KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blink vs DCNU Wally

Blink vs DCNU Wally
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I dont think she has any. Her tp is fast but her reaction speed is like peak human maybe a little faster...plus her teleportation can be sensed. Maybe carver is using a different incarnation (what if perhaps?)

If her reflexes are instant, and her movement is instant, then anytime she even thinks about porting, there are actually TWO Blinks in existence, lol.

One at point A, and one simultaneously at point B. When we know that isn't the case.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 10:38 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're missing point C.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: carver the ninth

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 10:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lord Carver will skin and burn you alive, fuckers.

PS. Lord Carver says you don't have a job anymore, ice.

laughing out loud

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 10:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're missing point C.

Yeah, Carver makes shit up. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by riv6672

Not when you put on the carver-vision glasses.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:21 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What's the last comic you read?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Carver-vision©

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:

What's the last comic you read?

Whats the last one you understood?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:38 AM
carver9

Whats the last one you understood?

The same one you read.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:56 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by carver9
The same one you read.

Thats funny.
MY comic didnt come with free pullout
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 06:14 AM
DarkSaint85

Well, DCnU Wally is even faster than in the DCU, so outracing instantaneous transmission is legit.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 08:34 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, DCnU Wally is even faster than in the DCU, so outracing instantaneous transmission is legit.

Never understood speedster wankage.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 10:38 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Like any other kind of wankage though, doesnt make things non cannon.

Fun thread, but i all Carvered out. Glad it wasnt closed...! laughing

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 10:47 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

^^^Like any other kind of wankage though, doesnt make things non cannon.

Fun thread, but i all Carvered out. Glad it wasnt closed...! laughing

No. That's not what i was talking about.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 10:49 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Being *faster than instantaneous*: wouldn't that mean being able to react before the instantaneous event even happens? It can't be after -- that's slower; it can't be at the same time -- that's simultaneous, not trans-instantaneous. So would it mean time travel? Otherwise, trans-instantaneous makes as much sense to me as *near-infinite*.

Comics. Meps.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Jan 12th, 2017 at 10:54 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 10:51 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I 'wank' them, because they're not just capable of running fast. They can do so much kote.

Stupid? Yes. But viewed through the lens of logic, all of comics is stupid.

In terms of feats, many people don't realise just how powerful Wally is. How stupidly fast he is...there's that scan of him scanning 500,000 people in a pico second, for example. That's insane, even before we go into his feats like outrunning death or his shadow, or himself.

Does that make him the best character? Course not. But it makes him the fastest, which is what we focus on in a battle thread.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 11:00 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Never understood speedster wankage.

They are the only characters on KMC that gets this kind of treatment. Ignore all of their showings and focus only on powerset. It's sad really. They aren't even noticeable when facing threats. Konvikt stood in one spot and took their hits grundy did as well along with countless others. The big guns like Superman and Wonder Woman are always the factors while the Flashes are normally the ones running around the city saving lives. They are fodder but yet on KMC they can beat people like Odin. When it comes to the Flashes, people debate primarily off of powerset but ignore this same rule about any other character. If we gave this luxury to every other character, people like Surfer would be unstoppable.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 01:08 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
They are the only characters on KMC that gets this kind of treatment. Ignore all of their showings and focus only on powerset. It's sad really. They aren't even noticeable when facing threats. Konvikt stood in one spot and took their hits grundy did as well along with countless others. The big guns like Superman and Wonder Woman are always the factors while the Flashes are normally the ones running around the city saving lives. They are fodder but yet on KMC they can beat people like Odin. When it comes to the Flashes, people debate primarily off of powerset but ignore this same rule about any other character. If we gave this luxury to every other character, people like Surfer would be unstoppable.

lol, that's bullshit and you know it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 01:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

carver the hypocrite strikes again

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 01:12 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol. Poor carver.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 01:33 PM