KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who Is The God Of Strength?

Who Is The God Of Strength?
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The HERETIC has offended The House Of El for too long!!!!

I HAD TO PUT THE INFIDEL DOWN!!!!!
Trying to steal credit for someone else's thoughts on something as so insignicant as this is pretty bad. Who even cares ? The poster boy for strength is clearly the Hulk. It's his thing.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by quanchi112
Trying to steal credit for someone else's thoughts on something as so insignicant as this is pretty bad. Who even cares ? The poster boy for strength is clearly the Hulk. It's his thing.

It's, Riv, what do you expect?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:19 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Thread starter asked "god of strength" which is y Hercules or to a lesser extent Magni were mentioned. Hulk is god of nothing. R.i.p banner

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:19 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thread starter asked "god of strength" which is y Hercules or to a lesser extent Magni were mentioned. Hulk is god of nothing. R.i.p banner
Hulk isn't a god I agree but he's the poster boy for strength. He's stronger than gods. It's also just a title.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hulk isn't a god I agree but he's the poster boy for strength. He's stronger than gods. It's also just a title.

I agree. He is the poster boy. If the op had been who is the strongest char in comics my answer wouldve been banner or kent. But that god interjection made me immediately think Herc

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:40 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Lol herochat no less. Shuruku is a good poster though, atleast he plagiarized someone who knew what they were talking about. Normally riv just cosigns people he thinks are right. 👍

And he is. thumb up

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by riv6672
And he is. thumb up

Ballsy. i didnt think youd post here for awhile.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:03 AM
riv6672

Dont why why not, boo.
You guys are going on an entrrtaining tangent, but unless you've cited everything you've ever posted that isnt your original idea, and you havent, then nyah. Poster from another site or the works of Samuel Dawkins.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:12 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And he is. thumb up
You need to cite the guy if you're going to plagiarize his post. The reason people need a bib is to give credit to the source. At least link it and don't try to pass this off as your own.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:19 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Dont why why not, boo.
You guys are going on an entrrtaining tangent, but unless you've cited everything you've ever posted that isnt your original idea, and you havent, then nyah. Poster from another site or the works of Samuel Dawkins.

Personally idc. But the rule of thumb here if you dont know dont pretend you do. I haven't read every comic in existence but i will research a topic im interested in. For example cosmics in both the main houses have obscure feats and appearances that im not aware of...so before i say the Inbetweener stomps...i double check to make sure the Inbetweener stomps ya dig?

As far as citing info i generally place quotes around thoughts that arent my own. Or come to my own conclusions from info presented. What u did can be seen as disingenuous so word to the wise don't do it...it's ok if u dont know. U can always ask

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:21 AM
riv6672

You need to cite the guy if you're going to plagiarize his post. The reason people need a bib is to give credit to the source. At least link it and don't try to pass this off as your own.

Who originally said that? You should cite them.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:21 AM
riv6672

Personally idc. But the rule of thumb here if you dont know dont pretend you do. I haven't read every comic in existence but i will research a topic im interested in. For example cosmics in both the main houses have obscure feats and appearances that im not aware of...so before i say the Inbetweener stomps...i double check to make sure the Inbetweener stomps ya dig?

As far as citing info i generally place quotes around thoughts that arent my own. Or come to my own conclusions from info presented. What u did can be seen as disingenuous so word to the wise don't do it...it's ok if u dont know. U can always ask

So you read the work(s) of others, and dont cite them. Got it, boo.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:23 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I did just then. You read someone else's thoughts on this same thread and copied it blatantly hence the humiliation.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:25 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

See ☝ what you're doing there is trolling. Lob (of all people) outed you. So you really dont have a leg to stand on. Best advice is to accept the L and sallyforth instead of talking tough to quan who is being empathetic atm.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:26 AM
riv6672

Sure thing, boo.
Please remember to cite everything you ever post that isnt an original thought. thumb up

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:32 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

So you read the work(s) of others, and dont cite them. Got it, boo.

That's not what i said. I stated if the thoughts arent mt2own i put quotes around it. Most threads are redundant Batman vs Cap..Cap is stonger but Bruce is a better MA , Thor vs Superman...Odinson has more variety while Ckark2is stronger etc...u pick up shit after being here for nearly a decade. That's y obscure char threads get little attention because casuals (like yourself) wouldn't know if Bloodshot could defeat Blade or if Voldemort was a match for Gandalf etc...take it with a grain of salt, apologize For your indiscretions and move on. Otherwise prep that cornhole for rough anal everytime u post

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:36 AM
riv6672

quote:
Otherwise prep that cornhole for rough anal everytime u post

Kinky eek!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:38 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Sure thing, boo.
Please remember to cite everything you ever post that isnt an original thought. thumb up

Defensive much? Fine have it your way.. You'll cave before anyone else does. Ttyl

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:41 AM
riv6672

TTFN

[^^^Tigger said that]

laughing

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:43 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's all good. 2 points for reading AD&D

Thanks. I'm well versed in RPG.

GURPS is my favourite by far.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 11:16 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote