KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flashes vs High Herald tier

Flashes vs High Herald tier
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

For the Marvel heralds how would the flashes know when and where to effect them?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 08:29 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
For the Marvel heralds how would the flashes know when and where to effect them?

He studies them. He's a time manipulator - he has alll the time in the world. Here, he studies Barry Allen's entire life history, before deciding exactly when and where to strike:
(please log in to view the image)

Neutral setting means everything is present in a weird mishmash universe (my reading of it).

And even if they are from different universes, he can do it:

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 09:59 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well yeah... And there's also stuff like this:

In short: each of the Flashes can calculate infinite scenarios, nigh-instantly.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 06:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

in spite of all the times those types of scans are shown, people STILL don't get how powerful these flashes are. they are ridiculous when just their high end (and even just regular end) stuff is examined.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 07:25 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by leonidas
in spite of all the times those types of scans are shown, people STILL don't get how powerful these flashes are. they are ridiculous when just their high end (and even just regular end) stuff is examined.

Quoted for truth. Outside PIS/CIS, there are not many characters in their tier that can defeat a primary Flash and/or Zoom. There are many characters that can defeat a primary Flash/Zoom, just not in their tier.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 07:57 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yah. So he can make it back!

I put him the same category as Nughtcrawler, who BMAFs into another dimension and comes back.

I should have bolded the specific part.

But top line, if they leave on purpose, they forfeit. If they're forced off the field, THEN they get to come back.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 09:01 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

:
quote:
Leaving the field
Combatants who leave the field of combat on purpose forfeit the match.
If they are removed from the arena against their will (being punched, thrown, teleported, etc.) and can make it back under their own power in a reasonable amount of time, then they are still in the fight. Obviously, if a combatant leaves the field and cannot return under their own power, then they have lost.

There we go.

So Zoom's time traveling becomes an instant forfeit, as that would be leaving the battlefield on purpose.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 09:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So Nightcrawler forfeits every match he's in?

But look at the last part of the quote. Obviously, if they leave and CANNOT RETURN UNDER THEIR OWN POWER.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 09:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He studies them. He's a time manipulator - he has alll the time in the world. Here, he studies Barry Allen's entire life history, before deciding exactly when and where to strike:

Neutral setting means everything is present in a weird mishmash universe (my reading of it).

And even if they are from different universes, he can do it:

Those are scan are DC characters but the Marvel heralds are from a different reality so in less Zoom can reality jump those herald should be immune to Zoom time attacks.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 09:49 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The realities' are shared, dude. Otherwise you might as well argue there's no speed force in marvel, so etc etc etc.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 09:50 PM
golem370

Realites are shared who said that it usually in DC or in Marvel or Neutral battle fields.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 09:57 PM
cdtm

So Nightcrawler forfeits every match he's in?

But look at the last part of the quote. Obviously, if they leave and CANNOT RETURN UNDER THEIR OWN POWER.

Sure, but in context with the first part, we can assume it means "involuntary".

And Nightcrawler is a good point.

Anyways, the mods can make a ruling if they want. I'm just throwing it out there like I did my query about it earlier. smile

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 09:58 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by golem370
Realites are shared who said that it usually in DC or in Marvel or Neutral battle fields.

Yah, neutral. So everything all mushed together.i assuming that since we're now nitpicking rules, that the HH tied Ave no answer to the Flashes at full capacity?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 10:01 PM
golem370

Neutral I thought not using either side we need the op to make a decision on it.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 10:04 PM
DarkSaint85

Then.....does the Speed force (which only exists in DC) exist in this neutral universe?

Power Cosmic? Only Marvel has it. Does this neutral universe have it too?

Zoom's MO is messing with timelines. Phucking people up with his timeline based powers. Take that away, just to give one side a chance....apeaks volumes.

Edit: OPsaid Team Flash are using their abilities to the fullest.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Feb 6th, 2017 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 10:07 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Badabing
Concerning the Battlefield
All characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes. It will be assumed that each character fights as they are normally presented regardless of battle locale. This means that, for example, Flash will in fact have SpeedForce abilities if the battle took place in Marvel Manhattan. Battles will always take place on an assumed equal playing field.

Link to the forum rules: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Golem, you have been a member here for nearly 12 years, and have made the second most amount of threads on this entire site:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&perpage=25

How can you possibly not know one of the most basic forum rules?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 10:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well I want clarity on how Zoom could effect people whos timeline is in a different reality and since there is no info on battle ground I am even more confused.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 10:17 PM
golem370

Originally posted by Galan007
Golem, you have been a member here for nearly 12 years, and have made the second most amount of threads on this entire site:

Basically I just didn't know.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 10:21 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

No worries. Hopefully that's ironed-out now. thumb up

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 10:22 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Galan007

Goddamn, I didn't realize Zack has that many threads.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 10:31 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote