KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shazam! (2019)

Shazam! (2019)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

It depends on if it is any good.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:06 AM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Wrong. Daredevil season 2 was great as well. Ill agree the rest have been okayish.

I liked DD season 2 more then the 1st one.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Shazam doesn't really sound interesting to me, I've always enjoyed Black Adam but this supposedly doesn't have him in it. Yawns. They need to take bigger risks than Shazam IMO but if Justice League really shits the bed they are going to pull the reins on their bigger films to reevaluate. I just hope Aquaman and WW 2 deliver because if they don't this could die.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by playa1258
It depends on if it is any good.

Yeah, ill at least wait for the trailer. I dig the director a lot.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this wil get an even lower score than Justice League lol hahahahahaha

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I almost feel sorry for DC fans, almost.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:18 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by quanchi112
I almost feel sorry for DC fans, almost.

i don't. not one bit

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:03 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i don't. not one bit
Golgo is being humiliated and firefly claimed Justice league would outdo Avengers. These people don't live in objective reality they live in la la land.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:06 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

They should at least tease Black Adam.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:21 AM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This more than likely gets canceled or put on hold as pr goes.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:36 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by quanchi112
Golgo is being humiliated and firefly claimed Justice league would outdo Avengers. These people don't live in objective reality they live in la la land.

i would agree...

highly unlikely but we'll see

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 04:41 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i would agree...

highly unlikely but we'll see

Why is it unlikely? Adam is part of Billy's origin.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 04:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-

Have you already forgotten that The Rock isn;t going to be in the Shazam film?? Instead he is supposedly going to debut in the Suicide Squad sequel... Obviously they have big decisions to make going forward since Justice League is a disaster

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 04:47 AM
quanchi112
Disney

They already said he wouldn't be in the film. With this distaster though who knows what's staying and changing.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:04 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Have you already forgotten that The Rock isn;t going to be in the Shazam film?? Instead he is supposedly going to debut in the Suicide Squad sequel... Obviously they have big decisions to make going forward since Justice League is a disaster

The Rock doesn't have to be in the film to have references to him. He is the previous champion after all.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:10 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The Rock doesn't have to be in the film to have references to him. He is the previous champion after all.

what makes yo think they'll do that?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:23 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

what makes yo think they'll do that?

World-building? Flashbacks? A reason for Billy to be pissed at the wizard if they do the whole "i didn't tell you for your own good" kind of thing later?

I'm not saying they have to. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 05:31 AM
Darth Thor

Yes would be a sensible move to start at least teasing The Rock’s BA straight away.

And like Pr said, would fit the narrative as well.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:27 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The Rock has always been a bad choice for Black Adam. They need to find another actor for the role. This will ruin Black Adam for me.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:46 PM
Senor Cage

World-building? Flashbacks? A reason for Billy to be pissed at the wizard if they do the whole "i didn't tell you for your own good" kind of thing later?

I'm not saying they have to. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

I'm pretty sure they'll tease Adam.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:17 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote