KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » X-Men: Dark Phoenix

X-Men: Dark Phoenix
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Every time I hear more about Kinberg, I become more and more convinced that he doesn't know what he's doing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 08:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

can't wait for this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:41 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

This is a confirmed movie? If so, I hope they do it right this time. Apocalypse was disappointing.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 05:32 PM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Singer needs to step it up. How does someone direct the best Xmen movie to date (X2) but put out nothing but subpar attempts otherwise?

Days of Future Past (which was also directed by Singer) was brilliant and is easily one of the greatest comicbook movies to date...

There is nothing subpar about that movie...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 05:38 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Kazenji
Days of Future Past wasn't subpar.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 05:39 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
Patrick Stewart recently stated he believed the xmen could take the avengers. He's out of his mind. The avengers would kick the shit out of these pansies.

The Xmen unleashed would annihilate the Avengers unleashed...

Xavier and Phoenix alone would crush them...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 05:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

False, Vision would break them both. Xavier was just some poor old man in Logan. It doesn't end well for the loser.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 07:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The Avengers were ****ed up by SW.

Xavier assrapes them without lube.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 07:44 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by playa1258

thumb up

Add in an unleashed Phoenix and the Avengers have no chance whatsoever...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 08:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258

Not directly. The avengers triumphed. Vision solos the guy killed by a weak wolverine clone.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 11:19 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

We'll see what happens after Wanda says the words "No More Mutants"... wink

Then a true slaughter begins.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 10:43 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ew, that would be gross.

Just like this film will probably be.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 11:57 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rewatched the Apocalypse movie again, it's growing on me. So I'm excited for this movie.

Though I am also amazed how as of the 3rd film none of the mutants have aged in the past 20 years.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 02:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well its going to be done with a different director this movie it won't have Singer's style

Simon Kinberg is having a go this time around.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 12:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I still can't believe they're making this movie.

Stop dividing Marvel, give them back the rights before Disney gets angry and consumes FOX whole.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 12:21 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur

Though I am also amazed how as of the 3rd film none of the mutants have aged in the past 20 years.

Yeah that’s stupid AF.

It’s gonna be 30 years now with the next one.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 02:49 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Kazenji
Well its going to be done with a different director this movie it won't have Singer's style

Simon Kinberg is having a go this time around.

So one of the most expensive directorial debuts is about to happen. Most of the time, a screenwriter with no directing experience steps behind the camera, it backfires.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 02:22 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Surtur

Yeah, this is one thing they screwed up badly with the reboot films, and it gets worse with each new one. For example, Havok should be in his late thirties/early forties by the time Apocalypse rolls around (they get him out of jail in First Class, which means he was likely already legally an adult then, and that was 21 years before Apocalypse), but he still looks like a college kid.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 02:29 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by roughrider
So one of the most expensive directorial debuts is about to happen. Most of the time, a screenwriter with no directing experience steps behind the camera, it backfires.

Yeah....it worked out great for David S Goyer.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 03:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:35 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote