KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shazam! (2019)

Shazam! (2019)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
I'm pretty sure they'll tease Adam.
You haven't been right about anything. Golgo, you're like the dceu there to be mocked.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
World-building? Flashbacks? A reason for Billy to be pissed at the wizard if they do the whole "i didn't tell you for your own good" kind of thing later?

I'm not saying they have to. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yes would be a sensible move to start at least teasing The Rock’s BA straight away.

And like Pr said, would fit the narrative as well.

so then why not just introduce him in Shazam instead of Suicide Squad 2?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

They should can SS2 and introduce Adam in the Shazam film.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:47 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by playa1258
They should can SS2 and introduce Adam in the Shazam film.

After scene credit, I suppose? He won't be in the movie, though.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 09:59 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Levi talks about the movie possibly being a surprise hit.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/4...s-of-the-galaxy

At least it's still a go.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 10:04 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Big with superpowers. I like that.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 10:36 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Meh.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 10:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

highly doubt he can pull this off

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 10:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 05:56 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Never liked Shazam. Also find it really stupid they'd come out with a Shazam movie before Superman sequel.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:43 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Agreed

It's been near 5 years since MOS, lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:55 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Wonder how there gonna do shazam when zeus is dead?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:00 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I think this should have came out before ever attempting a Justice League film but that's neither here nor there now.

I would see this film as a good thing but after Justice League I really can't bring myself to care that much about anything the DCEU puts out aside from Wonder Woman material.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:00 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this'll flop lol

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:04 PM
Darth Thor

Maybe they should make this a true stand alone outside of the DCEU.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:33 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nah, they should focus on good movies inside the dceu just don't make an emphasis in the film.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:35 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Good choice.

www.digitalspy.com/movies/shazam/ne...freddy-freeman/

Interesting. SHAZAM is the shit.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:40 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack M
Interesting. SHAZAM is the shit.
Nah.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:42 PM
Senor Cage

quote:
Maybe they should make this a true stand alone outside of the DCEU.

It's still set in the DCEU, but it's not really going to be attached to anything. It'll be a stand alone.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Dceu has a very weak and unstable foundation. Hilarious thing is Disney might add the rest of the x universe and the FF to get even stronger but they are already atop the mountain.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:46 PM