KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New KMC Tiers thread

New KMC Tiers thread
Started by: deathslash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Absorbing Man to high herald

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:41 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Absorbing Man to high herald

👎

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:44 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Sin I AM
👎

You don't have the AUTHORITY to question.....

THE KING OF CANON!!!!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:51 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

His powerset? Sure. He's an idiot, though. And we have to take that into account.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
His powerset? Sure. He's an idiot, though. And we have to take that into account.

With his powerset he could be trans (see earth x) but like u said he's a idiot. So mid herald or low

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:56 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk high Herald (could increase depending on mindset)
New 52 Superman High Herald
New 52 Black Adam mid Herald
Pre Black Adam high Herald
New 52 Billy low to Mid Herald
Pre Billy High Herald
Frankenstein Mid Herald
New 52 Aquaman low Herald
Diana both are High Herald
Uncuffed Diana trans tier
First Born trans tier
DCNU Orion High herald
Jane High Herald
KMC Flash trans tier
Beta Ray High Herald
Current Nova mid Herald
Blue Marvel High Herald
Death seed Sentry trans tier
Cyborg high meta
DCNU Martian Manhunter high Herald
Morlun mid Herald

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

An updated list has been attempted many times before, and never successfully, but good luck to you thumb up

I'm just going to point out a couple that I think are 2+ tiers off

DOS Doomsday from low herald (wtf?) to high herald

General/Shaggy Man from mid herald to trans

Imperiex Probes from mid herald to at least high herald (regular Superman, who was HH, was ineffective until he went balls out)

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:29 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk high Herald (could increase depending on mindset)
New 52 Superman High Herald
New 52 Black Adam mid Herald
Pre Black Adam high Herald
New 52 Billy low to Mid Herald
Pre Billy High Herald
Frankenstein Mid Herald
New 52 Aquaman low Herald
Diana both are High Herald
First Born trans tier
DCNU Orion High herald
Jane High Herald
KMC Flash trans tier
Beta Ray High Herald
Current Nova mid Herald
Blue Marvel High Herald
Death seed Sentry trans tier
Cyborg high meta
Morlun mid Herald
thumb up I actually agree with most of this.

Also, where would you guys put Spawn, Savage Dragon, Darkness, the Shadow, and Green Hornet?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:34 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

DCNU Orion High herald
Blue Marvel High Herald
Morlun mid Herald

Curious about these. I'm not convinced bracer-less Diana is Trans at all. Orion was easily Trans in the GL Godhead run, but no better than Mid-herald in WW. What feats does BM have to truly justify HH? Ditto DCnU MM, aside from the one page of him taking on the JL. What does Morlun have to justify Mid-herald aside from the one net feat (genuine question)?

Here's a question for people - what do you think about the mid herald tier? I actually kind of like it for those who are really powerful, but not the top dogs. I think HH should be reserved for the best (Superman, Surfer, Thor, etc) and Mid-herald should be everyone who's good but second best (WW, BRB, Gladiator, etc).

'Be.'

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:16 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by krisblaze
Carter to banlist.

This thread to garbage bin.

Why so glum chum?

Carver inspired a good thing here.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Cogito
Here's a question for people - what do you think about the mid herald tier? I actually kind of like it for those who are really powerful, but not the top dogs. I think HH should be reserved for the best (Superman, Surfer, Thor, etc) and Mid-herald should be everyone who's good but second best (WW, BRB, Gladiator, etc).

That's how I kind of always viewed it, tbh, so I agree with your thoughts.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Red Hulk, Jane Thor, Desak, Perrikus, Maxima, Skarr, Thor Girl???

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Jan 16th, 2017 at 07:12 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 07:02 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Mid herald used to be the guys that generally compete with Superman, Surfer, Thor, but lack their absurd highs.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 07:03 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

and I vote to return to that condition, and stop calling everyone a high herald and pretending mid doesn't exist at all.

'Be.'

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 07:07 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Curious about these. I'm not convinced bracer-less Diana is Trans at all. Orion was easily Trans in the GL Godhead run, but no better than Mid-herald in WW. What feats does BM have to truly justify HH? Ditto DCnU MM, aside from the one page of him taking on the JL. What does Morlun have to justify Mid-herald aside from the one net feat (genuine question)?

I would say that people like Superman, Surfer and Thor deserve to be in the trans tier after all what they have accomplished. The HH is the new MH.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 07:07 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Uncuffed Diana not only matched Super Doom but she tied him up and carried him out of space. She also defeated First Born who is trans tier. It's an amped Wonder Woman. That alone puts her in another tier.

I'm not naming everything BM has done but the fts are there.

Morlun? I can see why you're questioning that. I put him that tier for personal reasons.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 07:13 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I would say that people like Superman, Surfer and Thor deserve to be in the trans tier after all what they have accomplished. The HH is the new MH.
Pretty much

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 07:40 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

All this debate about Marvel/DC... We should be using this as an opportunity to broaden our horizons.

Valiant: Ninjak and Archer to High Street, Bloodshot, Eternal Warrior, Armstrong and Shadowman to Low Meta. X-O Manowar to High Meta. Divinity to Trans.

Dynamite: Doc Savage to High street, Shadow to Low Meta.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 07:51 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Updating the current list should be priority before we start adding in other shit somebody already mentioned Star wars

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 08:21 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Uncuffed Diana not only matched Super Doom but she tied him up and carried him out of space. She also defeated First Born who is trans tier. It's an amped Wonder Woman. That alone puts her in another tier.

I'm not naming everything BM has done but the fts are there.

Morlun? I can see why you're questioning that. I put him that tier for personal reasons.

Haha no. Here is a nice summation of the entire issue.

quote:

She stopped a charge aimed at Hessia with a surprise attack, and then immediately hog tied him with an unbreakable lasso.

He treated her like a bug when she tried to match him strength vs strength, and afterwards she was completely and utterly unable to stop him from walking slowly forward in a straight line. After the initial 3-panel exchange (which Superdoom won, decisively and easily), the rest of the fight looked basically like Spider-Man trying to stop the Juggernaut.

Even you know how out of her league she looked, deep down, but are too stubborn and stupid to ever admit it.

Here, again, is the full issue for anyone who isn't as brain-dead as Fangirl to make up their own mind:
http://view-comic.com/superman-wond...nnual-001-2014/

I think we're done here.

Cheers.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 08:37 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote