KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Liquid Ocelot vs Bane

Liquid Ocelot vs Bane
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
no he clearly debunked that snake and big pussy have the most basic and telegraphed moves ever.
Oh so he debunked that? So they don't have the most basic and telegraphed moves ever?

Get a look at this retard lmao.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 06:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by NemeBro
Because Tzeentch is a stupid retard, much like you tbh imo fam.
thumb up

Honestly, everything he posts suggests severe mental retardation.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 08:04 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

You mean that thread where he apologized like the cowardly little ****boy he is and never responded to my masterful points?

Also, why are you such a raging turbopussy that you use other people's posts from years ago to prove your own argument for you? Are you so unconfident in your own abilities that you're pissing yourself in fear over the idea of debating yourself? Kill yourself lmao. thumb up
thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 01:42 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Oh so he debunked that? So they don't have the most basic and telegraphed moves ever?

then why retuseq, reddit users and Hellboy288 said that big pussy is a poor fighter and that bane would manhandle ocelot motherfucker rolling on floor laughing

bane knocks his skull off

Auto-Note(Jun 5th,2017 1:40)

User banned by himself, for whathever i want

Reasons: For KMC being full of morons

FinalStar86,h1a8,Tzeentch,Corvo_Attano,Hellboy288,
DexxStar,dvampire and Enemybird are the greatest deabtors evah

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 03:44 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's past your bed time.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 07:38 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by Silent Master
It's past your bed time.

then why radzoa said that nolan bats, bane and joel would trash snake and big pussy moron rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2017 12:52 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

then why radzoa said that nolan bats, bane and joel would trash snake and big pussy moron rolling on floor laughing

Why do you care what others say, can't form your own opinion? You must be a sheep.

Baaa.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2017 04:21 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Because you gave him a handjob.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2017 05:39 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

snakes punches and kicks are ridiculously "basic" and "telegraphed"

snake got his @$$ trainwrecked by 3 genome soldiers. the same soldiers who got mowed down by freaking meryl of all people

his durability is nothing special, the same fodder genome soldier was able to knock out him by smacking his face with a stock

his speed is nothing special, he got wtfpwned by vamp who either ras or bane(they can) would decimate in 5 microsecs

he got a gun pointed by johnny and needed to distract him just to disarm. and i dont put ocelot above neither snake or big pussy

liquid ocelot didnt even dodge snakes gay @$$ punches at the end of mgs4, while bats was dodging banes punches just fine

baleman can easily take out multiple oponents armed with firearms in hth. while snake and big pu$$y got their a$$e$ handled by 4 moron soldiers

if you put snake and gay ocelot in nolanverse they would be no better than one of banes mercs, and this is the type of fodders bats and selina take out in large numbers

come back when snake doesnt get his ass beaten by 3 fodders. then they may last 10 microsecs more against bats and bane laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 12:24 AM
Silent Master

Liquid Ocelot wins.

I fixed your typos.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 12:26 AM
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by Silent Master
bane skins him alive

agreed

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 12:30 AM
Silent Master

I edited your quote because I love h1 and you ran him off the board.

We know.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 12:36 AM
Dexx-Planet86

retuseqq debunked that ezio is too fast for big pussy. ezio is nowhere near close to nolan bats or bane considering scourge_0 and people on reddit debunked that nolan bats and bane would easily manhandle ezio, altair and desmond together and that they are physically far superior to them considering bane could easily decimate a concrete pillar and break handcuffs with extreme ease while snake took freaking 7 minutes to break a damaged cuff lol

come back when snake can take 4 fodders and break a handcuff

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 02:06 AM
Solid47

retuseqq debunked that ezio is too fast for big pussy. ezio is nowhere near close to nolan bats or bane considering scourge_0 and people on reddit debunked that nolan bats and bane would easily manhandle ezio, altair and desmond together and that they are physically far superior to them considering bane could easily decimate a concrete pillar and break handcuffs with extreme ease while snake took freaking 7 minutes to break a damaged cuff lol

come back when snake can take 4 fodders and break a handcuff

Because retuseqq is a retarded sock, troll, downplayer with micropenis just like Nemebro said about you.

That wasn't a solid concrete pillar, since it looked more like drywalls with sands as Inhuman said.

Either Snake, Big Boss or any AC protagonist would manhandle Baleman or Bane. Since Baleman lacks good feats against notable skilled opponents. Other than mowing down bunch of thugs who goes down without getting hit, and that cannot accurately hit a crowd of cops depside having assault rifles. Note that Nolanverse has one of the worst fight choreography in the history of cinema.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 01:18 PM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You realize that he's a troll and doesn't really believe what he's saying, right?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 01:28 PM