KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worf/Chewbacca vs Beast

Worf/Chewbacca vs Beast
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Worf/Chewbacca vs Beast

First to ko....jungle environment

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:04 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Beast as in the X-Men character?

If so... Spite thread vs Worf,and Chewie.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:06 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Yea the xmen char...y spite? Im curious what beast has done since iirc he's only been dominant once and it was ooc

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:09 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Does he still look like a big horse faced cat ape thing?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:23 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Does he still look like a big horse faced cat ape thing?

Horse face no. Cat thing yes. He evolved past ape years ago which is odd because cats are below big apes evolutionary wise...maybe he's devolving. Id put money on a tiger before id place bets on a big cat over a great ape...and reptiles stomp both

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:28 AM
Flyattractor

eh... its an X-comic. Way to soapy for me to every follow seriously. I just know Beast has way to high of Comic Bookey Feats for poor Chewie and especially BIG LOSER Worf to handle.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:29 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

eh... its an X-comic. Way to soapy for me to every follow seriously. I just know Beast has way to high of Comic Bookey Feats for poor Chewie and especially BIG LOSER Worf to handle.

Chewbacca is by no means weak. He's a char that def needs a respect thread. Same goes for Worf with his damage soak he's a beast. Although u wouldnt know that from TNG...he's better in DS9.

Last edited by Sin I AM on Jan 16th, 2017 at 05:43 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:37 AM
Flyattractor

I will have to take your word for it.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:38 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

I will have to take your word for it.
yeah, worf is a loser, but chewie has survived two separate galactic wars and is currently in the middle of a third and keep in mind that he was already a fully grown warrior during the clone wars (and is quite a bit older than Han and he was still killing dozens of highly trained stormtroopers in TFA). He's successfully avoided being killed by Vader on multiple occasions and if we bring up legends feats, then he killed a rancor in close combat while saving the life of an imperial defector. The guy's more of a beast than his opponent and he definitely drags his team to the victory.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:48 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

A side note; something I have noticed whilst watching all the Stargate series, is how the POC is portrayed as the warrior 'brute' character. Teal'C, Ronan, Sgt Greer...Worf is obv Star Trek, but he fits the trope as well. Tyr Anasazi from Andromeda is another.

That said, I would give it to Beast. Not including the Legends feats (due to them being wiped out of canon), he still has more feats than Chewie.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jan 16th, 2017 at 09:11 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 09:07 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Beast is well above either of them imo.

lol @ Worf being a loser though. The man was awesome in DS9.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 09:47 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Never understood how Beast (who wins) went from ape to cat. Bleh.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 01:55 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by -Pr-
Beast is well above either of them imo.

lol @ Worf being a loser though. The man was awesome in DS9.
he might be physically above them, but he sucks as a fighter. Didn't he get stomped on by his much older and much less "evolved" self (dark beast).

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 03:02 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by deathslash
he might be physically above them, but he sucks as a fighter. Didn't he get stomped on by his much older and much less "evolved" self (dark beast).

He did well against Danger but that was OOC.On average he's lackluster. Im curious what feats people are drawing from that place him the winner. Ape Beast? Classic Hank? Cat beast sucks ass

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 03:26 PM
deathslash

Originally posted by Sin I AM
He did well against Danger but that was OOC.On average he's lackluster. Im curious what feats people are drawing from that place him the winner. Ape Beast? Classic Hank? Cat beast sucks ass
yeah, I genuinely can't remember a single time that an unamped beast was impressive. Didn't he also lose to wolverine even though Logan's personality had been reverted to that of a child?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 03:45 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

yeah, I genuinely can't remember a single time that an unamped beast was impressive. Didn't he also lose to wolverine even though Logan's personality had been reverted to that of a child?

Same arc. It was during Astonishing iirc. Whedon was great at depicting the X-Men.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 03:58 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by riv6672
Never understood how Beast (who wins) went from ape to cat. Bleh.

Mutants have more than one mutation, basically.

Wait. Are you saying we can't use feats from previous versions?

Which fight?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Wait. Are you saying we can't use feats from previous versions?

Any feats. Idc...id just like to see an argument for him other than stats. His stats are better than a ton of streets. I cant think of any hed take a majority against.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:20 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Any feats. Idc...id just like to see an argument for him other than stats. His stats are better than a ton of streets. I cant think of any hed take a majority against.

I wouldn't consider Chewbacca or Worf to be on the level of most streets though, unless Chewbacca has done some shit in the comics that's allowed here.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:44 PM
deathslash

I wouldn't consider Chewbacca or Worf to be on the level of most streets though, unless Chewbacca has done some shit in the comics that's allowed here.
chewie successfully killed an entire squad of stormtroopers and managed to escape when Vader tried to kill him, beat a fully prepped Dengar (one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy) in a fist fight, survived two galactic wars, killed several armed trandoshan hunters with just his fists while he was still a teen, slaughtered dozens of the more highly trained stormtroopers in TFA, killed a rancor in close combat with a battle-axe, fought and barely managed to beat a solid bounty hunter that gave Obiwan Kenobi problems, and he's ripped the limbs off of battle droids and super battle droids. He might not be as agile as beast, but I'd say that he's at least stronger and that bowcaster of his is a menace.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:58 PM