KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Avengers (2018)

Avengers (2018)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

From what I hear about this game it seems the consensus is that this game would have been a really cool and normal campaign focused single player game and it feels like they forced a GaaS strategy into it.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2020 04:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
yeah i hear Destiny and a few others have gotten the idea right, Seems this Avengers game has failed at it.

Once again, you're misinformed.

Service normally = subscription.

Still not preferable for a single player campaign focused game, as it requires constant online access and when the company folds, you lose your game.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2020 02:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
From what I hear about this game it seems the consensus is that this game would have been a really cool and normal campaign focused single player game and it feels like they forced a GaaS strategy into it.

I would agree with that.
It didn't help that the previews from a year ago showed no GaaS type elements and everybody assumed it was Arkham Asylum type lover affair.

It also doesn't make sense at all with the subject matter. Destiny, WoW, Division and other similar games have weapons, armours and etc to utilize stats for....makes no sense that the Hulk gains attack power based on his jeans.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint just went through the backlash for that as well

Old Post Oct 11th, 2020 03:49 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

There's supposed to be a big patch this week, but it is approaching the point of no return.

Square should have never pushed for the game to be released so early.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2020 01:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Big patch today, yet another step in the right direction in terms of bug fixes, and some new content is coming tomorrow.

They just have to keep at it with the content, especially as regards adding new iconic villains. They've already been datamined in terms of what heroes will be coming out, so that side of things should be sorted at least.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 07:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2020 12:13 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It's Kate Bishop, so I'm not exactly broken-hearted. I don't mind them focusing on bug fixes for now. It's taking it's time, but they are making progress. Whether they can undo all the bad (which was genuinely warranted) press though, is another thing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 19th, 2020 08:32 AM