KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shazam! (2019)

Shazam! (2019)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 58 59 [60] 61 62 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
I agree Shazams suit looks off, but the trailer still looked entertaining.

It was the surprise hit of comic con. It was better than the Aquaman trailer, IMO.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 07:16 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
One is more adult so not the same kind of movie at all. Listen to what I actually say and try to follow along.

So adult movies require a bigger budget?

You are constantly called out on your stupidity.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 12:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
So adult movies require a bigger budget?

You are constantly called out on your stupidity.
No, I said Shazam has a smaller budget and is kiddish. Two negative things imo. Neither determine the quality but this along with that lackluster trailer makes this an easy prediction for me to make. You loved it I do not. Aquaman is my prediction. Wait and see, idiot.

You do not grasp much so I must hold your sissy hand through the debate.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 02:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well the Star is a kid laughing

These films are aimed at kids and adult, that’s not negative at all

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 05:15 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I am thinking around 100 million.

could be, im sure the budget will known early next year

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 06:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Well the Star is a kid laughing

These films are aimed at kids and adult, that’s not negative at all
I am saying this film looks like dogshit glass looks awesome.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 09:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You’re not saying anything except irrelevant nonsense.

MCU films also geared towards a younger audience.

I’m sure Shazam will do fine.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 10:01 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You’re not saying anything except irrelevant nonsense.

MCU films also geared towards a younger audience.

I’m sure Shazam will do fine.
Mcu films are not this sillyand cheap. MCU rules you Superman loving banned cuck. Not MCU big but with the low budget it stands a better chance to turn a profit.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 11:33 PM
Darth Thor

No, I said Shazam has a smaller budget and is kiddish. Two negative things imo. Neither determine the quality but this along with that lackluster trailer makes this an easy prediction for me to make. You loved it I do not. Aquaman is my prediction. Wait and see, idiot.

You do not grasp much so I must hold your sissy hand through the debate.

Nah youre just grasping at straws.

Venom had a small budget and audiences are loving it. Its a sensible route to take for unknown comic book characters. No point in spending $200milliom and then it flops even if it grossed $400million. Then retards like you are the ones who will say it failed because nobody wanted it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 05:38 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nah youre just grasping at straws.

Venom had a small budget and audiences are loving it. Its a sensible route to take for unknown comic book characters. No point in spending $200milliom and then it flops even if it grossed $400million. Then retards like you are the ones who will say it failed because nobody wanted it.
Venom is not kiddish. You ignore both points which run together and instead focus on just one because you troll. I also did not love venom at all. But come on Venom is not for children, kid.

Venom might be your movie but I am an Infinity War guy. Biggest Thanos fan alive and saw the movie a shit ton. That is my kind of film whereas you are a venom or shazammer.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 11:48 AM
Darth Thor

Kiddish is the nature of the character. Duh...

The film Big was kiddish? So?

So thats another silly point of yours. What do you expect to make a superhero film about a kid/young teen who magically turns into Superman some dark and gritty drama lol

If audiences dont like the idea, thats fine, but thats the nature of the character. Its definitely a risk hence not a huge budget.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 12:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Kiddish is the nature of the character. Duh...

The film Big was kiddish? So?

So thats another silly point of yours. What do you expect to make a superhero film about a kid/young teen who magically turns into Superman some dark and gritty drama lol

If audiences dont like the idea, thats fine, but thats the nature of the character. Its definitely a risk hence not a huge budget.
I am saying it is not for me. Too goofy and too kiddish. I liked the movie big growing up but I am not excited for a cheap budget superhero flick centered around it.

I have never liked Shazam as a character. No, this is my point I do not care for the idea of the character but dc made Superman dark and gritty. He is supposed to be about hope not like a Batman centered theme so they could.

You like it I am drawn towards something dceu related like the Aquaman trailer and I do not even care for the character. You like Shazam. It is ok I just disagree, sport.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 12:05 PM
Darth Thor

That is my kind of film whereas you are a venom or shazammer.

Oh yeah give me some Spider-Man or Venom any day ill be happy.

I dont just jump on anything Disney related laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 12:10 PM
Darth Thor

I have never liked Shazam as a character. No, this is my point I do not care for the idea of the character but dc made Superman dark and gritty. He is supposed to be about hope not like a Batman centered theme so they could.

Not the same thing. You need a character arc. If Superman starts off all perfect then theres nowhere to take the character.

Granted they went way over the top with BvS though.

Yes of course we can agree or disagree. But you usual derail threads with your preferences pooping on others preferences and challenging them to wierd bets they never even claimed.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 12:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Oh yeah give me some Spider-Man or Venom any day ill be happy.

I dont just jump on anything Disney related laughing out loud
Neither do I. When do you hear me singing the praises of the Ant Man films but I do love Thanos. The Infinity War is my kind of film centered around Thanos you like Spider-Man homecoming or venom. Homecoming was lame to me. Not everything MCU related is great but the quality overall is the best and when they strike magic as in Infinity War they gave me my favorite film of all time.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:00 PM
Darth Thor

Neither do I.

Dont be a joke. Theres multiple comments from you worshipping Disney the corporation just in the last few days.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:31 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Dont be a joke. Theres multiple comments from you worshipping Disney the corporation just in the last few days.
They are my favorite company in the movie industry but not everything they do I agree with. Look at Gunns firing, Solo film announced, etc. you can play make believe all you want you tend to create false positions of mine to defend your terrible ones.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:34 PM
Senor Cage

He has a Disney shrine?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 11:06 PM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote:
Zachary Levi announced at #CCXP2018 that a new ‘SHAZAM!’ trailer will release on New Years Eve. (Source: @Luiz_Fernando_J) pic.twitter.com/aDN22ACJj3

— DiscussingFilm (@DiscussingFilm) December 9, 2018

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 10:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Senor Cage
He has a Disney shrine?
You jelly.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 10:42 PM