KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nate Grey/God Cable/Exodus vs Superman/Wonder Woman/Hal

Nate Grey/God Cable/Exodus vs Superman/Wonder Woman/Hal
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Nate Grey/God Cable/Exodus vs Superman/Wonder Woman/Hal

Who's taking this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 03:59 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Team 2 ftw

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 05:27 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

Is this Shaman Nate?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 05:29 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Shaman

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 12:22 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

Can they harm Nate in his energy form before he breaches their TP shields?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 03:01 PM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if we go by best showings, dc wins. hal's ring could literally scan them (he'd know they are mutants) and just shut off the x-genes in them. he's done far more complicated feats in the past. i don't think their tk would be enough to get in done either. too much raw power on the other side, and speed. full on tp assault could do it if they worked together. tough call if they fight in character. you pretty much have to believe they mindrape ftw or dc wins.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 03:11 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

DC

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 03:56 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
hal's ring could literally scan them (he'd know they are mutants) and just shut off the x-genes in them..

When did anything remotely like this happen?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 05:24 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

well, among other things he has had the ring find and repair the pain receptors in hammond's head. he's transmuted people in the past (from water back to human for example), and phased energy inside people. it would be simple to have the ring scan one of them down to the molecular level (that has happened numerous times in the past, right down to the dna levels that would be needed) then in a way similar to what he did with hammond, just turn off the x-gene. i mean he's affected everything from the atomic structure of a star, to scanning and destroying nano-tech living in his own body to changing his own body into a robot. lol his ring has even genetically devolved beings on a couple occasions. there is no logical reason he couldn't attack the x-gene in the exact same way ss did. /shrug

if we look at some of hal's better feats, it's tough finding heralds who can completely match them, and that includes guys like superman. that ring is a bigger plot device than thor's hammer by a long shot.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 05:54 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

well, among other things he has had the ring find and repair the pain receptors in hammond's head. he's transmuted people in the past (from water back to human for example), and phased energy inside people. it would be simple to have the ring scan one of them down to the molecular level (that has happened numerous times in the past, right down to the dna levels that would be needed) then in a way similar to what he did with hammond, just turn off the x-gene. i mean he's affected everything from the atomic structure of a star, to scanning and destroying nano-tech living in his own body to changing his own body into a robot. lol his ring has even genetically devolved beings on a couple occasions. there is no logical reason he couldn't attack the x-gene in the exact same way ss did. /shrug

if we look at some of hal's better feats, it's tough finding heralds who can completely match them, and that includes guys like superman. that ring is a bigger plot device than thor's hammer by a long shot.

It's hax but i find it hard to believe it can simply depower someone especially given that he hasnt done so before. Not a fan of NLF.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 06:14 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

How does T1 not stomp? The incoming PSI assault from T1 would be so massive, T2 would be reduced to blubbering idiots.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 06:19 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

meh, i'm not saying he would do it in a comic, but there is more than enough evidence to support his being able to do it. he may well have depowered someone in the past. i just don't recall it. he's turned an alien human at some point if a recall my bz using hal correctly so logically he should be able to do it without any real problems. i get that without seeing it it's a tougher sell though.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 06:20 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

meh, i'm not saying he would do it in a comic, but there is more than enough evidence to support his being able to do it. he may well have depowered someone in the past. i just don't recall it. he's turned an alien human at some point if a recall my bz using hal correctly so logically he should be able to do it without any real problems. i get that without seeing it it's a tougher sell though.

Good post. Iono i just dont see it being that easy especially going by averages. High end only sure, averages no.

Could it be done? Sure, Sinister was able to gene manip Nate on the fly..he couldn't replicate that trick on Cable (his askani training prevented it) so maybe Hal could do it. I just don't see it as a go to tactic.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2017 07:32 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by zopzop
How does T1 not stomp? The incoming PSI assault from T1 would be so massive, T2 would be reduced to blubbering idiots.
That's exactly what would happen too.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 02:34 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Team 1.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 06:50 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by JBL
That's exactly what would happen too.

Diana is immune. They arent controlling Hal and Clark lols at thought based attacks

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 07:21 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Diana is immune. They arent controlling Hal and Clark lols at thought based attacks

They could just use their TK to immobilize them and mind-rape them in a follow up. Team one has too many options.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 07:24 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Who said anything about controlling? I'm talking about frying their grey matter.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 07:26 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Team 2 wins

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 07:42 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Who said anything about control?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 21st, 2017 10:53 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote