KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel's Official Top Ten Smartest Humans?

Marvel's Official Top Ten Smartest Humans?
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruhMan
World Champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
1. Why is Valeria Richards so low? Last time I checked, she was slightly above Reed.

2. What the hell have riri or moon girl done to be on this list?

3. What has beast done to be here?

4. Is everyone at marvel retarded?

That's exactly it. IQ and potential isn't supposed to be the deciding factor in where you rank in intelligence, what you actually accomplish with it is.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2017 07:39 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zack M
Supposedly this is Marvel's top ten:

10. Black Panther
9. Amadeus Cho
8. Hank McCoy
7. Riri Williams
6. Hank Pym
5. Valeria Richards
4. Bruce Banner
3. Tony Stark
2. Reed Richards
1. Moon Girl

Dafuk?
A top 10 list without Maker?

Lawl.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 04:59 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Galan007
A top 10 list without Maker?

Lawl.
I forgot about him. Iyo, would you put him above reed and valeria?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 05:00 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah.

Maker is about the only non-cosmic character in Marvel whose intelligence I would put above Reed and Val.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 05:11 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
random letters

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Probably because they wanted a minority to be the smartest. Or maybe shes gonna get a solo movie soon. "The Adventures of Moon Girl". Wont that be exciting.

Cause grrl power.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 05:51 AM
random letters is currently offline Click here to Send random letters a Private Message Find more posts by random letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Yeah.

Maker is about the only non-cosmic character in Marvel whose intelligence I would put above Reed and Val.
wow, so should the list look like this?

10. Amadeus Cho
9. Black Panther
8. High Evolutionary
7. Bruce Banner
6. Tony Stark
5. Hank Pym
4. Doctor Doom
3. Reed Richards
2. Valeria Richards
1. Maker

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 02:28 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

10. Amadeus Cho
9. Black Panther
8. High Evolutionary
7. Bruce Banner
6. Tony Stark
5. Hank Pym
4. Doctor Doom
3. Reed Richards
2. Valeria Richards
1. Maker

Isnt High Evolutionary supposed to be marvels Braniac?

What did Bruce or Tony Stark do that puts them above him?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 03:44 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

10. Amadeus Cho
9. Black Panther
8. High Evolutionary
7. Bruce Banner
6. Tony Stark
5. Hank Pym
4. Doctor Doom
3. Reed Richards
2. Valeria Richards
1. Maker
Maker is definitely #1, imo. After all, 616 Reed has flat-out said that many of his multiversal alternates(whom he met after joining the Council of Reeds) possess an intelligence of similar --or in some instances greater-- magnitude than his own. With that in mind, even the base version of Ultimate Reed has intellect/build feats that undoubtedly put him on par with 616 Reed. His evolution into the Maker, however, is what seals the deal for me, though... Due to the time-dilatory effects within The City, Ult. Reed was able to hyper-evolve/expand his intellect by a factor of 1,000 years within a matter of weeks. This enabled him to construct tech and lifeforms that were FAR beyond the ability of 616 earth to contend with. Tack that onto the rest of Maker's feats during Secret Wars, and I think his intellectual superiority is pretty clear.

My top 5 would be:
1.) Maker
2.) Val
3.) Reed/Doom (it's splitting hairs with them.)
4.) Tony
5.) Pym

*It could even be argued that Tony falls in the same bracket as Reed & Doom, given Reed's statement that he is only marginally smarter that Tony in singular areas, but significantly inferior in areas where division of thought is needed. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 23rd, 2017 at 03:55 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 03:48 PM
deathslash

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Isnt High Evolutionary supposed to be marvels Braniac?

What did Bruce or Tony Stark do that puts them above him?
he's also been outsmarted/beaten by less intellectual beings than himself. Also, Ultron is supposed to be marvel's version of brainiac and we all know who he gets his intelligence from.

@galan: where would you put kang and why did you put stark above Pym?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 04:18 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

@galan: where would you put kang and why did you put stark above Pym?
Kang wouldn't make my top 10. He is a great strategist, but I don't think his raw intellect is on par with the others on your list. /shrug

Stark is above Pym for reasons I mentioned. Reed himself not only considers Tony to be an intellectual peer on average, but has actually stated that Tony is significantly smarter than even himself when multitasking is required. Moreover, Reed also stated that Tony is the best builder there is, period.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 04:25 PM
Senor Cage

Maker is definitely #1, imo. After all, 616 Reed has flat-out said that many of his multiversal alternates(whom he met after joining the Council of Reeds) possess an intelligence of similar --or in some instances greater-- magnitude than his own. With that in mind, even the base version of Ultimate Reed has intellect/build feats that undoubtedly put him on par with 616 Reed. His evolution into the Maker, however, is what seals the deal for me, though... Due to the time-dilatory effects within The City, Ult. Reed was able to hyper-evolve/expand his intellect by a factor of 1,000 years within a matter of weeks. This enabled him to construct tech and lifeforms that were FAR beyond the ability of 616 earth to contend with. Tack that onto the rest of Maker's feats during Secret Wars, and I think his intellectual superiority is pretty clear.

My top 5 would be:
1.) Maker
2.) Val
3.) Reed/Doom (it's splitting hairs with them.)
4.) Tony
5.) Pym

*It could even be argued that Tony falls in the same bracket as Reed & Doom, given Reed's statement that he is only marginally smarter that Tony in singular areas, but significantly inferior in areas where division of thought is needed. /shrug

Why can't you do a top 5 for DCU? sad You did say you preferred those to MU. That was a while ago, though.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 10:05 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

The master of the world is smarter then tony and hank. It's a whack list but villians were not included

Like what about the mad thinker or wizard?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 10:07 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by -K-M-
The master of the world is smarter then tony and hank. It's a whack list but villians were not included

Like what about the mad thinker or wizard?

What has MOW done that puts him on Tonys level?

Never been really impressed with Wizard.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 10:10 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Zack M
What has MOW done that puts him on Tonys level?

Never been really impressed with Wizard.

Has continent wide tech that can cover entire cities. By far one of the best geneticist in the marvel u

To understand the level of advancement his technology is it took the combined intellect of Yellowjacket (Hank Pym), Iron Man (Tony Stark), Stingray and Black Knight working together to just barely understand it and still not be able to fully use it like the Master effortlessly does. Even mentions when earlier Kang broke through a ring wall this was due to the fact the Master wasn’t there to compensate so if he didn’t “die” he could have halted Kang’s attack.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 10:48 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Can’t see the pic, but good breakdown. So, he’s like a team basher in the same sense as Ultra-Humanite, Dr. Doom, Luthor, etc…

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 12:25 AM
-K-M-

Yes, he's a super genius but also a physical beast...easily takes out Aurora, Puck and Sasquatch with a few moves using his vast fighting experience. They were shackled, which Master admitted played a part but was unsure if it would have made a difference.

1. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...6%20010-005.jpg
2. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...6%20010-006.jpg
3. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...6%20010-007.jpg

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 02:24 AM
basilisk

Even though I generally see Reed and Doom at the top of the list and a few others not so far behind, they are still (sort of) regular humans. It gets hard to evaluate guys like High Evolutionary, Master of the World, Maker etc, maybe even Leader though not him so much. They do have vast accomplishments and may well operate at a higher level than the ones on the list, but they are all artificially enhanced (even if it is through their own design in some cases). I tend to think of them in a different category.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 02:02 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by -K-M-
The master of the world is smarter then tony.
Years ago, perhaps. Doubt that would still hold true in more current times, though. /shrug

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 09:41 PM
-K-M-

Years ago, perhaps. Doubt that would still hold true in more current times, though. /shrug

Not sure about that. As revealed his intelligence enhanced his senses to be similar to Ulysses, the Inhuman that can see into the future. Since it is similar he was able to prevent him from uncovering the Master’s plans when even cosmic beings couldn't do that

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 10:33 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Who TF is Moon Girl and how is she smarter than Reed?

Nine yr old inhuman. She was a genius before her terragenisis tho

She completed some banner tech that was unsolvable..chos scientist buddies and dooms machines confimed it. She hasn't done much though but she did build a tricerotops robot out of lego.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 04:33 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote