KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mace Windu's team vs Vitiate

Mace Windu's team vs Vitiate
Started by: Ursumeles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MythLord
Diamond

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ursumeles
lol

Above Jinn.*

You of all people shouldn't lol given your inability to properly use "an". :3

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 10:15 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
and Artoo is useless.
You dropped the ball big this time.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Because despite it all he still "barely escaped with his life" and was "severely tested" by his own omission, Luceno hasn't retconned that, in fact the fight more or less occurs the same, it's just a little more semantically generous to Jinn.

Well, if you're losing in a duel with deadly weapons, you probably will barely escape with your life. And if you're equal or near-equal with someone, then you'll obviously be "severely tested". Maul was also severely tested, lol.

What I was trying to draw attention to was Maul's admission that he only began to get the advantage once Jinn's stamina declined, which means that End Game retconned Qui-Gon to being virtually equal to Maul in other domains of lightsaber fighting.

For what it's worth, the TPM novel, even with its' favourable position on Maul, depicts the two "surging back and forth across the flats".

quote:
Simply put though I will concede that Jinn was able to "match" his strength for a time, it was nothing something he could at all sustain, and he's still a 30 second affair for Maul.

You realize that he fought for a hell of a lot longer than 30 seconds against Maul on Naboo, right? Granted, Maul wasn't as aggressive, but you're underplaying Jinn's stamina.

quote:
Also I'm not seeing where End Game downplay's Maul's injury. So he was still "not at his best."

It's from the Ep 1 Journal where Maul claims that his injury is "almost imperceptible" but "still there". Obviously he's not at his best, but it's not that big of a deal.

Qui-Gon wasn't necessarily at his best either. He had been running from Mos Espa to the outskirts non-stop until he encountered Maul. I vaguely recall a quote about him being tired already, but I don't remember where it's from. I'll get back to you if I can find it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 11:00 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's virtually Maul's equal. Unless you think TPM Kenobi is below shit, since Maul fought them both head on.

But yeah, End Game + Anoon scaling should definitely put Qui-Gon far out of stomping range for Maul.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 11:05 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Well, Maul was injured there, so (a slightly tired?) Qui-Gon is virtually equal with a slightly injured Maul. There's no other interpretation when Maul himself admits that he only got the advantage due to Qui-Gon's flagging stamina.

And nah, two-on-ones tend to work that way in SW. It's not like you add Obi-Wan's skill on top of Qui-Gon's and say that Maul could eclipse that.

By the way, Cloak of Deception claims that some of Qui-Gon's spars with Anoon Bondara were "brief", which may well mean that he could beat Bondara easily and swiftly at times.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 11:10 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, if you're losing in a duel with deadly weapons, you probably will barely escape with your life. And if you're equal or near-equal with someone, then you'll obviously be "severely tested". Maul was also severely tested, lol.
Nonsense gymnastics lol. If Jinn barely escaped with his life that means his life was about to be taken i.e. he was about to lose. And it is you who has decided they were near-equals, nowhere is Maul described as severely tested, nor does he display any signs of fatigue.

quote:
What I was trying to draw attention to was Maul's admission that he only began to get the advantage once Jinn's stamina declined, which means that End Game retconned Qui-Gon to being virtually equal to Maul in other domains of lightsaber fighting.

For what it's worth, the TPM novel, even with its' favourable position on Maul, depicts the two "surging back and forth across the flats".
It hasn't retconned anything, in all renditions of the fight Maul intially has an advantage, then it evens out, and then Jinn begins to decline, I suggest you re-read prior sources.

Nonetheless this is no more proof that Maul and Jinn are near equals, than Ahsoka having the upper hand against Vader at the start of their duel proves she is better, Maul still ended up emerging decisively superior. And in their second duel on Naboo, the sources describe Maul holding off both Jinn and Kenobi with contemptuous ease. Whom also admits that Maul is both faster and stronger than him.

quote:
You realize that he fought for a hell of a lot longer than 30 seconds against Maul on Naboo, right? Granted, Maul wasn't as aggressive, but you're underplaying Jinn's stamina.
Because Maul purposefully drew out the fight yes, in order to divide and conquer his opponents, and once he had Jinn alone, dispatched him rather quickly. I also remember that throughout the course of the duel, and despite Jinn having Kenobi for back up, he he almost never conceded the upper-hand. thumb up

quote:
It's from the Ep 1 Journal where Maul claims that his injury is "almost imperceptible" but "still there". Obviously he's not at his best, but it's not that big of a deal.
Enough for Maul to state that the Jedi had "an advantage", and to cause Maul significant frustration. Nonetheless I'm not attempting to overstate the advantage, only pointing out it was a factor, another factor being that Maul was not wielding his saberstaff.

quote:
Qui-Gon wasn't necessarily at his best either. He had been running from Mos Espa to the outskirts non-stop until he encountered Maul. I vaguely recall a quote about him being tired already, but I don't remember where it's from. I'll get back to you if I can find it.
I would appreciate it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Qui-Gon seems to be the type of guy with immense willpower. Not to mention Mind Tricking Hutts is pretty good.

oh well if he seems like it guess thats good enough to resist a top 5 telepath

erm

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 11:59 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Nonsense gymnastics lol. If Jinn barely escaped with his life that means his life was about to be taken i.e. he was about to lose. And it is you who has decided they were near-equals, nowhere is Maul described as severely tested, nor does he display any signs of fatigue.

What are you on about? Obviously he was about to lose — that's why he ran. I don't know why you think I'm denying this when I admitted that Qui-Gon would've lost. I'm saying that it's solely the product of his flagging stamina, as per End Game. In other areas, they're near-equal.

As for Maul being severely tested, I think that him resorting to excuses like the Force outright favoring Qui-Gon or being more committed to any challenge since his fight with Sidious imply as much.

Nowhere did I say Maul was fatigued.

quote:
It hasn't retconned anything, in all renditions of the fight Maul intially has an advantage, then it evens out, and then Jinn begins to decline, I suggest you re-read prior sources.

Retcon..."I suggest you re-read prior sources"... laughing out loud

The point of a retcon is that it overrides prior sources. I'm not sure if you really read End Game... because it makes it blatantly apparent there that Maul did not have an initial advantage, and Jinn's decline is attributed solely to his stamina. My point being that in terms of skill and other areas of dueling, they're pretty close.

quote:
Nonetheless this is no more proof that Maul and Jinn are near equals, than Ahsoka having the upper hand against Vader at the start of their duel proves she is better, Maul still ended up emerging decisively superior. And in their second duel on Naboo, the sources describe Maul holding off both Jinn and Kenobi with contemptuous ease. Whom also admits that Maul is both faster and stronger than him.

My point is that Maul got the upper hand only when Qui-Gon tired, which means that he wasn't skilfully better or anything else, under the circumstances.

quote:
Because Maul purposefully drew out the fight yes, in order to divide and conquer his opponents, and once he had Jinn alone, dispatched him rather quickly. I also remember that throughout the course of the duel, and despite Jinn having Kenobi for back up, he he almost never conceded the upper-hand. thumb up

Actually, when Qui-Gon was isolated, he first drove Maul back into the Theed Power Generator before taking a moment to rest when the walls came up because he was tiring.

quote:
Enough for Maul to state that the Jedi had "an advantage", and to cause Maul significant frustration. Nonetheless I'm not attempting to overstate the advantage, only pointing out it was a factor, another factor being that Maul was not wielding his saberstaff.

I would appreciate it.

My point is that Qui-Gon is a near-equal to Maul under those circumstances. In an all-out fight, he'd be a bit further below, but definitely not as much as conventionally thought.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 05:29 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote:
What are you on about? Obviously he was about to lose -- that's why he ran. I don't know why you think I'm denying this when I admitted that Qui-Gon would've lost. I'm saying that it's solely the product of his flagging stamina, as per End Game. In other areas, they're near-equal.

As for Maul being severely tested, I think that him resorting to excuses like the Force outright favoring Qui-Gon or being more committed to any challenge since his fight with Sidious imply as much.

Nowhere did I say Maul was fatigued.
My bad, I assumed you were well, contesting my point. I which case I assume you agree with me when I say that Jinn could not maintain parity with Maul for any serious length of time. Which means holistically they are not really near equals at all, at least from my perspective.

And no not at all tbh, Maul has fought very few Jedi opponents and evidently holds him self to a very high standard, he's just frustrated that he didn't crush Jinn underfoot, and that Jinn indeed as able to escape. And from that fact that Maul was not fatigued, I extrapolate that he was not severely tested.

quote:
Retcon..."I suggest you re-read prior sources"... laughing out loud

The point of a retcon is that it overrides prior sources. I'm not sure if you really read End Game... because it makes it blatantly apparent there that Maul did not have an initial advantage, and Jinn's decline is attributed solely to his stamina. My point being that in terms of skill and other areas of dueling, they're pretty close.
What a way to miss my point. My point is the sources are not different in how they render the fight.

But no, End Game describes Jinn as initially caught off guard, which corroborates with the other sources. In fact from reading End Game its quite obvious that Luceno was referring to previous renderings as a guide, and rewriting events in his own words. Again, re-read them.

There is also the primary source itself, the film, in which we see quite clearly that Maul initially drives him back.

quote:
My point is that Maul got the upper hand only when Qui-Gon tired, which means that he wasn't skilfully better or anything else, under the circumstances.
You can't separate the two I'm afraid, Qui-Gon got tired because he was pressed to a severe degree, by Maul's strength, speed and skill. The fact that Maul showed no signs of fatigue indicating the following obvious conclusion, that Jinn's abilities were not nearly as pressing.

quote:
Actually, when Qui-Gon was isolated, he first drove Maul back into the Theed Power Generator before taking a moment to rest when the walls came up because he was tiring.
Not sure what the point your trying to make is but I'll just repeat myself, Qui-Gon drove Maul back because Maul let him.

quote:
My point is that Qui-Gon is a near-equal to Maul under those circumstances. In an all-out fight, he'd be a bit further below, but definitely not as much as conventionally thought.
My point being that he cannot be considered near-equal to Maul if he can't maintain pace with him. Any more than Ahsoka should be considered Vader's better then she couldn't maintain her advantage. He was evidently burning much more energy than Maul to be able to achieve that, and remained a 30 second affair even when Maul was in a weakened state.

Last edited by Beniboybling on Feb 25th, 2017 at 03:44 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 03:38 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by MythLord
Above Jinn.*

You of all people shouldn't lol given your inability to properly use "an". :3

an hero

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 03:45 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

@Beni - Pretty much all of our disagreements boil down to the separation between skill and stamina. Obviously Qui-Gon lacked the stamina to compete. I'm saying his skills matched up to Maul's. As he admits in the TPM novel and as TCSWE describes, he's physically inferior and can't last as long before tiring. As far as sheer skill with a blade goes, though, they're about even.

Also, you're right on Maul's initial attack surprising Qui-Gon, but End Game and the Episode 1 Journal reveal that Maul himself was surprised by Qui-Gon's ability to block the attack. As you said, he was surprised that he couldn't crush Qui-Gon underfoot, but that doesn't mean he was underselling himself throughout the fight. He still realized that he was only getting the advantage once Qui-Gon tired.

So we're basically in agreement here.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 11:13 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

well there was the fact the 1 v 1 was on tattoine, which looking at kenobi's fight vs hett could affect combatats wiht less stamina

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Revan had practically already fallen during their first encounter.

Dark Jedi would be the appropriate description. However, Revan was not on his way to become a Sith. When he learned about the existence of Sith from Mandalore the Ultimate, he was shocked and decided to assassinate the Sith Emperor so that the Sith Empire would implode from within and would be an easy picking after that.

My argument is about breach of Revan's mental defenses. I don't think a lesser Telepath than Vitiate could manage that. And if you have any doubt, then keep in mind that Vitiate broke the duo of Revan and Malak almost effortlessly. So it is not like as if Vitiate was not capable of breaking them otherwise.

We have Mace, who's more skilled and powerful, and Qui-Gon, who rivals Revan as a swordsman.

Even if we assume that Mace Windu is individually superior to any member of the Strike Team that confronted Vitiate, he is unlikely to carry his Team to victory. He would be preoccupied with saving his own @ss.

Qui-Gon Jinn's dueling skills are almost irrelevant. Vitiate would swat him like a fly with his powers before it comes down to that.

More importantly, even on the nexus, Meetra, Scourge and Revan were capable of beating Vitiate as much as he was capable of beating them. Mace > Revan, Qui-Gon >> Meetra and Kit Fisto >>> novel Scourge, plus R2's here for the lols. This is a better team than one that could more or less get an even split with Vitiate on a nexus. In other words, even on a nexus, this team would beat Vitiate for at least a solid majority, and they'd take every round on neutral ground.

Lord Scourge was skeptical about that. He did foresee some scenarios in which Vitiate was neutralized but he eventually came to the conclusion that defeat was more likely (confirmation in the novel). In-fact, he foresaw defeat even in his sleep earlier. So there's that.

And your power rankings are laughable.

Revan (Reborn) > Mace Windu > Meetra Surik > Qui-Gon Jinn > Lord Scourge

This team is much better. Mace shits on anyone in that team, and could probably take Braga/Sedoru//Narezz alone. Qui-Gon and Kit Fisto are also above any of those three or Act II HoT.

Not to mention that that was a Vitiate who had spend three hundred years studying the dark side since the novel (which is the incarnation in this thread).

Dude seriously?

Hero of Tython slaughtered Darth Angral in single combat earlier, the guy who stalemated heavyweights such as Darth Baras and Satele Shan in a confrontation on separate occasions and slaughtered Jedi Master Orgus Din. And even Din was no slouch in combat, he had considerable experience and Force abilities.

Tol Braga and others presented significant challenge to Hero of Tython during the Act-III proceedings at individual capacity. My take on this matter is that it was not possible for a lone warrior to take on and defeat the trio of Braga, Warren Sedoru and Leeha Narezz much like Vitiate. So there's that.

I would say that Tol Braga is in the TIER of Satele Shan and others are not far behind.

The novel established that, even on a nexus, Vitiate had to gather energies and channel his powers. It required time and focus such that he was completely susceptible to attack from Revan. The same would occur here. Trying to subjugate an opponent's mind would leave Vitiate vulnerable to attack from one of the others.

Author's pathetic writing not withstanding, every Force-user has to do that (technically speaking). And no! Revan found no opening or gap to exploit. Even when Vitiate was momentarily down, he was able to stop Revan's advance in time.

Vitiate can (and will) swiftly break the Strike Team you proposed. The only nuisance would be the droid but it would taken care of.

Meetra's Saber Throw also could've killed the Emperor. Novel Vitiate's awareness as a combatant is rather lackluster.

Vitiate was fixated on Revan during that moment. Why you keep forgetting that?

When Palpatine was fixated on Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader found the opportunity to kill Palpatine during that moment. Per your logic, Palpatine's awareness as a combatant is rather lackluster.

---

Let me clarify my position a bit. I acknowledge that their is always a possibility for a move to succeed in a fight that involves a Strike Team. A member of the Strike Team can get lucky during the course of combat and score a hit on the lone target. However, Vitiate has monstrous AoE capabilities. If he makes his move first and subjects the entire Strike Team to his powers with no member lucky enough to escape contact, the Strike Team is done for.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Mar 3rd, 2017 at 09:30 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 09:20 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Dark Jedi would be the appropriate description. However, Revan was not on his way to become a Sith. When he learned about the existence of Sith from Mandalore the Ultimate, he was shocked and decided to assassinate the Sith Emperor so that the Sith Empire would implode from within and would be an easy picking after that.

My argument is about breach of Revan's mental defenses. I don't think a lesser Telepath than Vitiate could manage that. And if you have any doubt, then keep in mind that Vitiate broke the duo of Revan and Malak almost effortlessly. So it is not like as if Vitiate was not capable of breaking them otherwise.

My case had nothing to do with whether he was a Dark Jedi or Sith by that point. What I said was that he had fallen — to the dark side. Vitiate establishing mental dominion is a nice feat but both Revan and Malak's minds were compromised, and Vitiate had the benefit of preparation in that scenario (it was an orchestrated trap from the beginning).

quote:
Even if we assume that Mace Windu is individually superior to any member of the Strike Team that confronted Vitiate, he is unlikely to carry his Team to victory. He would be preoccupied with saving his own @ss.

Qui-Gon Jinn's dueling skills are almost irrelevant. Vitiate would swat him like a fly with his powers before it comes down to that.

Just like Vitiate swatted inferior Strike Teams on dark side nexuses in Revan and TOR?

quote:
Lord Scourge was skeptical about that. He did foresee some scenarios in which Vitiate was neutralized but he eventually came to the conclusion that defeat was more likely (confirmation in the novel). In-fact, he foresaw defeat even in his sleep earlier. So there's that.

He saw visions of both the team and Vitiate winning, and wasn't sure which was more likely. The reason he betrayed Revan was because he foresaw the HoT beating Vitiate.

As I said, an inferior Strike Team than this one was able to beat Vitiate for a respectable fraction of scenarios that Scourge envisioned, and this was on a dark side nexus. On neutral ground, a superior strike team such as this one would indeed claim novel Vitiate's head every time. On a nexus, Vitiate would fare better but still lose.

quote:
And your power rankings are laughable.

Revan (Reborn) > Mace Windu > Meetra Surik > Qui-Gon Jinn > Lord Scourge

These are overall rankings, not just power.

Mace is factually more skilled than Revan Reborn and factually more powerful than the incarnation of Revan at the beginning of the novel, if not Revan Reborn himself.

Novel Meetra Surik on a Dromund Kaas' nexus has nothing to place her above Jinn humbling Anoon Bondara or matching Maul for periods of time.

quote:
Dude seriously?

