KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shazam! (2019)

Shazam! (2019)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Aquaman will be better than Shazam. Mark my words.

No one cares for your predictions, given you admittedly hate the brand just to prove your love for Marvel.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 03:02 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Thsts what I was talking about : what they should do at comic con. But probably didnt make that clear.

I know Aquaman is confirmed to have a trailer there nothing about Shazam so far

and if they were smart enough they would also release it online during those days the Con is on instead of try and be all secretive about it.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 03:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I thought Shazam at comic-con was announced? There was even talk about WW2 being at it too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 04:37 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Supposedly at the Big SDCC.

They don't waste their times at the Small Cons any more.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 06:07 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Damn...you're slow Fly, That's what we are talking about "SDCC"

Originally posted by -Pr-
I thought Shazam at comic-con was announced? There was even talk about WW2 being at it too.

just seen that, It was announced a day ago for the Shazam trailer.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 06:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kazenji

Lets Read the post there again...

Gee.. I don't See SAN DIEGO in any part of that Sentence.

Guess that means that only SAN DIEGO has Comic Cons.

GLAD WE GOT YOU HERE TO POINT THAT OUT !

Thanks Slappy Nuts.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 06:30 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The way the conversation was going, it was pretty obvious, I thought, that I meant SDCC.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 06:58 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Aquaman will be better than Shazam. Mark my words.

I think both movies will be unwatchable, tbh.

But Aquaman at least has Amber Heard.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 10:49 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm expecting Aquaman to be the better one out of the two with James Wan directing it, He's at least having a go at different genre's

where as with David Sandberg (Shazam) has mostly done horror movies and short horror movies.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 11:04 AM
quanchi112
Disney

The way the conversation was going, it was pretty obvious, I thought, that I meant SDCC.
Fly is extremely dumb and simple so you’ll have to really, really slow the conversations down.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 01:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I think both movies will be unwatchable, tbh.

But Aquaman at least has Amber Heard.
I believe I’ll like Aquaman. Shazam looks to be silly af but people like riv and Darth Thor can’t wait for this poop.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 01:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Fly is extremely dumb and simple so you’ll have to really, really slow the conversations down.

More like I have an Open Mind and know that more then one source of comic fandom is out there. But then You and Your Pal Kaz would be Big Time Shill Pill Pushers for only the BIGGEST IS THE BEST , Right Quanchi-chi?

And I hope Shazam is a Silly Movie. Cause Silly can be FUN! And I like FUN Movies. I can live with out al that Drama Fo Yo Mama Bullshit the Marvel Movies like to cram in.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 07:15 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kazenji

Originally posted by Flyattractor
More like I have an Open Mind and know that more then one source of comic fandom is out there. But then You and Your Pal Kaz would be Big Time Shill Pill Pushers for only the BIGGEST IS THE BEST , Right Quanchi-chi?

And I hope Shazam is a Silly Movie. Cause Silly can be FUN! And I like FUN Movies. I can live with out al that Drama Fo Yo Mama Bullshit the Marvel Movies like to cram in.
Dude, you’re not open minded at all and slow as others not just myself mocked you for. That’s fine marvel has silly great movies like the gotg this just looks silly and aimed for 3 and up. You’ll love it.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 07:17 PM
Flyattractor

That would only be true if I put any worth or value in to anything you say.

Which I don't.

eek!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 07:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

That would only be true if I put any worth or value in to anything you say.

Which I don't.

eek!
Gotg is great this won’t be. Aquaman is the movie to be excited for but since you’re an idiot and slow I can see why this one has garnered your pitiful interest.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 07:48 PM
Flyattractor

GOTG 1 was Good and I had a fun time watching it. GOTG2 was pretty good but def not as good as the first. Aquaman can do just as good if not better when made by the right people.

You are a Sad Angry Little Hypocrite who suffers from delusions and tantrums.

Now That is a Great Show.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 07:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

GOTG 1 was Good and I had a fun time watching it. GOTG2 was pretty good but def not as good as the first. Aquaman can do just as good if not better when made by the right people.

You are a Sad Angry Little Hypocrite who suffers from delusions and tantrums.

Now That is a Great Show.
Now you've abandoned Shazam and are trying to jump onto my Aquaman predictions. You’re a loser. You do not even believe in Shazam.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 07:51 PM
Flyattractor

Nope. Plan on seeing Both. Unlike You who is only allowed to see movies and shows made by just one company.

Sad Little Shill Boy!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 07:53 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nope. Plan on seeing Both. Unlike You who is only allowed to see movies and shows made by just one company.

Sad Little Shill Boy!
I didn’t say you can’t see both I said I predicted Aquaman would be far better. I’ll watch both too to mock Shazam.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 07:57 PM
Flyattractor

That is so sad of you Shill Boy. I watch movies to have a good time. Not just to push a Shill Based Narrative.

Sad Little Shill Boy.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 08:07 PM