KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DOS Superman vs. Amped Kurse

DOS Superman vs. Amped Kurse
Started by: backup

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
backup

DOS Superman vs. Amped Kurse

DOS Superman:

http://comicsbeat.com/wp-content/up...an-death-of.jpg

vs.

Amped Kurse:

http://static3.comicvine.com/upload...06247-kurse.jpg

So yeah, this is bloodlusted Superman.

Who wins this fight?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 05:58 AM
backup is currently offline Click here to Send backup a Private Message Find more posts by backup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

So this is Kurse that was given the strength to be 4x Thor strength.

2 Questions.

Is his iron vulnerability a well known fact?

What battlefield are they fighting on? What I'm asking is, are they in a scrap yard, a park, or is this just a featureless environment begging the question of whether or not DOS Superman would be able to defeat Kurse?

From what I recall, Superman was far weaker during the DOS era, than he was a little less than 10 years later than the event. My guess would be that he may have a chance, but I think that without the knowledge of Kurse's vulnerability that he could be in for a lot of trouble, plus if this is a featureless environment, he'd likely have no way of permanently putting Kurse down. Kurse after all had Beta Ray Bill, and Thor beat.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 07:42 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Man of Steel (Steel is an alloy made of Iron and others) vs someone wirh an Iron weakness.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 08:01 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Kurse. he doesnt even need to be Amped. an average Kurse who is 2 times stronger than thor will defeat superman. he is also magically enhanced isnt he? if so then its almost a stomp.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 09:31 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Kurse kills him every single time.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 01:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Superman's too smart to die against Kurse tbh.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 01:22 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Didn't realize bfr wasn't turned off. Superman could win this every single time just by tossing Kurse out of the city.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 01:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Kurse wins.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 03:25 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
Superman's too smart to die against Kurse tbh.

So he would run away.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 05:02 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Lol. Kurse in a ultra beatdown. Superman loses his head to any version of Kurse. Spite.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 05:57 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman if he is willing to kill.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 06:16 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Guys I don't think even weakness exploitation will work. Remember, Power Pack dropped an entire building frame composed of iron on him and he yelled in pain but wasn't KOed. Then (later) Energizer combined the powers of BOTH Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to finally put him down.

I don't see how Kurse loses.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 07:30 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Kurse's 'weakness' to iron is massively overrated.

Despite his plethora of appearances, said 'weakness' has only been exploited ONE time on panel -- and that was when Power Pack dropped the framework of a f*cking skyscraper on top of him(ie. hundredS of tonS of material.) But even in that case, Kurse was still able to dig himself out of the rubble later in the same issue, and appeared none the worse for wear.

My point is just that some people tend to act like iron is akin to Kurse's Kryptonite... Which is simply not the case.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 08:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Galan007
Kurse's 'weakness' to iron is massively overrated.

Despite his plethora of appearances, said 'weakness' has only been exploited ONE time on panel -- and that was when Power Pack dropped the framework of a f*cking skyscraper on top of him(ie. hundredS of tonS of material.) But even in that case, Kurse was still able to dig himself out of the rubble later in the same issue, and appeared none the worse for wear.

My point is just that some people tend to act like iron is akin to Kurse's Kryptonite... Which is simply not the case.

I did say vulnerability, not weakness. There's a difference. Well, just in case your post was directed at anything that I wrote. I don't believe that it is overrated in any way. It is a vulnerability of his, which could be exploited if the character fighting him knew about it. This is why I asked if it were a well known fact. If it is, then Superman (depending on battlefield) could use it to hurt him. In a featureless environment though... Well you know.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 08:52 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

No, no. It wasn't directed toward you at all. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 02:17 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Bloodlusted Superman was at least 4 times more powerful than his average self. Also Superhuman is actually many times faster than a bullet. If Kurse fought a character with the speed and reflexes of a bullet then he wouldn't be able to land a blow.

Superman should view Kurse as a statue or at least in very slow motion.

Superman's hv could mess him up too.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 02:28 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

I think Superman would put on a great showing, but I still think Kurse would be too much for him in the end.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 02:29 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by h1a8
Bloodlusted Superman was at least 4 times more powerful than his average self. Also Superhuman is actually many times faster than a bullet. If Kurse fought a character with the speed and reflexes of a bullet then he wouldn't be able to land a blow.

Superman should view Kurse as a statue or at least in very slow motion.

Superman's hv could mess him up too.
Please don't polute this thread with this 4 times more powerful crap. The speed things is acceptable, but again, please don't polute this thread with this 4 times more powerful crap sick

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 03:23 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by JBL
Please don't polute this thread with this 4 times more powerful crap. The speed things is acceptable, but again, please don't polute this thread with this 4 times more powerful crap sick
Well how many times more powerful would you estimate?
Going from hours of fighting to not being able to damage DD to killing him in a few panels.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 03:27 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by h1a8
Well how many times more powerful would you estimate?
Going from hours of fighting to not being able to damage DD to killing him in a few panels.
Z.E.R.O.... 0.... Zero... Zero times more powerful. You think just because superman gets bloodlusted he gets 1 2 3 or 4 times more powerful?? Who told you that??

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 03:34 AM