KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Avengers (2018)

Avengers (2018)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

game looks good despite no gameplay

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 11th, 2019 03:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Looks like ass. The designs are atrocious.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2019 04:26 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Gameplay looks cool, Tony's and Thor's design looks kinda meh but this could be really fun.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2019 05:59 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Gameplay looks cool, Tony's and Thor's design looks kinda meh but this could be really fun.

What Gameplay?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2019 06:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

An avengers came without cap?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 11th, 2019 07:08 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

The character designs are awful, the gameplay better be stellar.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2019 04:56 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It was posted on reddit earlier that (supposedly) the design team took note of the lukewarm reception the designs got at E3, and will be looking at redoing a bunch of them.

I mean, Iron Man looked fine I suppose, but I wouldn't say no to changing that awful Cap suit, or fixing Widow's chin.

In other news, people who have played it have described it as a mix between God of War and Anthem.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2019 11:01 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

According to the devs at E3:

-Single-Player and Multiplayer are completely separate, but the stories of each will intersect.
-Microtransactions will be included, but not in a pay2win capacity.
-Each character will have mutliple skill trees.
-Gear upgrades will be separate from your costume, so no having to use an Iron Man armour you don't like just to have +10 to repulsor power.

Obviously whether all of this remains true, remains to be seen.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 14th, 2019 02:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah the trailer for this game is a disservice to the actual game what i've heard.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2019 09:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah. They really need to show us more gameplay, particularly that of Hulk, as every mention I've read of the game says he's by far the most fun to play.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 14th, 2019 11:07 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by ares834
Looks like ass. The designs are atrocious.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 03:41 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah. They really need to show us more gameplay, particularly that of Hulk, as every mention I've read of the game says he's by far the most fun to play.

gameplay prolly won't happen until early next year

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 03:47 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Actual gameplay in this video:

A more complete one:

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Last edited by -Pr- on Aug 21st, 2019 at 01:34 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 01:19 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Kamala Khan was announced as the next playable character:

With that stretching tech down, getting Mister Fantastic in game should be easy enough.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 09:31 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Game overview:

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 07:47 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

To be fair, it looks like it's come a long way in the last few months.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 02:05 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/sta...331801601400832

As if the live service wasn't questionable enough, Marvel has struck a deal with Sony to make Spider-Man an exclusive playable hero on the PS4 & PS5 versions of Avengers. Not a timed exclusive, an exclusive. If you're a Xbox or PC player who was gonna look forward playing him, you're SOL. Surprising nobody, this rustled the jimmies of many a gamers now getting harassed by shills 'cause you be not a bot.

I would get if Spider-Man had exclusive extra side goodies on the PlayStation side what with having an exclusive game on that platform from extra costumes, a bonus map, a challenge pack, whatever but the character himself? That I don't get. Unless a Soul Calibur 4 twist happens and the other versions of the game get exclusive heroes too, oughta tell ya about $ony's confidence in this console war.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 5th, 2020 at 06:06 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2020 06:00 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I would get if the characters were Sony specific...or Xbox specific and clearly meant as a joke....kinda of like Soul Caliber 2 with Link or Spawn.

But Spider-man...one of the most popular superhero...that's brutal. They can go **** themselves.
There is rumours that Sony will be doing a lot of these types of exclusive deals to get people on the PS5. Personally, I think it's bullshit.

I'm already a bit annoyed by Deathloop being an timed exclusive. I think 3rd party exclusives should also go away.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2020 12:54 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Smasandian
There is rumours that Sony will be doing a lot of these types of exclusive deals to get people on the PS5. Personally, I think it's bullshit.

Which makes me not want a PS5 if it only promotes this kind of crap more. There are lots of better and more healthy means getting the one up on your competitors. This is just cowardly. And scummy.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 5th, 2020 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2020 08:02 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I guess....but look at the heat Microsoft is taking with their exclusives..putting them on the PC day 1.

You see the same comments..."they are dumb...what's the point of buying an Xbox"....when gamers should be commending them.

I wouldn't be surprised if MS wants to put there exclusives on PS5....it doesn't seem they care that much anymore.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2020 10:16 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote