KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shazam! (2019)

Shazam! (2019)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
They not doing the Black Adam Movie no more?

don't you read lmmfao....

the rock is no longer involved in the shazam film, but he getting a solo film instead

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 04:16 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by riv6672

I'm asking what about this role/movie would be hard for an actor in general to pull off.

The hardest part will be the bulking up lol

But they seem to have the whole getting ripped thing down to a formula in Hollywood.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 05:48 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Darth Thor

But they seem to have the whole getting ripped thing down to a formula in Hollywood.
Yeah, steroids.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 05:49 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

The Rock will teach him.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 06:28 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah because it didn't work out for Chris Pratt... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 06:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hopefully he (BruceSkywalker) comes up with more than that, if he decides to answer me. Otherwise, i'll just figure he was talking shit. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 09:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Honestly, acting wise, the Chuck guy is more than qualified to play this role.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 12:12 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Honestly, acting wise, the Chuck guy is more than qualified to play this role.

I think the same, which is why i asked.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 12:35 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ha...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 01:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hopefully he (BruceSkywalker) comes up with more than that, if he decides to answer me. Otherwise, i'll just figure he was talking shit. stick out tongue

Levi sucks as an actor, his tv show Chuck wasn;t all that great. it started to suck and be bad acting after a while...

i do not recall him as an leading actor in feature films, but if he has been , then which ones?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 07:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
is no longer involved

Yeah, I did READ Your Post. Don't look like YOU put all that much Info in it.

You Stuok Up Little Dick-Less Prick You!!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 07:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Levi sucks as an actor, his tv show Chuck wasn;t all that great. it started to suck and be bad acting after a while...

So...opinion. You just don't like the guy. Got it.

i do not recall him as an leading actor in feature films, but if he has been , then which ones?

He's had no breakout roles as a leading man. You can look up his filmography on IMDB. smile
I dont see what your point has to do with anything, though.
Chris Hemsworth was in pretty much the same boat (even less name recognition actually) when he was cast in Thor...which was his breakout role. eek!

If you don't like the guy, just say so. Save us all some time. thumb up

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 08:39 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

So...opinion. You just don't like the guy. Got it.

HAHAHA

Originally posted by riv6672 He's had no breakout roles as a leading man. You can look up his filmography on IMDB. smile
I dont see what your point has to do with anything, though.
Chris Hemsworth was in pretty much the same boat (even less name recognition actually) when he was cast in Thor...which was his breakout role. eek!

If you don't like the guy, just say so. Save us all some time. thumb up

Do not respond to someone if you do not like what they have to say. Pure and simple. I will speak on whatever I want, you do not have to respond... don't like it IDGAF.. I'm sure you what that means

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 09:56 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

why do you guys still respond to people like Bruce, Quan and Stilt? They have made their agenda very clear, it's best to just ignore them.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 10:37 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
Do not respond to someone if you do not like what they have to say.

But i liked it, as you entertained/are entertaining me me with your responses.

quote:
Pure and simple. I will speak on whatever I want, you do not have to respond...

I'll comment on whatever you speak about, and you HAVE to reply.

quote:
don't like it IDGAF.. I'm sure you what that means

It means i'm having way more fun in this exchange than you are!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:17 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

the rock is no longer involved in the shazam film, but he getting a solo film instead

If there's no Black Adam in this, where's the conflict going to arise from? I'm a fan of the Shazam mythos, but many of his rogues are lame, and I prefer Adam as an anti-hero rather than the heavy.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 10:23 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by marwash22
why do you guys still respond to people like Bruce, Quan and Stilt? They have made their agenda very clear, it's best to just ignore them.
Why do you even post on here ? Clearly you're very sensitive so just stick to Facebook to post your thoughts. You won't find anyone who cares to even disagree with you and your ego won't ever be bruised.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 10:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by roughrider
If there's no Black Adam in this, where's the conflict going to arise from? I'm a fan of the Shazam mythos, but many of his rogues are lame, and I prefer Adam as an anti-hero rather than the heavy.

Looks like it's going to be an origin movie, so most of the movie will probably be the standard introduction, backstory, getting the powers and learning to use the powers formula, with a mini-boss fight at the end.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 11:15 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

pleasepleaseplease-Mr. Mind-pleasepleaseplease

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 04:02 AM
Senor Cage

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:28 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote