KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If you had a chance to write for your favorite Comic Book character

If you had a chance to write for your favorite Comic Book character
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

If you had a chance to write for your favorite Comic Book character

Who would you write for?, and as for why, type atleast 1 paragraph as your vision of your favorite character's near furture

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 05:40 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Really hard to pick 1. I have multiple characters I want to write just all at different times.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 05:53 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Surfer. "Herald Madness." Gets his chance to wreck havoc with the Marvel pantheon like Thor and Hulk did.

smile

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 06:11 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Really hard to pick 1. I have multiple characters I want to write just all at different times.
this. As of right now, it's snake eyes. It'd probably be a story about him going around, wrecking cobra alongside stalker and scarlet, having flashbacks about his past, and having some sort of reveal about a group of students that he once trained who've gone rogue.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 06:37 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Lucifer.

I would take over that heaping pile of shit second run that's going on now, and since I actually know that I don't have the chops to follow in footsteps of Gaiman and Carey, I'd kill the project and make sure it could never return thumb up

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 06:42 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithLantern93

Spectre

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 08:15 PM
SithLantern93 is currently offline Click here to Send SithLantern93 a Private Message Find more posts by SithLantern93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine.

I'd bring him back to life, it's about time high time for that.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 08:17 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

superman

abstract level supes while weakened confirmed

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 08:40 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I'd want to bring back a modern version of the Iron man/Captain America book in the vein of Batman/Superman.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 08:52 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

jubilee & wolverine - bring em both back to life and to glory.

maybe she caught a sliver of the phoenix force and it eradicated her vampire juju while simultaneously bringing back her mutant ability to its fullest potential; or at least a wider powerset. her body couldn't handle the change so she went comatose until she was ready.

wolverine. he goes to hell and is a complete bane to mephisto and the other higher ups in all of hell's realms. I imagine something like Planet Hulk but it would be Wolverine Hell. eventually they make a deal and Wolverine can never enter Hell again in exchange for his mortal soul and life back with the stipulation he still does what he does best. kinda like a deadpool can't die type of thing unless he goes to heaven.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 09:11 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Mindship
Surfer. "Herald Madness." Gets his chance to wreck havoc with the Marvel pantheon like Thor and Hulk did.

smile

Personally, I'd do a new DOS ("Death of Surfer lol)" arc against Thanos instead of one where he just went CBR across the whole universe. A real knock down drag out where Norrin uses his versatility to the fullest to compensate for Thanos's advantages in raw power. I've actually already got the story half written in my head on the off chance I find myself trapped in an elevator with a big wig from Marvel for a couple hours lol

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 09:27 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I wrote a couple episodes of a Animated Flash show. Was pretty cool.

Comic-wise, I always liked the mutant city depicted in X-Factor. I'd love to explore that more.

-_-

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 09:34 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I'd like to write Batman stories. Early day stuff when Gotham wasn't jam packed with different villains and vigilantes.

It would be a reboot with Bruce starting out but with modern technology, culture etc.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 09:35 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Oh that reminds me of an idea I had kicking around during work(where almost all of my creative world building is done)...Ultimate Batman. A reimagining of Batman. NOT like Earth one which imo didn't really have that much of a different impact from Prime Earth. Re reading the Ultimate spider-man bendis run had me thinking of the possibilities for Batman.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 09:41 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Oh that reminds me of an idea I had kicking around during work(where almost all of my creative world building is done)...Ultimate Batman. A reimagining of Batman. NOT like Earth one which imo didn't really have that much of a different impact from Prime Earth. Re reading the Ultimate spider-man bendis run had me thinking of the possibilities for Batman.

I was gonna mention Earth One. I only read vol II of the Superman comic and quite liked the little modern touches. Like Clark getting news on his smartphone.

For me Ultimate comics changed characters too much from the originals. They were more like completely new characters rather than re-imagined ones.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 10:01 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Re: If you had a chance to write for your favorite Comic Book character

Originally posted by golem370
type atleast 1 paragraph
Phuck you.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 10:32 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I'd write Thor. Probably keep him unworthy a while longer, and have him leave Asgard, and explore his elder god roots. It's a major part of him that's almost completely untapped, unless you're a long time fan, you probably wouldn't even know he's half elder. Perhaps there'd be a bit of time travel involved.. Who knows.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 10:53 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Mindset
Phuck you.

^^^roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue Beetle.
I'd have Ted Kord back, spearheading Kord Industries, going head to head with guys like Luthor and Bruce Wayne for big time projects as he re-establishes his company, and dealing with a shadow war between R'as Al Ghul and Vandal Savage in the first story arc.
I'd lay the groundwork for a big time crossover between him, Reyes BB, Black Adam, Hawkman/woman and Dr. Fate in the next arc, tying all their connections to DCs ancient Egypt together, and introducing a new high herald bad guy that would be REALLY pissed when Ted winds up being the one to screw up his plans in the end (it IS his book), and becomes a recurring threat for the relatively street level hero.
That'd be the first 12 issues.

I'd follow that up with a 2 parter where Ted meets up with with Maxwell Lord for an epic sllugfest...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 10:56 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Fantastic Four. Id have them come back and wreck everyone and everything. Amp thing, make Johnny a god of fire and have reed make doom shit his pants while sue bubbles peoples brains

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 11:21 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by JayDaDon
but ultimate spidey was was a teenager. So you'd do Terry McGinnis?

Anyway, In addition to snake eyes, I'd probably also do an "untold stories" arc for hit man.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 11:21 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote