KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Suicide Squad

The Suicide Squad
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

John Cena is apparently up for a role...

quote:
"UPDATE: Variety’s Justin Kroll is now reporting that John Cena is up for the role of Peacemaker, the part originally offered to Dave Bautista. This is clearly horrible news, as it means John Cena will not—I repeat, not—be playing King Shark."

http://collider.com/john-cena-suicide-squad-2/

Hm.. bummer..

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 06:47 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't wait for this, first movie won an oscar so you know the sequel is gonna be a billion tons of fun.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 08:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
John Cena is apparently up for a role...

Hm.. bummer..

Not so sure. Cena as a top end military/mercenary type fits and Bautista could be shark boy.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 08:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I guess that could work. I don't know much about Cena's acting, tbh.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 09:04 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

David Dastmalchian who's been in the Ant-Man films from Marvel is the Polka-Dot Man in this movie.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 02:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Robtard
Not so sure. Cena as a top end military/mercenary type fits

Basically the exact same role he played in BumbleBee.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 02:20 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Looks like Michael Rooker has been cast to play King Shark.

W00t W00t! Rooker is an amazing actor and the best part of the Guardians movies. Glad Gunn out his boy in this.

Old Post May 10th, 2019 04:29 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Looks like Michael Rooker has been cast to play King Shark.

W00t W00t! Rooker is an amazing actor and the best part of the Guardians movies. Glad Gunn out his boy in this.

Really now... source please?

Old Post May 10th, 2019 05:50 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

A whole bunch of sites are saying he's in talks. He'd be a good catch, definitely.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 10th, 2019 05:52 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

according to heroic hollywood

Idris elba is Deathstroke...

https://heroichollywood.com/idris-e...-suicide-squad/

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 10th, 2019 06:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This movie is going to be so awesome and not shitty like the first one.

At least it should be... all signs point to it so far.

Has there been any real confirmation that Margot Robbie will for sure return?

Old Post May 10th, 2019 07:16 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I may have gotten my wish.. PLEASE BE TRUE...PLEASE BE TRUE....

Idris might be Bronze Tiger

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 03:28 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Enjoyed the First. Hope to Enjoy the 2nd.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 05:40 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Enjoyed the First.

Your powers of perception are seriously flawed if you liked the first one for any other reasons than Margot Robbie and the general hair and makeup and costume design. Because the film was a total mess in just about every other respect.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 10:50 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

First of all, we don't call it Suicide Squad 2 'cause it's a total reboot, so it's The Suicide Squad and I think people should be extremely excited about it - Peter Safran

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 11:07 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Your powers of perception are seriously flawed if you liked the first one for any other reasons than Margot Robbie and the general hair and makeup and costume design. Because the film was a total mess in just about every other respect.

I liked the Joker/Harley flashback scenes.

And Will Smith was okay.

But yeah thats about it.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 12:49 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, had the film focused more exclusively on Will Smith's character it could have been decent.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 05:30 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Will. Smith. Is. Not. Deadshot.

He is just Will Smith. F*ck that.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 05:44 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So was Thor Ragnaroc and I enjoyed that too.

And Robbie's Harley was the 2nd worst thing about the movie...right after Leto's Joker.

Still enjoyed the movie. Sorry if you can't accept that...oh wait.. No I aint, cause I don't value your opinion in the slightest.

eek!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 06:01 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
david196520

For all its flaws as a movie (gross misuse of characters, vast ignorance of character abilities that they themselves wrote, and the ‘idiot ball’ plot where the antagonist was in fact created by the stupidity of someone on one’s own side) it had fun points and laughed all the way to the bank.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2019 03:57 AM
david196520 is currently offline Click here to Send david196520 a Private Message Find more posts by david196520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote