KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » X-Men: Dark Phoenix

X-Men: Dark Phoenix
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Latest trailer actually looks decent. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: looks like Phoenix Force is actually a thing, and its come from space

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 07:46 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"The worst X-Men Movie". Jesus.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 06:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Aint watched THat guy's reviews in long time... He kind went down the Shill Path...IMO...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 06:22 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

15% on RT

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 07:05 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So much for the continuity, She had the Phoenix Force at the end of the Apocalypse film and yet she gets it again for this movie

so she has Two Phoenix's then??

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 07:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
So much for the continuity, She had the Phoenix Force at the end of the Apocalypse film and yet she gets it again for this movie

so she has Two Phoenix's then??

When have the x-men movies ever been known for their continuity?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 07:52 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Exactly.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 07:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by -Pr-
"The worst X-Men Movie". Jesus.

Yeah, I saw that a bit earlier. Pretty brutal. When he said it's worse than X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I was like, oof, that bad, huh?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 08:03 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looking forward to when Marvel Studio's reboots the X-men Movies

wonder if they'll attempt to adapt the Phoenix Saga themselves.

Last edited by Kazenji on Jun 5th, 2019 at 08:32 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 08:24 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Kinda skeptical on being worse than Wolverine Origins, that being hard to accomplish, but this is a yikes nonetheless. May have 2nd thoughts about seeing this after all, especially after just enjoying Godzilla. Might as well wait for something else later in the month if Dark Phoenix is that bad.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 08:33 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

They apparently had to reshoot the ending because it was "too similar to another movie's ending".

Ya don't say.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 09:36 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

That scene onboard the train that was in the last trailer that was another reshoot

i watched Chris Stuckman's review on the film and he felt when that sequence in the actual movie started, It was alot better then the rest of the movie.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 09:51 AM
Darth Thor

This is no surprise. Simon Kinberg has never directed anything in his life (the franchise deserves good directors damn it). Campea reported months ago that insiders are saying this film is terrible. I did post that here. But was still hoping everything would turn out okay.

Mathew Vaughn was the one shining light of this franchise (Fox X-Men). Bryan Singer only when working with Mathew Vaughn. Once he went and they were just using Singer and first time directors, nothing good was going to come out of this.

At least this can rest in peace now and hand it to Feiges capable hands. But they might wana wait a while if Fox has put out one last stinker.

Honestly Disney shouldnt have released this. They should have taken the hit with the loss of money. Or put it straight to streaming.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jun 5th, 2019 at 10:33 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 10:30 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

What happened to Bryan Singer?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 10:35 AM
Darth Thor

Hes finding it hard getting work with all those sexual abuse allegations lol

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 10:40 AM
steverules_2

Sexual abuse allegations? Yeah that’ll do it

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 10:44 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Really doubt it’s anywhere near deserving of a 17%. I’ll be seeing it tomorrow night

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 01:35 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looking forward to when Marvel Studio's reboots the X-men Movies

be nice if they did good stories like the proteus saga or Alpha flight.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 01:42 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Doubt it when Fox have done it to death.

I know theyve never done it right, but still.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 01:49 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

could be shit...could be good... could be good shit, i will know on friday

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 07:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote