KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » SWTOR Strike teams fight the PT flashpoints

SWTOR Strike teams fight the PT flashpoints
Started by: cs_zoltan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Clear in both cases. Terrible thread.
laughing

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 12:41 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Doesn't give a shit about your laugh.

These guys are one-man armies in themselves. They don't need to rest to clear this gauntlet.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 03:48 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

They don't need rest after facing Maul & Dooku and Talzin, to win against Sidious? lmao

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 03:50 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Doesn't give a shit about your laugh.

These guys are one-man armies in themselves. They don't need to rest to clear this gauntlet.

Reported for trolling my thread.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 03:51 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Ursumeles
They don't need rest after facing Maul & Dooku and Talzin, to win against Sidious? lmao

These are not mid-tier characters. They will eat Maul and Dooku for breakfast.

Palpatine is the only candidate against whom they will have to work really hard. If Darth Nox has Force ghosts then game over for even Palpatine.

Some unknown Force ghosts almost killed Palpatine.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Feb 15th, 2017 at 03:56 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 03:52 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Reported for trolling my thread.

Oh did I hurt your feelings?

As if you haven't trolled in my threads like ever. I think I shall report yours.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 03:53 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

These are not mid-tier characters. They will eat Maul @ Dooku for breakfast.

Palpatine is the only candidate against whom they will have to work really hard.

LOLOLOL.
You know that Maul and Dooku are both high-tier? That TPM Dooku was (along with/after Mace and Yoda) the most skilled Jedi of the Orders history? That he dominated Kenobi, someone arguably duperior to the protags? That he throws cruisers and is far above Ventress, who can create zombies?

Also lol @Sidious being the only threath, when Talzin was going toe-to-toe with him.

@Zoltan do they just need to kill Talzin's physical form?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 03:55 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

LOLOLOL.
You know that Maul and Dooku are both high-tier? That TPM Dooku was (along with/after Mace and Yoda) the most skilled Jedi of the Orders history? That he dominated Kenobi, someone arguably duperior to the protags? That he throws cruisers and is far above Ventress, who can create zombies?

So are the protagonists.

And don't get me started on feats when we have people in TOR who have devastated entire city blocks at young age and fell to a single protagonist.

Also lol @Sidious being the only threath, when Talzin was going toe-to-toe with him.

She is contending with several powerful enemies here; her attention will be divided. Dynamics of the confrontation are different.

Do keep the ghost amp in mind as well. Recheck my earlier response due to edit.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Feb 15th, 2017 at 04:08 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 04:01 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

So are the protagonists.

Obviously.
quote:

And don't get me started on feats when we have people in TOR who have devastated entire city blocks at young age and fell to a single protagonist.

Quote/Scan, which protag and which act?
I remember the instances, but I don't know the exact circumstances.
Anyway, we can also start again with Rivi-Anu, or vastly pre-prime Anakin & Obi-Wan TKing a huge object.
quote:

Do keep the ghost amp in mind as well. Recheck my earlier response due to edit.

1. The Force Ghosts that nearly killed Palpatine have done that IIRC under unknown circumstances, to a unknown time.
2. Darth Nox isn't here.
I am referring to the Republic side flashpoint; the run of HoT, 'thor, etc.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 04:26 PM
Petrus
Debonaire Member

Empire ST stops at Yoda.

Republic ST stops at Maul and Dooku.

The Coalition stops at Anakin & Obi-Wan [after a grueling fight with Yoda, the exhaustion is too much] and at Sidious, if they're able to overcome Talzin's sorcery and/or illusions.

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Petrus
Debonaire Member

LeG, you do realize that these/similar STeams were necessary to defeat people like FE Malgus or SoR Revan? And we all know Sidious > either of those two. They may be 'one-man armies', but they're going against top-tier enemies.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 05:39 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by Petrus
The Coalition stops at Anakin & Obi-Wan [after a grueling fight with Yoda, the exhaustion is too much] and at Sidious, if they're able to overcome Talzin's sorcery and/or illusions.

The coalition has rest, heal and revive and they fight through both flashpoint at once. So that's 10 bosses.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 05:40 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Petrus
Debonaire Member

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
The coalition has rest, heal and revive and they fight through both flashpoint at once. So that's 10 bosses.

In that case, they clear the Emp FP and they die against Sidious in the Pub FP.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 05:44 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Quote/Scan, which protag and which act?

Thana Vesh

Born into wealth and privilege on Dromund Kaas, Thana Vesh spent her childhood cultivating an explosive temper and destroying everything she laid eyes on. When Thana discovered her talent with the Force, she tested her destructive talents on her military parents' bodyguards. After the eighth guard was found broken and mangled, Thana's terrified parents tried to suppress their daughter’s power; Thana lashed out, and the resulting devastation burned an entire Kaas City block to the ground. Thana's parents were consumed in the blaze and their Force-adept orphan was sent to the Sith Academy on Korriban. The incident was widely publicized as an example of the terrible fate of parents who fear, rather than embrace, a potential Sith child. Thana tore through her Sith trials and fellow acolytes at lightning speed, earning the attention of Darth Gravus.

Vesh was incredibly powerful and a legend.

You can fight her in Sith Warrior class story (and kill her). Not sure if this is official or optional.

I remember the instances, but I don't know the exact circumstances.
Anyway, we can also start again with Rivi-Anu, or vastly pre-prime Anakin & Obi-Wan TKing a huge object.

Why mention Rivi-Anu? We haven't seen her fight any opponent of note.

Anakin Skywalker is far from consistent. I perceive his greatest showings as outliers.

1. The Force Ghosts that nearly killed Palpatine have done that IIRC under unknown circumstances, to a unknown time.
2. Darth Nox isn't here.

My bad.

I am referring to the Republic side flashpoint; the run of HoT, 'thor, etc.

And you don't think that is a potent combo? HoT and Barsen'thor together? I would like to see an individual taking on these two and winning. Wait, they have two more on their side.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 03:35 PM
Zenwolf

Leg, did you wanna continue our convo in the EE/NR thread? No pressure or anything, just asking.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 03:47 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Empire: probably stop at Yoda. Why is Ani and Obi above Yoda? Tbh Mace should be above them, too, they are honestly better individually.

Republic: Lose to Talzin most likely due to fatigue at that point. They could very likely make it to Sidious though, but lose there. Lmao @ how much more difficult this one is compared to the Empire FP.

Coalition: I'm assuming they run the two flashpoints separately. If so, they clear the Empire FP, and lose in a spectacular battle to Sidious

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote