KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shazam! (2019)

Shazam! (2019)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 60 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What do you want to wager?

Cause you know.. (somehow I doubt that) is how BETS work!

Of course backing the Brainwiped Cult of Disney Worshippers out there dumping money on a Marvel movie at this point is pretty much a sure bet.
That is the point of any business to get more so you already concede Shazam will lose.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 06:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I concede that Warner Bro's is very capable of screwing up what should be a Easy Money Maker.

Much like how Disney can Phuck Up the Star Wars Movies.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 06:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be fair Star Wars has its own people running things, overall Disney is doing great.

WB is doing just fine too.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 07:09 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I concede that Warner Bro's is very capable of screwing up what should be a Easy Money Maker.

Much like how Disney can Phuck Up the Star Wars Movies.
Star Wars hit the billion plus on everything save solo. The franchise is banking save solo the outlier. Wait and see. I personally love Disney Star Wars.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 08:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yet they can't land the China Market.

Star Wars is Now Fail.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 08:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yet they can't land the China Market.

Star Wars is Now Fail.
They never have, kid. Still billion dollar franchise. Amazing.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 08:11 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who cares Quan...not like you made Star Wars a success.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 08:28 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
I never said I did just a fan. TLJ made my day.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 08:32 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know but you don’t represent Star Wars, neither do I.

Have a ****ing seat son. You’re of no consequence to Star Wars.

Oh and Shazam gonna bank.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 08:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I know but you don’t represent Star Wars, neither do I.

Have a ****ing seat son. You’re of no consequence to Star Wars.

No, I do matter. I spend a lot of cash and fans like me make up the fandom. The positive fanbase not the losers who scream boycot because their entitled asses hated a film.

I matter you do not, Ti. Shazam will not bank like an MCU film. So maybe you meant piggy bank.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 09:49 PM
Senor Cage

quote:

I would have to agree.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 01:32 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, I do matter. I spend a lot of cash and fans like me make up the fandom. The positive fanbase not the losers who scream boycot because their entitled asses hated a film.

I matter you do not, Ti. Shazam will not bank like an MCU film. So maybe you meant piggy bank.

No Quan you really don’t. You’re a fan boy troll and a disgrace to true fans.

We will see Quan, I think it’ll bank.

You can run around acting like you somehow built the MCU up or something laughing have a seat son

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 02:31 AM
Flyattractor

Some day Quanichipoo will spend enough to earn that pat on the head from his Hollywood Elite .

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 05:39 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Too much dick measuring going on these days.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
Too much dick measuring going on these days.

Well, look at the ppl doing it. It makes a kind of sense.

This thread’s gone to shit. I keep checking in to see if any actyal conversation’s going on, and there’s not.
Luckily i can tell that w.out wasting any time by the huge chunks of blocked posts i instantly see...yes

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:33 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It's not just this thread that it's happening in... there's a few of them that they're doing it in.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 07:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

KMC lost its soul a long time ago....and most of its posters as well.

I just hope Shazam will be a Fun and Colorful Movie that can be light hearted thru out.
I don't care if it makes money or not.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 07:46 AM
Darth Thor

Lucas made Star Wars a massive Billion Dollar franchise.

Disney is trying real hard to keep it there.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 12:40 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
It's not just this thread that it's happening in... there's a few of them that they're doing it in.

Well...i would say ‘report the behavior to a mod’, but i did that when i first got here, and was told something along the lines of ‘we (mods) dont have time to look into all these complaints’. Which is, you know, what they're here for, and to ‘put them on ignore’, which is why i have such a well populated ignore list.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 01:08 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No Quan you really don’t. You’re a fan boy troll and a disgrace to true fans.

We will see Quan, I think it’ll bank.

You can run around acting like you somehow built the MCU up or something laughing have a seat son
Nah, since you do not constitute what a true fan is. Your feelings do not matter. I am a very positive fan who spends his cash on what he loves. I doubt you do tbh.

That is just your feelings getting hurt over my all time favorite character being the end of all this buildup to phase 3. I am reveling in it.

We will see how Shazam does but it will not make big boy dollars.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 02:38 PM