KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » X-Men: Dark Phoenix

X-Men: Dark Phoenix
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Well Marvel are starting FF comics again. Im guessing because they know they have the movie rights back (speculating):

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/ne...lout-crossover/

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 05:17 PM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Nothing about this film has really caught my interest so far. Both this and New Mutants seem like they'll be forgettable. Now, I could obviously be completely off base, and they could both end up being great, but I somehow doubt that's going to be the case. But eh, at least I have Legion S2 and Deadpool 2 to look forward to.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 06:04 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

New mutants was getting some reshoots too, My guess is to add in the character Warlock...he was originally going to be in the film anyway and the date for that movie has been pushed to 2019 now.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 12:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Movie figures reveals the costumes

https://screenrant.com/x-men-dark-p...stumes-figures/

going for the similar as they had in the 'New X-men' comics series.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 08:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Rumors they might axe this film. Ngl I’d kind of love it. Fox verse was back to terrible since dofp. If it’s shit pull it. Disney is the king. **** you fox. Only the MCU matters here.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 11:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Why would they axe an entire film when it's so close to completion?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 11:53 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Why would they axe an entire film when it's so close to completion?
Rumor is its bad. They do not want this devaluing their brand. X-men is their property now.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 11:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That is provided Disney passes all the regulatory tests and it becomes official.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 11:57 PM
tkitna

I liked AoA a lot actually, but agree about pulling the Dark Phoenix movie if it doesn't look good. Let MCU have a crack at it.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 12:02 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Fake news
Won’t believe it until it’s confirmed by an official source from FOX

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 12:17 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It is a rumor, kid. Kill this pile of shit, Disney. I hope that bothers you Carthage.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 12:19 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Are you retarded? Why would it bother me if they’re going to Disney? The Russo’s said they want to work with the X-men and Fantastic four, all in saying is it’s unconfirmed and speculative

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 12:24 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carthage
Are you retarded? Why would it bother me if they’re going to Disney? The Russo’s said they want to work with the X-men and Fantastic four, all in saying is it’s unconfirmed and speculative
You criticized the MCU and acted like you’d never get Logan and what not. You’re an idiot. You aren’t loyal to the MCU and favor the bs fox released. Sorry but you’re not in the MCU fanbase. I won’t allow your shitty ass. Access denied.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 12:28 AM
James T. Kirk
Captain

Wow.

How mature.

Not.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 12:40 AM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by James T. Kirk
Wow.

How mature.

Not.
No one says not anymore you cowardly sock.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 12:40 AM
James T. Kirk
Captain

Originally posted by quanchi112
No one says not anymore you cowardly sock.
Go fuck yourself.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 12:43 AM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by James T. Kirk
Go fuck yourself.
Meltdown.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 12:49 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by quanchi112
Rumors they might axe this film. Ngl I’d kind of love it. Fox verse was back to terrible since dofp. If it’s shit pull it. Disney is the king. **** you fox. Only the MCU matters here.

X-Men: Apocalypse was that bad, huh?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 05:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wait, no Matthew Vaughn? Ugh.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 06:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 06:28 PM