KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Dracule Mihawk vs Wolverine, Silver Samurai and Barakapool

Dracule Mihawk vs Wolverine, Silver Samurai and Barakapool
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solid47

Dracule Mihawk vs Wolverine, Silver Samurai and Barakapool

The greatest swordsman in One Piece.

VS

X-Men Cinematic Universe Wolverine, Silver Samurai and Weapon XI.

I see that movie Adamantium and it's characters like Wolverine and SS are being very overrated by Dexx. Can Mihawk cut through movie adamantium? Or his sword will be destroyed after clashing with their adamantium blades and armor like Dexx said.

.Bloodlusted.

The fight takes place in the airport from Civil War.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 11:01 PM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I don't think his sword would break, but I also don't think he can cut adamantium

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 11:20 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I don't think his sword would break, but I also don't think he can cut adamantium

Wasn't Logan's skull pierced by a Ruger Redhawk .44 magnum(the bullet was made of adamantium, but it's vastly weaker than Mihawk's casual slash)in Origins.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 01:34 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Adamantium can beat adamantium when it's heated so.. I don't know.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 06:01 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by Solid47
Wasn't Logan's skull pierced by a Ruger Redhawk .44 magnum(the bullet was made of adamantium, but it's vastly weaker than Mihawk's casual slash)in Origins.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

cutting adamantium my ass. mihawk didnt even scratch a diamond. adamantium took a laser capable of cutting skyscrapers in half without getting scratched. mihawks garbage sword failed to break all of zoros garbage swords. mihawk wouldnt even be able to scratch a bit somehing that can take lasers capable of cutting skyscrapers in half

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

no he cannot. if he can cut adamantium he would have cut jozu in half instantly. hes garbage sword will be cut in half at the time he touches their claws, swords

Auto-Note(Jun 5th,2017 1:40)

User banned by himself, for whathever i want

Reasons: For KMC being full of morons

FinalStar86,h1a8,Tzeentch,Corvo_Attano,Hellboy288,
DexxStar,dvampire and Enemybird are the greatest deabtors evah

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 02:41 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

(please log in to view the image)

Yeah this seems fair.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 02:46 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

Originally posted by AuraAngel
(please log in to view the image)

Yeah this seems fair.

@AuraAngel, this guy said that Rambo could kill Mihawk in the same way Rambo killed that burmese general at the end of the movie.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 04:17 AM
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by AuraAngel

Yeah this seems fair.

then why he failed to scratch a diamond phucktard rolling on floor laughing

zoro took over freaking 100 episodes to cut steel while logan effortlessly cut a steel door in origins

deadpool is too fast for him since he was able to bullettime deflect 20 guys with machine guns firing thousands of mach 9001 bullets with casual ease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTt904CIn4s

(1:26)

mihawks garbage sword will be sliced at the time he touches sailver samurais heat swords

Originally posted by Solid47
@AuraAngel, this guy said that Rambo could kill Mihawk in the same way Rambo killed that burmese general at the end of the movie.

show me feats from mihawk that suggests he will be able to defend getting stabbed in gut and having his intestines ripped off like happened to tint motherphucker laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 06:13 PM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

wtf nobody managed to reply and debunk my posts above

then i guess i won this debate since nobody can bring feats and make counterpoints to my post above lol

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 04:36 AM
Solid47

Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
wtf nobody managed to reply and debunk my posts above

then i guess i won this debate since nobody can bring feats and make counterpoints to my post above lol

No evidences have been posted.

Movie Adamantium has been damaged by stuffs that are nowhere near strong as Mihawk's slash that managed to cut massive ships and icebergs from large distances.

Mihawk is far faster, stronger and skilled than any of these 3.

Movie Adamantium is nowhere near hard and though as it's comic counterpart.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 11:56 PM