KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Nightwing & Cyborg vs. Solid Snake & Raiden

Nightwing & Cyborg vs. Solid Snake & Raiden
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Nightwing & Cyborg vs. Solid Snake & Raiden

Standard weapons and gear.

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 09:36 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Cyborgs boom tubes could cause a problem. But Raiden can basically solo with his speed/strength/skill/cut through anything sword, etc...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 10:03 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

pussy snake is a nonfactor he gets slaughted in the first attosec of the fight

nightwing alone would solo effortlessly since raiden was unable to blitz a scientist and got wasted by jetstream sam whos a mediocre martial artist no better than a mcdojo student with a month of training

nightwing solos in the first microsec of the fight

even john mcclane and carl fredricksen is too much for those pussies

comicbook and hollywood characters are too over the top and cartoony for anime and video game characters

Auto-Note(Jun 5th,2017 1:40)

User banned by himself, for whathever i want

Reasons: For KMC being full of morons

FinalStar86,h1a8,Tzeentch,Corvo_Attano,Hellboy288,
DexxStar,dvampire and Enemybird are the greatest deabtors evah

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 10:42 PM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Cyborgs boom tubes could cause a problem. But Raiden can basically solo with his speed/strength/skill/cut through anything sword, etc...
lol Skill, Raiden's skill is practically non existent, that's why Sam who's best feat was taking out 10 mobsters off panel was able to hand him his ass

Also Cyborg could pretty much look at Raiden and hack his shitty cybernetics all while pondering why the technology from Metal Gear is so primitive and utter garbage.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 09:26 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by RadZoa
lol Skill, Raiden's skill is practically non existent, that's why Sam who's best feat was taking out 10 mobsters off panel was able to hand him his ass

Also Cyborg could pretty much look at Raiden and hack his shitty cybernetics all while pondering why the technology from Metal Gear is so primitive and utter garbage.

I get it. You and Dexx are troll buddies.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 10:07 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by KingD19
I get it. You and Dexx are troll buddies.
Not at all, I think that Dexx tries too hard and his trolling is in poor taste, repetitive and uninspired.

I simply speak facts, and I've noticed that rather than address my points you realize that you cannot and attempt to divert from the topic at hand and change the subject entirely. Dexx's blatant trolling has zero to do with my post.

That's what happens when you study psychology and human behavior for 2 years at a university, I can read you and your mannerisms.

Going back to your original post, you've stated that Raiden could solo, I've shown that to be false. If you have a retort then feel free to share it, if not, then you're done here.

Last edited by RadZoa on Feb 8th, 2017 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 11:42 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote