards and nominations
Award Won Nominated
American Film Institute Awards
1 1
Art Directors Guilds
1 4
CBS Fan Awards
4 7
Critics' Choice Television Awards
5 18
Directors Guild of America Awards
0 3
EWwy Awards
2 7
Golden Globe Awards
1 7
Kerrang! Awards
0 1
Kids' Choice Awards
1 8
National Television Awards
1 4
Online Film Critics Society Awards
9 31
People's Choice Awards
7 17
Primetime Emmy Awards
7 39
Producers Guild of America Awards
0 4
Satellite Awards
3 14
Screen Actors Guild Awards
0 8
TCA Awards
3 10
Teen Choice Awards
3 20
TV Guide Awards
5 9
Young Hollywood Awards
0 2
Total number of wins and nominations
Totals 52 213


__________________


May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 06:01 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Lol TBBT is garbage.


__________________



Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 06:46 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

Gender: Male
Location: Anytown, USA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Like your opinion.

Awards and nominations
Award Won Nominated
American Film Institute Awards
1 1
Art Directors Guilds
1 4
CBS Fan Awards
4 7
Critics' Choice Television Awards
5 18
Directors Guild of America Awards
0 3
EWwy Awards
2 7
Golden Globe Awards
1 7
Kerrang! Awards
0 1
Kids' Choice Awards
1 8
National Television Awards
1 4
Online Film Critics Society Awards
9 31
People's Choice Awards
7 17
Primetime Emmy Awards
7 39
Producers Guild of America Awards
0 4
Satellite Awards
3 14
Screen Actors Guild Awards
0 8
TCA Awards
3 10
Teen Choice Awards
3 20
TV Guide Awards
5 9
Young Hollywood Awards
0 2
Total number of wins and nominations
Totals 52 213

I find its better not to argue with someone who's opinion is 'this sucks' with no reasoning to follow.
You waste time throwing together an argument and just get the same comment as a reply, with maybe an lol tacked on.

Some just cant differentiate between 'i dont like this' and 'this is bad'. If they could, they'd have better arguments to begin with.


__________________


That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 11:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Gender: Male
Location: South Africa, under the bed.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I find its better not to argue with someone who's opinion is 'this sucks' with no reasoning to follow.
You waste time throwing together an argument and just get the same comment as a reply, with maybe an lol tacked on.

Some just cant differentiate between 'i dont like this' and 'this is bad'. If they could, they'd have better arguments to begin with.


I agree.

Which is why I didn't bother to type out a reply or formulate an argument, I just copied and pasted that list of awards evil face evil face


__________________


May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 12:44 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

Gender: Male
Location: Anytown, USA

Oh thank god, i thought you put time into that! thumb up


__________________


That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 12:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Gender: Male
Location: South Africa, under the bed.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Oh thank god, i thought you put time into that! thumb up


eek!


__________________


May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 01:03 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Gender: Male
Location: A vault... duh...

I wasn't very impressed with the pilot, but will give it another episode before making up my mind.


__________________
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2017 03:03 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Gender: Male
Location:

it has a couple more eps in now? is it good? the TBBT comparison threw me off because I do not like that show


__________________


Overconfidence is a Hallmark of the intellectually stunted.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 04:45 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 03:48 AM.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Powerless (DC Universe)

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.