KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aquaman vs thor

Aquaman vs thor
Started by: mighty adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

I know who Kurse is and I wouldn't really call myself a Thor fan.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 04:36 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deadline
I know who Kurse is and I wouldn't really call myself a Thor fan.

I should hope so; the scans I provided on the previous page tells you the identity of both of them.

Moreover, you're a registered user of a comic book message forum, with over 20,000 posts to your credit. Somehow I doubt you represent the average reader Marvel's targeting.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 05:02 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by mighty adam
Dcun aquaman vs female thor jean

Fight takes place in Antarctica near water. Both have standard weapons bloodlust.

I thin uworthy thor would be a better match than jane

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 05:08 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

well I know about Kurse because I read about him, at one point I was almost collecting every Marvel title. I don't know what they've done to Marvel now. Ok back on topic I think Aquaman loses he's tough but not that tough, he's not top tier for example he couldn't beat Superman in a physical fight.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 05:12 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by -Pr-
Wait... There's a female Kurse now?

Not sure if you've been answered yet, but yeah, the original was imprisoned, and a female elf (forget her name) takes his place. Don't want to reveal too much.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 06:34 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Aquaman strength is far pass 100tons even in the dcun he has a few impressive lifting feats. If she has the full powers of thor i can see her beating him threw pure versatility. Aquaman still a great fighter and his indestructible weapon can do so damge to her she wont push his shit clean in

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 07:56 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Aquaman strength

He has no strengths.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 07:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He has no strengths.
lol i see you hate him why?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 08:00 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Jane kicks his ass

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 08:03 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

lol i see you hate him why?

I'm glad you asked:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 08:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Those last 2 had me in bad shape laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 11:30 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm glad you asked:

lol oh hell naw

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:55 AM
mighty adam

I like aquaman because i just love the water and sea life but.....the shit dc had him doing back then ruined the character for alot of people

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:57 AM
EcstaticGrace

Aquaman strength is far pass 100tons even in the dcun he has a few impressive lifting feats. If she has the full powers of thor i can see her beating him threw pure versatility. Aquaman still a great fighter and his indestructible weapon can do so damge to her she wont push his shit clean in

Exactly the Trench feat should be in the millions of tons, causing an eruption is way past hundreds of tons, and the scepter feat should be passed the prior 2.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 01:58 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Deadline
well I know about Kurse because I read about him, at one point I was almost collecting every Marvel title. I don't know what they've done to Marvel now. Ok back on topic I think Aquaman loses he's tough but not that tough, he's not top tier for example he couldn't beat Superman in a physical fight.

Jane wouldn't match Superman in a physical fight either and Aquaman honestly isn't just his physicals where he can't beat someone by sheer strength of fist he can with his trident.

City lvl feats should honestly be replica-table by a lot of characters on the Aquaman tier.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 02:00 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

AM stabs the **** in the eyes. His speed is far superior to any thors he blitz the board and stabs her in the eyes

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 03:08 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wait, what?

What makes you think Aqua is faster than Thor, srsly?

Just because Thor is slower than SM/DD/WV doesn't mean he's slower than Aquaf*ck.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 03:52 AM
Stoic
Avenger

AM stabs the **** in the eyes. His speed is far superior to any thors he blitz the board and stabs her in the eyes

Arthur would never win this. You're talking about an underwater trench as one of his best feats, whereas Thor has planetary level destruction feats. Not many would want to get into a feat war repping Aquaman against Thor. You also can't pick and choose what powers he or she can use, because that would be like someone else opting to remove Aquaman's ability to breathe under water, or removing his TP abilities and so on. Thor overall under optimal conditions would end Arthur very quickly. Keep in mind that this isn't a comic that has the the writer deciding to allow one character to hold back a huge portion of their power, while the other goes all out.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 04:07 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by Stoic
Arthur would never win this. You're talking about an underwater trench as one of his best feats, whereas Thor has planetary level destruction feats. Not many would want to get into a feat war repping Aquaman against Thor. You also can't pick and choose what powers he or she can use, because that would be like someone else opting to remove Aquaman's ability to breathe under water, or removing his TP abilities and so on. Thor overall under optimal conditions would end Arthur very quickly. Keep in mind that this isn't a comic that has the the writer deciding to allow one character to back a huge portion of their power, while the other goes all out.
only a idiot would deny thors versitlity. Or say aquaman would hoe out thor. All im saying is aquaman has the strength to damage her in h2h plus a indestructible weapon that can do major damage his speed is superior he speed blitz ww and others in his short time in DCun. Classic thor never was that fast. Hulk, spiderman is faster. Yes the hammer allows FTL speed but combat speed thor is trash. Aquaman can get some wins in this fight reject board will not just push his shit in.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 04:13 AM
Stoic
Avenger

only a idiot would deny thors versitlity. Or say aquaman would hoe out thor. All im saying is aquaman has the strength to damage her in h2h plus a indestructible weapon that can do major damage his speed is superior he speed blitz ww and others in his short time in DCun. Classic thor never was that fast. Hulk, spiderman is faster. Yes the hammer allows FTL speed but combat speed thor is trash. Aquaman can get some wins in this fight reject board will not just push his shit in.

Thor has magical lightning storms, wind storms, flight, teleportation and several other tools that Aquaman has no answer for. I'm hoping that you aren't trying to make Aquaman out to be a speedster like the Flash or Quicksilver because he really isn't. His speed isn't anything that Thor would be unable to react to either. Most people realize that Arthur is pretty powerful, but he isn't in Thor's weight class.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 05:57 AM