KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Cold vs Black Panther

Captain Cold vs Black Panther
Started by: krisblaze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet315

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
And colds ice grenades instantly froze black lantnern zoom (and iron heights) which is far more impressive. Need to venture more out from BP books

(please log in to view the image)

I venture plenty, thanks. And it looks like black lantern zoom isnt sporting the latest in vibrainium mesh wear. Still doesn't answer my question of how sub zero temp affects vibrainium.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 04:52 AM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Scarlet315
I venture plenty, thanks. And it looks like black lantern zoom isnt sporting the latest in vibrainium mesh wear. Still doesn't answer my question of how sub zero temp affects vibrainium.

Panther would have a hard time getting out of those ice constructs. Vibranium isn't going to help.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 04:55 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Do you have any evidence to support it can stop BELOW ABSOLUTE ZERO? This is the temperature that stops molecules, it's not sub zero temps...Its much much much more.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 05:16 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by zopzop
You seen the scans Galan posted in the Ownage thread regarding Captain Cold and his new gun? Now THAT'S impressive!

I'll have to check that out!

Impressive but i think the panther takes it. The king prolly as something in his suit thatll heat is suit where he can just walk thru

Thankfully the site doesnt debate that way.

CC FTW.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 06:15 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What would it matter?

You're acting as if Vibranium protects against the cold. Moreover, sub zero =/= ABSOLUTE zero.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 11:00 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Maybe he's thinking of Arctic vibranium. It comes with mittens and a scarf. angel

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 12:41 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by riv6672

Thankfully the site doesnt debate that way.

CC FTW.

We heard you the first time.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 12:01 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

^^^Maybe he's thinking of Arctic vibranium. It comes with mittens and a scarf. angel

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 12:02 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet315

Originally posted by Vanguard

Right! Still not convinced about CC on the king. Ive been researching and nothing proves vibranium a unique and versatile substance is susceptible to absolute zero.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 01:02 AM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

What? Prove it has any defence against it. Burden of proof is on you

Last edited by -K-M- on Feb 26th, 2017 at 01:35 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 01:29 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Vanguard

Its good you listen to those smarter than you.
smile
Moving on...

Right! Still not convinced about CC on the king. Ive been researching and nothing proves vibranium a unique and versatile substance is susceptible to absolute zero.

Burden of proof, like -K-M- said, is on you.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 05:22 AM
Vanguard

Its good you listen to those smarter than you.
smile
Moving on...

You're not as smart as you think you are.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 06:28 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I dont think i'm smart. I know it.
smile
Moving on...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 06:30 AM