KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shazam! (2019)

Shazam! (2019)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

sad

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 03:13 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
sad
Strange.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 03:22 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Dr. Strange?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 03:43 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Dr. Strange?
He destroys Superman.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 03:52 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Nah.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 04:58 AM
Flyattractor

Strange couldn't handle a guy with TK that couldn't even handle Open Vacuum of Space. Supes puts Stephen down ...Hard.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 05:54 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Typical....Fly tries to lump me in with Quan

not my problem you don't use your brain much to actually think, Go stick to your simplified bs that you consider excellent films.

Last edited by Kazenji on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 06:52 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nah.
Yes, strange wins.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Strange couldn't handle a guy with TK that couldn't even handle Open Vacuum of Space. Supes puts Stephen down ...Hard.
Maw isn’t Superman he’s a merlciess villain. Superman is a pansy ass farmboy who cried out after he had to kill someone who threatened the entire planet. Superman couldn’t even handle a human being with no supernatural powers. Batman broke him despite his mother’s life tied into the outcome. Strange wins.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:51 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Kind of a late observation, but Levi's little finger looks freakishly long on that one poster where he has the drink.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 05:45 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Maw isn’t Superman he’s a merlciess villain. Superman is a pansy ass farmboy who cried out after he had to kill someone who threatened the entire planet. Superman couldn’t even handle a human being with no supernatural powers. Batman broke him despite his mother’s life tied into the outcome. Strange wins.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Maw is an Un-American Fascist (Like You). A true Farm Boy would have NO Problem making them swallow all their teeth.

SO Suck on that you Big Shitty Citty Fascist!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Maw is an Un-American Fascist (Like You). A true Farm Boy would have NO Problem making them swallow all their teeth.

SO Suck on that you Big Shitty Citty Fascist!!!!!!
Maw is Thanos’ minion which is a high honor. He destroys the Kansas farmboy.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 03:26 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Kind of a late observation, but Levi's little finger looks freakishly long on that one poster where he has the drink.

Nice eye

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 04:37 AM
Flyattractor

Maw is Thanos’ minion which is a high honor. He destroys the Kansas farmboy.

Well that is a nice cop out for I can't debate the question.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 05:47 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I think both movies will be unwatchable, tbh.

But Aquaman at least has Amber Heard.

Yeah, a woman with ****-all acting chops.

Mera deserves better.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 05:48 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, a woman with ****-all acting chops.

Mera deserves better.

And yet you were always cool with Gadot erm

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 08:24 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Well that is a nice cop out for I can't debate the question.
False, your opinion isn’t anything of merit and you never debate anything. You;l say something crazy I’ll shoot it down with evidence then you’ll say some trollish answer.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
And yet you were always cool with Gadot erm
Gadot hit the role out of the park beyond all expectations so stop with the petty nonsense.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:37 PM
James T. Kirk
Captain

Gadot hit the role out of the park beyond all expectations so stop with the petty nonsense.
GADOT CAN'T FUCKING ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:40 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by James T. Kirk
GADOT CAN'T FUCKING ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**** no she’s a perfect WW. She’s the best part of the dceu at this point. I think the fans agree due to her solo film. If she couldn’t act it wouldn’t have been the unexpected and huge success it turned out to be.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:45 PM