KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Frieza's transformations

Frieza's transformations
Started by: john allerdyce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
john allerdyce
Whore!

Frieza's transformations

Was Frieza's ability to transform common knowledge prior to the events of the namek saga?

with the events of BOG and ROF I am not sure. thanks!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 01:01 AM
john allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send john allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by john allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

It was not common knowledge. Vegeta didn't even know about it till Dodoria told him.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 01:03 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, Freeza's transformations were definitely not common knowledge before the events on Namek -- only the members of his innermost circle were aware of such... Even Vegeta, who served under Freeza for years, was shocked by that revelation:
(please log in to view the image)

And Freeza, in turn, was surprised that Vegeta knew about his transformations:

All BoG and RoF do is tell us that Gods and the like were also aware of his ability to transform -- but that hardly makes it common knowledge. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 13th, 2017 at 01:24 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 01:19 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
john allerdyce
Whore!

What do you mean by "gods were aware"?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 01:49 AM
john allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send john allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by john allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by john allerdyce
What do you mean by "gods were aware"?
Eh, I mean exactly what I said..? confused

At the beginning of BoG, Whis informs Beerus that a mortal had killed Freeza, and Beerus is utterly *shocked* by this information. After all, when Beerus had went to sleep a few decades prior, Freeza's closest rival in the universe was Ginyu, whose PL was still inferior by several orders of magnitude(Freeza was literally 1,000x stronger than him)... So I'm sure it would indeed come as quite a surprise to find out that in such a [relatively] short amount of time, one mortal --let alone several mortals-- had not only matched Freeza's power, but vastly exceeded it.

Anyway, when Whis showed Beerus a 'clip' of the battle, it featured SSJ Goku AND 4th form Freeza:

But Whis/Beerus were not at all surprised by Freeza's form. In fact, the only 'new' revelation was that Saiyans could transform as well.

Aside from them, Kaioshin was also aware of Freeza's transformations. That's why he was still using Freeza as a measuring stick/reference point... Even in the Boo-era:

But again: Gods knowing of Freeza's transformations certainly does not make them common knowledge. They *should* be privy to such information.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 13th, 2017 at 02:51 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 02:44 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote