KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Sacking of Coruscant - Jedi gauntlet

The Sacking of Coruscant - Jedi gauntlet
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_W_LeGenD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Do you have a quote?

Go through the novel and let me know how many you can count and at the hands of whom.

In-fact, a large number of Sith were standing after the battle inside the Jedi Temple had ended. They destroyed much of the Jedi Temple, if I recall correctly.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Feb 17th, 2017 at 03:43 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 03:41 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

LeGenD is legitimately the Donald Trump of Star Wars debating...

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 03:52 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Selenial

LeGenD is legitimately the Donald Trump of Star Wars debating...

Right.

It seems like I am much more sensible in my views these days then the current crop of debaters here.

- ROTJ Palpatine thousands of times stronger than ROTS Palpatine?
- Darth Plagueis > Valkorion?
- Top PT era duelists singlehandedly cutting through a dozen Ven Zallows before the body of the first hits the floor?
- Darth Vader soloing a Jedi Temple
- Darth Krayt pwning both Hero of Tython and Barsen'thor

Those are a few examples that I recall from a long list - coming from your friends [recently].

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Feb 17th, 2017 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 04:32 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

She never said that you are the worst debater here

Also, why are you so sure that she and Az etc. are friends?
And the only one who said that Krayt would pwn the protags was me - and Sel and me aren't friends smile

Edit: And yes, Plagueis > Valkorion.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 04:44 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by DolanDrumpf
Bad Analogy.

Pfft, obviously not everything, but the debate style and some of the one liners? Shockingly similar. For example;

Scenario 1
"You bragged that you sexually assaulted women" "This was locker room talk. When we have a world where we have ISIS chopping off heads..."
Scenario 2
"Do you have a quote about no Sith dying?" "Find it yourself. In fact much of the temple was destroyed if I recall correctly."

In fact, let's play a game, Trump or LeGenD smile

"A child should have two legal parents: Father and Mother. I know that gay-ism is an old phenomenon. This isn't a valid justification for it just like slavery."

"I consider legalization of gay-ism as going backwards, not forward. Also, implications should be taken into consideration."

I mean, they're both LeGenD, but admit it, you had to think...

On Topic: The survival of the Sith in the Jedi Temple, even if true, is irrelevant, because the Jedi in the Jedi temple were not the strongest Jedi in the order. Not even close, and even if they were, even if they were greater than Satele and all the other masters of that era, they'd have absolutely nothing on Mace or Knightfall Anakin.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Last edited by Selenial on Feb 17th, 2017 at 04:57 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 04:55 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

And the only one who said that Krayt would pwn the protags was me - and Sel and me aren't friends smile

He knows we're not, he just can't actually refute a legitimate argument, so must create straw-men to defend himself.

Oh, and yeh, Krayt would molest the portages.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 04:56 PM
S_W_LeGenD

She comes here to take a jab at me. I wonder if she has anything better to do in her life.

Now that the lowballing of TOR era champions has reached extreme levels and I am making some effort to curtail it, this is really bothering her.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Feb 17th, 2017 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 05:02 PM
S_W_LeGenD

He knows we're not, he just can't actually refute a legitimate argument, so must create straw-men to defend himself.

Oh, and yeh, Krayt would molest the portages.

Another jab - this time on my intellectual ability. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know one thing - your judgment really sucks. Don't project your failures onto me.

If you have anything worthwhile to share, kindly present it. Otherwise, don't bother.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Feb 17th, 2017 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 05:03 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

LeG your banter is on fire as always, but if you want to actually debate this, you can address the points I've already made.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 05:09 PM
S_W_LeGenD

LeG your banter is on fire as always, but if you want to actually debate this, you can address the points I've already made.

And your point was that I am the Donald Trump of Star Wars. Not much of a point actually.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 05:10 PM
S_W_LeGenD

And it is absurd.

Willing to debate this with me?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 05:25 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
And your point was that I am the Donald Trump of Star Wars. Not much of a point actually.

Do you just selectively read the posts you like, or are you just even more illiterate than most suspect?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 06:22 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote:
In fact, let's play a game, Trump or LeGenD smile

"A child should have two legal parents: Father and Mother. I know that gay-ism is an old phenomenon. This isn't a valid justification for it just like slavery."

"I consider legalization of gay-ism as going backwards, not forward. Also, implications should be taken into consideration."

I mean, they're both LeGenD, but admit it, you had to think...
I'll be the first to admit it, I had to. smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 06:32 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Has Trump ever actually said anything homophobic?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 06:35 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

She comes here to take a jab at me. I wonder if she has anything better to do in her life.

Sel is only a few times online lol.
I mean, its between Sel and you, but its better when you think before dissing erm

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: @Sel kek at Krayt molesting the Protags. He would just send his hands or Wyyrlok thumb up

Anyway:
quote:
And it is absurd.

Iyo. smile
quote:
Willing to debate this with me?

Maybe one day. I don't have time for a debate atm.

Last edited by Ursumeles on Feb 17th, 2017 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Right.

It seems like I am much more sensible in my views these days then the current crop of debaters here.

- ROTJ Palpatine thousands of times stronger than ROTS Palpatine?
- Darth Plagueis > Valkorion?
- Top PT era duelists singlehandedly cutting through a dozen Ven Zallows before the body of the first hits the floor?
- Darth Vader soloing a Jedi Temple
- Darth Krayt pwning both Hero of Tython and Barsen'thor

Those are a few examples that I recall from a long list - coming from your friends [recently].

Yes, here are just a few of your sensible views:

-Satele Shan could defeat Darth Plagueis
-Valkorion would defeat Abeloth
-How will Sidious/Luke or even the Ones kill Valkorion? Make a wish?
-Revan is better than ROTJ Sidious
-"Most well written villain": Malgus, honourable mentions Jadus and Baras (LOL)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 07:08 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by Trocity
-Satele Shan could defeat Darth Plagueis

no expression
Seriously

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 07:16 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

There's also Palpatine only "nearly stomping" novel Scourge.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 08:24 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

And let's not all forget Satele being in Palpatine's tier of speed smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 08:37 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Republic protags beating Sidious with no rest or heal after fighting Talzin, Maul, Dooku, Grievous, Pre, Ventress, and Durge is also a classic.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Feb 17th, 2017 10:45 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote