KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Cloak and Dagger

Cloak and Dagger
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

its set in the MCU but like the Netflix universe/Runaways its more or less disconnected

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 11th, 2018 07:37 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Alrite cool. That means I have to watch it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2018 09:50 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

This is turning into a very watchable adaptation. It's a slow burner and so far not much has happened except for setting up the pieces, but despite that I'm getting sucked into the story.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 12:52 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I didn't mind the first episode, but the second one dragged too much and I lost interest.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 04:57 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I didn't mind the first episode, but the second one dragged too much and I lost interest.

Just my opinion, but I think you're going to miss out. It's getting better with every episode so far.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 10:00 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Thought the 3rd episode kind of sucked. They should have combined the 2nd and 3rd episodes and got something happening. Still like the show, but its dragging.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 01:09 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Just my opinion, but I think you're going to miss out. It's getting better with every episode so far.

I will probably throw it on again when I don't have anything major to do and let it run in the background or something, but I am not in a particular rush.

And that's not just to do with this show. MCU shows, in general, have been a massive disappointment to me recently. Inhumans sucked, Runaways was meh IMO, Defenders was only okay, Jessica Jones s2 sucked. Only one in recent times I genuinely liked a lot was The Punisher and Agents of SHIELD, and even those were a bit slow at points.

So, yeah, it's not just this show dragging that has put me off. It's the series of disappointments that have been several of the last MCU tv shows that have made me reluctant to continue.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 02:19 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this show drags too much... it really should be much better

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 02:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Started this and it’s background noise for the most part. Season 2 should be slightly better if it tones down the teen drama bullshit and focuses on their powers.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 12:52 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Yeah, it's a good story but it draaaags.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:48 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

These kids suck at using their powers

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 07:19 AM