KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Alien Abductions

Alien Abductions
Started by: Gundark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Alien Abductions

Well, RC said he wanted more GDF topics before he left, so I'm adding another one.

Wierd and bizarre as it may seem, I don't think we've ever talked about this one before, but Tommy was watching a UFO program last night and it made me think of adding this topic. Do you guys believe in aliens, and if so, do you believe these people that say they have abducted by aliens that are, in my mind, total perverts ? Opinions, please.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 05:27 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I am not excluding the possibilty of the existence of aliens. There is just so much speculation and very little or no hard evidence. All these alien-freaks all say it's one big cover up, but there's usually something wrong with these people.
As for the abductions, the interesting thing is that many stories have some weird similarities, sometimes copied straight from another witness. So it might be a combination of halucination and a dire need for attention. I don't know, but very few sightings check out as "unexplained" when properly investigated. I know that much.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 05:48 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

With the universe being the size there is of course there is possibilities of alian lifeform. If they are so advanced that they can pay us a visit I dont know.
Most of the abduction theories comes from white people, why other races aint that "much abducted" makes you wonder about the stories. Are we so desperate for attention that we lie do get noticed? I think the stories are weird and i have a hard time belive them.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 07:59 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud . Only white people. laughing out loud That is funny.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 08:26 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

That's a good observation, finti, I never noticed that.

And those alien autopsy videos are so fake.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 10:33 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I believe in aliens, sure. I just don't think any have been near this planet yet. While on the subject(sort of) do you guys think we really landed on the moon? I personally think we have, just curious...

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 03:44 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Who knows? They could have sent a video that was shot somewhere in the Nevada desert for all we know. All we have for evidence is video footage. SW looks better and more realistic than that. So does 2001, made in the same year they landed.
Did anyone ever see the movie Capricon One by Peter Hyams, starring Elliott Gould?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:26 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

take us, for a new adventure, for chaos and mayhem shall overcome them. big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 02:13 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Aliens bah humbug0] smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 02:48 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Capricorn One was excellent ! Talk about a government cover-up ! That movie was ahead of its time.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:21 PM
queeq
Chaos

One of my classic favourites. hated the ugly slo-mo at the end, but otherwise one heck of a movie. That's when I started to doubt the moon landing ever took place. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:36 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I'll have to re-rent it, I haven't seen it in years. Another one of my fav old ones is Silent Running. You have seen it, I assume ?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:42 PM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, great. But that was a long time ago and I haven't seen it since. I can't rent it either with all these commercial video stores here. Maybe I should get the DVD, I'm in for a few green cookies. laughing out loud

Capricorn One is of course in my collection.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:45 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Ooooo...I would love to see your collection.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:59 PM
queeq
Chaos

Start freeing some time then. About 1400 hours. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 06:04 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Wow ! I am impressed, my master. evil face

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 07:40 PM
queeq
Chaos

And so you should be. evil face

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 08:03 PM
finti

well in Norway they tried to impress girls showing off their stamp collections, guess time flies when youre having fun.
Capricorn one, yeah a good one. Shows the state of mind of the Yanks in space all BSlaughing out loud
I bet they havent seen the real moon at NASA(NOT A SPACE ADVENTURE)laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 08:59 PM
queeq
Chaos

Stamps? Guess your brains are frozen. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 09:32 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

what postcards????

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 11:33 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote