KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Apparent terrorist attack on a Canadian mosque

Apparent terrorist attack on a Canadian mosque
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Newguy doesn't jest. Jest free since mind 2013

Anyhow, Right-Wing extremist violence is on the rise. It's probably only going to get worse with the "Dorito Mussolini' in office inspiring these people on.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/..._n_7654720.html

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 31st, 2017 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 08:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

The initial reports weren't accurate. The shooting had one lone gunman — not two, as officials initially said. The suspect was not a Muslim. He was not from Morocco. He was not bearded or wearing Muslim garb. He didn't speak Arabic. Yet, 24 hours later, Fox News still has not retracted or addressed their widely shared tweet that it was a Muslim Moroccan who did the shooting.

Instead, the suspected shooter was a bigoted 27-year-old white man known to many as a conservative online troll and white nationalist who voiced support for Donald Trump. Perhaps this is why Donald Trump has not personally mentioned this mass shooting even though it was the deadliest single incident in North America since he was inaugurated?

What I know is this — had the shooter actually been a Muslim who walked into a quaint little Baptist church full of white folk singing Amazing Grace, not only would Trump be genuinely outraged right now, the entire conservative machine would be mobilizing against what they call radical Islam. It appears that radical whiteness simply does not bother them.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc....3?client=safari

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 08:20 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is disconcerting is that white radicalism happens online. Both Dylan Roof (church massacre) and now Alexander Bassinette (mosque shooter) are known for their online activities

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 08:23 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

we had an excellent demonstration in this thread of how/why alt-right fake news spreads so quickly and unchecked.
when the bullshit is revealed, they quickly deflect and forget. 'something something hillary obama.' *exit stage right*

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 08:25 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

You realize that the study is excluding the 9/11 terrorists attack? It also admits that a bombing which would have offset the numbers was only avoided because of faulty explosives.

And this is a country with over 50x more white people than Muslims. It's like saying the Japanese are the problem in Japan because a majority of crime is committed by the largest demographic.

Otherwise it is 3000+ vs less than 50....

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 10:02 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
You realize that the study is excluding the 9/11 terrorists attack? It also admits that a bombing which would have offset the numbers was only avoided because of faulty explosives.

And this is a country with over 50x more white people than Muslims. It's like saying the Japanese are the problem in Japan because a majority of crime is committed by the largest demographic.

Otherwise it is 3000+ vs less than 50....
Every race every skin color and every religion CAN be radicalized. Muslims aren't special, they're just as susceptible to radicalization as white christians.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 10:35 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Firefly218
Every race every skin color and every religion CAN be radicalized. Muslims aren't special, they're just as susceptible to radicalization as white christians.

Yet n 2015 out of 452 terror attacks, 450 were done by radical Muslims, so 99%.

So it seems to be overwhelmingly radical Islamic issue.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/450-of...ts-study-shows/

quote:
Of course, we cannot avoid mentioning the religious element as the most significant factor that motivates the suicide terrorists throughout the world. Here’s the most dramatic statistic: 450 of 452 suicide terror attacks in 2015 were perpetrated by Muslim extremists. One of the remaining two attacks was carried out by the Kurdish underground. The other was perpetrated by a woman supporter of a leftist group in Turkey.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 10:47 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Why don't we just ban all Muslims from coming to the U.S. and kick out all the ones who are already here? That way we won't ever have to deal with Islam or radical Islamists ever again. Problem solved, no more terrorists attacks on American soil, no more murder, no more mass shootings. Ever again.

Also imprison anyone here who converts to Islam. Just to be safe.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 11:31 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

That's a good idea. But you know, I also don't really care for jews. Can we do something about them?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 11:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by BackFire
That's a good idea. But you know, I also don't really care for jews. Can we do something about them?
Kill the queers and you have a deal.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 11:53 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

What did surtur get banned for

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 01:47 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Firefly218
What is disconcerting is that white radicalism happens online. Both Dylan Roof (church massacre) and now Alexander Bassinette (mosque shooter) are known for their online activities

Which reminds me...

They could very clearly create an AI that could crawl the internet and analyze online personalities and flag them for high risk threats. Seems like this would be a much more effective use of all of this spying than tapping phones, hacking accounts, etc. Just crawl the internet...

But I digress...do any of them hide in the darknet which is almost guaranteed to anonymize their activities? I don't know enough about these right-wing nuts.

But if there are software companies creating AI for viruses and trojans that do everything I am describing and then some, why can't they create one for right-wing nuts?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 01:53 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

But if there are software companies creating AI for viruses and trojans that do everything I am describing and then some, why can't they create one for right-wing nuts?

Because nobody would pay them to do it. There's no political traction in finding right-wing nuts no matter how many people they kill. Why? Because to some degree moderate right-wingers have sympathy for far right-wing nuts especially when they kill people moderate right-wingers perceive as enemies. Sounds vaguely familiar, doesn't it?
And moderate right-wingers vote.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 01:59 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Ok. Lots of banning occured. I demand the details

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 02:02 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt and Fly got drunk and got their cocks out again. Then Surt started crying and rubbing cheeto dust all over his bellend and shouting that he was Trump's illegitimate son.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 02:49 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What about Beniboybling and Nephthys?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 02:57 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I couldn't spell their names and couldn't be arsed looking them up. They did dodgy liberal butt stuff probably.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 03:00 AM
Silent Master

Fair enough.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 03:09 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by jaden101
Surt and Fly got drunk and got their cocks out again. Then Surt started crying and rubbing cheeto dust all over his bellend and shouting that he was Trump's illegitimate son.

Fly never does angry shiit tho. I like surt but I can see how he can get bsnned. The liberal guys are obvious to me.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 03:43 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by jaden101
I couldn't spell their names and couldn't be arsed looking them up. They did dodgy liberal butt stuff probably.

You also forgot Adam, and his name is rather easy to spell stick out tongue

Yeah, liberal stuff is dodgy stuff.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 05:33 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote