KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Evil Ernie vs the Dark Judges

Evil Ernie vs the Dark Judges
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Evil Ernie vs the Dark Judges

(please log in to view the image)

VS

(please log in to view the image)

Evil Ernie first version level runs the Dark Judges Gauntlet.

Mortis, Fire, Fear and DEATH Himself.

Fight takes place in a Small New Jersey Town. Town has 500 potential "Zombies that EE can "INLIST".

Can Ernie clear the fight with that CANNOT DIE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT LIVE?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 07:15 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Judges.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 09:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Is it even any kind of fight tho?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 07:05 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuleecat

I know what the Dark Judges can do skills-wise, and they are fearsome. Fire and Mortis can wipe out big swathes of enemies at a time either by incinerating them or rotting them at an incredibly fast rate. Fear and Death have massive damage-soak up close and can inflict horrible injuries.

I honestly don't know what Evil Ernie's powers are. I'm guessing he can 'zombify' dead bodies from what the OP says. But is he rot-proof? Fire-proof? Can he resist having his internal organs ripped out?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 08:42 AM
wuleecat is currently offline Click here to Send wuleecat a Private Message Find more posts by wuleecat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

At first I would say EE was NOT immune to such things. Towards the end of the orginal run He was, unless seperated from Smiley. Then he would weaken fast.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 12:25 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Is it even any kind of fight tho?
It could be if Ernie is able to 'inlist' some members of the town before the Judges kill/convert them, but on average I think the Judges would win quite soundly.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 02:27 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. EE's Dead Freinds would not have any resistance to Mortis, Fire or Death. Could probably stand up to Fear's Gaze but Fear is no slouch in the physical dept either.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 02:39 AM
darthgoober

Originally posted by Galan007
It could be if Ernie is able to 'inlist' some members of the town before the Judges kill/convert them, but on average I think the Judges would win quite soundly.

I'm not familiar with the dark judges so I'm not trying to push this idea in the slightest, but they look to be undead themselves so is there any reason Ernie couldn't actually take control of them? I mean in the issue where he took on mock versions of heroes from other companies he demonstrated the ability to comand super powered zombies.

Also, what kind of powers do they wield because I know he's been exposed to supernatural fire before and was actually amped by it.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 02:53 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Can't say about EE and Supe Fire. Have only read about half of his 90's run. But He is a True Evil Psycho in that so it is hard to say.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 03:00 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm not familiar with the dark judges so I'm not trying to push this idea in the slightest, but they look to be undead themselves so is there any reason Ernie couldn't actually take control of them?
I don't really see that as a likely option, primarily because the Dark Judges are actually sentient 'spirits' that inhabit/convert flesh & blood vessels -- the spirits are essentially unkillable, and can body-hop on an as-needed basis... Think of them as the 2000AD-verse's version of death/destruction abstracts.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 04:03 AM
Flyattractor

Would be interesting to see if any of the judges could posses Ernie. Judge Death meets Lady Death. Ernie could get jealous.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 04:13 AM