KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » X-Men: Dark Phoenix

X-Men: Dark Phoenix
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

X1 was an okay film
X2 was amazing and set us up for Dark Phoenix with the ending
X3 was awful, completely dropped the ball with DP
FC was good
DOFP was amazing
APOC was awful

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 02:29 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ thumb up

I would just swap your good and amazing with FC and DOFP.

But both were hella entertaining. Could have been in the conversation for the best superhero trilogy until that trash Apoc came along.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 06:02 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

X1 - I like it. It was cool to see the X-Men on the big screen
X2 - Awesome
X3 - Garbage
FC - I liked it, but didnt think it was as good as most.
DofP - I thought the 1st half of the movie was excellent but the second half fell off the rails for me.
AoA - Again, I really enjoyed it. Maybe I like it more than most because I never really paid a whole lot of attention to Apoc in the comics that much. I have books with him, but he never appealed to me all that much as a character/villain.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 07:00 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

There was no AoA movie... just because Apoc was in it, doesn't make it AoA ffs.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 07:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

What are people’s thoughts on original DOFP VS DOFP rogue version? Wasn’t much different I guess but I’m curious if it change their opinion on the film

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 07:59 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Rogue version was interesting. More Terminator type stuff in the future. But I think the theatrical version just flowed better for me. So I can see why the Rogue stuff was cut out.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 08:24 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 08:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Disney will probably bury this mess or just put it in their app. Fox really trashed these characters.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 08:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 09:44 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It's being reshot, just not for three months. Which is mentioned in the article I posted. stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 09:53 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A trailer for this has been leaked online, Bootlegged version

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstud...leaked_trailer/

the teaser is suppose be shown with Venom.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 11:30 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Let the Fox verse die with a whimper.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 02:01 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

If the X-Men do eventually join the MCU, I wouldn't mind the cast staying as is, but bring in Jackman as Wolverine.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 02:13 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I would not be outright opposed but I would rather them recast. Jackman is too old for years down the line to start over when they could reset the actor imo. Not really an X-men guy never have been I want the ff and their villains to. head on over. Silver surfer also.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 02:16 PM
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
If the X-Men do eventually join the MCU, I wouldn't mind the cast staying as is, but bring in Jackman as Wolverine.

Nah best the MCU just reboots it fresh like they did with Spider-Man.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 03:05 PM
Impediment
Endless

Jackman has aged, yes, but isn't Old Man Logan.

I dunno. I guess part of me wants to see Jackman as Wolverine one last time to fight Hulk.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 03:10 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Jackman has aged, yes, but isn't Old Man Logan.

I dunno. I guess part of me wants to see Jackman as Wolverine one last time to fight Hulk.
I want to see the Hulk kick the shit out of him. Never cared for Logan.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 03:11 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

reboot is best

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 09:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
reboot is best
thumb up

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 11:23 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A trailer for this is suppose to drop later today or tonight depending on where you are in the world.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 01:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote