KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shazam! (2019)

Shazam! (2019)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
If this film is marketed well, has good trailers and reviews people will see it.

lol.. thanks for the laughs.. all of the dceu films have had some decent markerting yet nobody actually cares about it... MOS was shit, BVS, toilet bowl worthy, Suicide Squad also toilet bowl worthy. Justice League vomit/cringe worthy... The only good DCEU film has been Wonder Woman and that isn't saying much... the only people that will see will be those that read comic books, but you need the general audience way more than you need comic book lovers for comic book films to work and be successful.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 11:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

As I already said you do the things I described and the audience will come.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 11:55 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

As I already said you do the things I described and the audience will come.

lmao... nope.. just because a trailer is seen doesn;t equate to people actually showing up anad liking what they saw....

keep trying though

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 11:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

so how the star wars hate going for you?? nobody cares about you or your hate since people are loving every biut of last jedi.. don;t like it, nobody care...

I don't hate Star Wars kid, just the Last Jedi. laughing

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 12:02 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Make a quality film and people will show. Not that hard to grasp.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 12:04 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If this film is marketed well, has good trailers and reviews people will see it.
Oh just stfu you called for an entire reboot. You contradict yourself about as often as Golgo and look like a mindless lemming.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 01:43 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

All I'm saying is you make a quality film and everything else will fall in place.

Anyway I'm done wasting my time with haters.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 02:23 AM
quanchi112
Disney

All I'm saying is you make a quality film and everything else will fall in place.

You cried for a reboot so you've given up already. You hate on the dceu and you're supposed to be a diehard. You go in whatever direction the wind blows you.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 02:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

thumb up

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 02:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't hate Star Wars kid, just the Last Jedi. laughing

your the kid. you are som buthhurt you cannot think sttraight... again see it don;t matter . im the one having the last laugh...hahahahahaha

lolkep trying.. just coz a film might be quality doesn;'t mean anythng.. kep trying though...

whaaa... whaaa... keep crying you ignorant jackass... Marvel doesn;t want one so stay away hahahahahaha

Originally posted by Zack M
thumb up

mr. SHITTINGMYPANTIESBOY... you a coward jackass punk

oh and Zack remember can go in any thread no mater who the thread starter is... hahahahaha

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Dec 30th, 2017 at 03:57 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:53 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

your the kid. you are som buthhurt you cannot think sttraight... again see it don;t matter . im the one having the last laugh...hahahahahaha

Listen son, you don't quote me unless I give you permission. Now put your dunce hat on and go back to your corner. eek!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 04:00 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Bruce already melting down.

Love it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 04:24 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Listen son, you don't quote me unless I give you permission. Now put your dunce hat on and go back to your corner. eek!

I can quote who the f&ck I want you dirty piss ant c*cks*cker... laughing laughing laughing
laughing

Bruce already melting down.

Love it.

lol b*tch,,, keep trying though

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 04:57 AM
riv6672

quote:
nope truth... Tel me then alleged yet dumb wise one, give me a reason as yo why this film wil tell the general audinece to go see and piossibly like..

Because not everyone's as stupid as you.
Or as bad a speller.
Or lols at their own posts continuously.

Well, it is for someone stupid.
Someone who's a bad speller, and punctuates nearly every statement with 'lol', so you can easily imagine him sitting at his laptop chuckling at his own imagined cleverness while his mom stares at him, puzzled, as she irons his underwear.

For someone like that, what you posted is pretty hard to grasp.

Last edited by riv6672 on Dec 30th, 2017 at 06:22 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 06:17 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

LOL! This thread.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 06:45 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I can quote who the f&ck I want you dirty piss ant c*cks*cker... laughing laughing laughing
laughing

l
Typical response from a 13 year old.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 03:09 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
Because not everyone's as stupid as you.
Or as bad a speller.
Or lols at their own posts continuously.

Well, it is for someone stupid.
Someone who's a bad speller, and punctuates nearly every statement with 'lol', so you can easily imagine him sitting at his laptop chuckling at his own imagined cleverness while his mom stares at him, puzzled, as she irons his underwear.

For someone like that, what you posted is pretty hard to grasp.

you are the one who is stupid you neket iadet... if you canot handle someone else's opinion that is different than yours, than STFU and GTFO my way... It isn;t my problem that you, playa and other neket iadets can't handle the fact that the DCEU is shit and will never ever thrive until changes are made... I am going to come in here and speak, again if you don;t like it, IDGAF,

oh look someone who has serious issues, go seek help punk, you need it before you hurt yourself or others..

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 08:04 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

oh look someone who has serious issues, go seek help punk, you need it before you hurt yourself or others..
Are you mad that you're mom didn't do your laundry today?

Chill man.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on Dec 31st, 2017 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 12:00 AM
riv6672

^^^laughing

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 03:09 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

More like 10. Teens don't type like that. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 03:13 AM