Hero of Tython slaughtered Darth Angral in single combat earlier, the guy who stalemated heavyweights such as Darth Baras and Satele Shan in a confrontation on separate occasions

HoT beat Angral with Kira Karsen's assisstance, and nowhere was it stated to be a slaughter. Angral's fights with Baras have consisted of him attacking Baras to no avail, and then Baras either throwing his lightsaber aside or stomping Angral with Lightning — favorable showings for Baras, not Angral. When did Angral ever stalemate Satele?

quote:
and slaughtered Jedi Master Orgus Din. And even Din was no slouch in combat, he had considerable experience and Force abilities.

Orgus is apparently the most experienced member of the Order when it comes to fighting Sith, but even an accolade such as that isn't particularly meritable when we're talking about fighters of this calibre. Especially when all we have for him in combat is losing to Angral twice and an embarrassing performance in the Jedi Knight prologue. He's a joke.

The cave-in feat is decent but not an in-combat showing, and we have reason to suspect that without the luxury of uninterrupted concentration, he would fail to replicate that feat.

quote:
Tol Braga and others presented significant challenge to Hero of Tython during the Act-III proceedings at individual capacity. My take on this matter is that it was not possible for a lone warrior to take on and defeat the trio of Braga, Warren Sedoru and Leeha Narezz much like Vitiate. So there's that.

The opening cutscene has Braga catching HoT mid-air with a Force Push and then throwing an object at them. That's it. Not enough to prove that he ultimately presented a significant challenge to the HoT throughout the fight. And Sedoru and Narezz are completely devoid of any connotations that they challenged HoT.

quote:
I would say that Tol Braga is in the TIER of Satele Shan and others are not far behind.

Evidently you rank Satele a lot higher than I do, because I see Mace as being able to cream her. She's devoid of comparable saber feats/accolades and is less powerful.

quote:
Author's pathetic writing not withstanding, every Force-user has to do that (technically speaking). And no! Revan found no opening or gap to exploit. Even when Vitiate was momentarily down, he was able to stop Revan's advance in time.

Vitiate can (and will) swiftly break the Strike Team you proposed. The only nuisance would be the droid but it would taken care of.

Right, but the novel explicitly states that Vitiate focusing on taking over Revan's mind left him open to counterattack, a fact that Revan exploited. It would be the same here. If Vitiate aimed for Mace's mind, one of the others would simply use Saber Throw and cut off the Emperor's head.

Vitiate couldn't swiftly break the inferior team in the novel on a DS nexus, nor could he break a similarly inferior team in TOR when he was more powerful than he was in the novel (and we're using novel Vitiate here). There's absolutely no precedent for coming to such a conclusion.

quote:
Vitiate was fixated on Revan during that moment. Why you keep forgetting that?

When Palpatine was fixated on Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader found the opportunity to kill Palpatine during that moment. Per your logic, Palpatine's awareness as a combatant is rather lackluster.

If we were placing Palpatine in a situation where he was enraged that his plans had failed, that he was torturing and enjoying an adversary's pain whilst being set upon by a person that he specifically placed trust in, then yes, I would suggest that said person could kill Palpatine as well.

Vitiate didn't have any such excuses. He was just preparing to kill Revan and that was enough to leave him vulnerable to a Saber Throw. Such a situation would be easily replicable here, where his attention would be concentrated on any one character and another Jedi would just hurl a saber and lop off the Emperor's head.

quote:
Let me clarify my position a bit. I acknowledge that their is always a possibility for a move to succeed in a fight that involves a Strike Team. A member of the Strike Team can get lucky during the course of combat and score a hit on the lone target. However, Vitiate has monstrous AoE capabilities. If he makes his move first and subjects the entire Strike Team to his powers with no member lucky enough to escape contact, the Strike Team is done for.

Not seeing how that happens when Vitiate couldn't do that to Revan, Surik and Scourge on a DS nexus. Here on neutral ground and against a stronger Strike Force, he's done for, and the Jedi don't need to be lucky to end him.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 11:55 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Mace isn't factually more powerrful than any incarnation of Revan.

De Agostini established that just yesterday.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 12:50 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

You were basically alone on that interpretation, lol.

Unless I'm mistaken, your first scan had him talking about how this stuff belongs to Legends and not Canon, and the second scan talks about how newer material retcons older ones. That was it.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 12:58 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Refer back to the thread in the EU section. You're wrong.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 01:30 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ants interpretation was clearly correct. Come on guys. erm

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 01:31 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuser

@Urs - Jinn being a near-equal of Maul's puts him above Fisto, given that they're factually on different levels.

Jinn being a near-equal of Maul's

What are you smoking?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 02:25 PM
Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Have you considered reading a bit further along where my explanation for that is?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 02:30 PM