KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DOS Superman vs. Amped Kurse

DOS Superman vs. Amped Kurse
Started by: backup

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JBL
Z.E.R.O.... 0.... Zero... Zero times more powerful. You think just because superman gets bloodlusted he gets 1 2 3 or 4 times more powerful?? Who told you that??

Its the mental blocks thing man. Havent you heard?

I'm with you JBL, its all BS.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 08:53 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

(please log in to view the image)

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 08:55 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by JBL
So now we have superman in bfr mode and not being able to be hit. BUT!! The same people vote against Hyperion, Gladiator, Black Adam, Captain Marvel when they are put up against the same or similar opponents. Only superman gets the bfr or not being hit treatment. Yet by FEATS, he gets hit ALL the time by far slower opponents. But when it is necessary to give superman the win, he's taken out of character to meet that objective by his fans. The Royal treatment is stronger than ever before when it comes to superman. JBL points this out. Yet gets called a hater. What I hate is the fact that only superman gets SPECIAL powers, unknown abilities, misconceptions and flat out lies about what he can, have or is going to do. Same class of fans every single day for forever and a day. You cannot for the love of debating debate against a character that has fans in bulk that has THEIR own version of Superman that does not match up to the actual comic superman that disappears when someone attempts to use him in a thread.

This. I agree completely.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 09:03 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by JBL
So now we have superman in bfr mode and not being able to be hit. BUT!! The same people vote against Hyperion, Gladiator, Black Adam, Captain Marvel when they are put up against the same or similar opponents. Only superman gets the bfr or not being hit treatment. Yet by FEATS, he gets hit ALL the time by far slower opponents. But when it is necessary to give superman the win, he's taken out of character to meet that objective by his fans. The Royal treatment is stronger than ever before when it comes to superman. JBL points this out. Yet gets called a hater. What I hate is the fact that only superman gets SPECIAL powers, unknown abilities, misconceptions and flat out lies about what he can, have or is going to do. Same class of fans every single day for forever and a day. You cannot for the love of debating debate against a character that has fans in bulk that has THEIR own version of Superman that does not match up to the actual comic superman that disappears when someone attempts to use him in a thread.

Superman can win, but I just don't think it's going to come via slugging it out with a super powered version of Jason Voorhees.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 09:09 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by JBL

It's not about what some people argue but rather what's true.
Superman is not a moron, even if he sometimes fought like one.
He doesn't purposely turn his speed perception off or completely rule out bfr if he decides that's the only way to win. Bottom line: Superman has options. He will use them if he feels they are necessary.

You can't pick and choose. Characters fight to the best of their ability as shown before. That's for anyone.

With that said, this version of Superhuman hits much harder than his average self (which can compete with any herald). He has speed and perceptions to see the fight many times slower than a normal being. He has bfr options if he decides that's the only way to win.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 10:40 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by h1a8
It's not about what some people argue but rather what's true.
Superman is not a moron, even if he sometimes fought like one.
He doesn't purposely turn his speed perception off or completely rule out bfr if he decides that's the only way to win. Bottom line: Superman has options. He will use them if he feels they are necessary.

You can't pick and choose. Characters fight to the best of their ability as shown before. That's for anyone.

With that said, this version of Superhuman hits much harder than his average self (which can compete with any herald). He has speed and perceptions to see the fight many times slower than a normal being. He has bfr options if he decides that's the only way to win.
Stop saying "this version of superhuman".. tell it like it is and say " your version of superhuman".

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 12:54 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by JBL
Stop saying "this version of superhuman".. tell it like it is and say " your version of superhuman".

So do you believe that Superman at the end of DOS was hitting DD with the same force that he was at the beginning of the saga?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 01:12 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

How fast is this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 01:47 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by tkitna

thumb up

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 02:17 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna

World of cardboard syndrome. Fear of breaking someone.

Peter Parker has the same problem, as the Sin Eater arc showed. He was abducting children, and Spidey beat him within an inch of his life. Much later, he finds out he's free and goes to confront him, and finds a crippled man who can barely function, and was pathetically telling him he deserved every shattered bone, every severed nerve.. It was enough to make Peter dive out of the building in panic..

And that's Spidey. Now imagine the same phobia when you can move mountains.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 02:25 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

So do you believe that Superman at the end of DOS was hitting DD with the same force that he was at the beginning of the saga?
let me ask you this. ( I fear I already know what you will say) Question: Do you think that superman while holding back is equal to Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Blue Marvel, Hyperion Gladiator and Thor while these characters are using their full strength, but rise FAR above them when he himself stops holding back and use his full strength?? Because that's a certain isolated virus that's affecting certain fans on here because posters with common sense are immune to it.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 02:26 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by carver9
How fast is this?

Very close to light speed at the very least. Vibrating through physical attacks takes at least that type of speed.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 02:27 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by JBL
let me ask you this. ( I fear I already know what you will say) Question: Do you think that superman while holding back is equal to Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Blue Marvel, Hyperion Gladiator and Thor while these characters are using their full strength, but rise FAR above them when he himself stops holding back and use his full strength?? Because that's a certain isolated virus that's affecting certain fans on here because posters with common sense are immune to it.
Answer my question.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 02:28 AM
carver9

Very close to light speed at the very least. Vibrating through physical attacks takes at least that type of speed.

WTF

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 02:46 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by carver9
WTF
To vibrate intangible through energy attacks using speed takes at the very least the speed of light.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 02:54 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Answer my question.
Lol, yeah. He dodged the heck out of that question. Why? Well I'd guess it's because Superman and Doomsday were CLEARLY striking one another with FAR more force at the end of the arc, than they were at the beginning. That much is incontrovertible fact. Here are some blatant examples...

From near the beginning of the arc:

Same comic, a few pages later:

Logical deduction aside, it was also outright stated that Doomsday's strength continuously increased during the battle -- which obviously means Superman's strength did the same:

...........(please log in to view the image)

*In short, your point/opinion here is the accurate one. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 27th, 2017 at 03:56 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 03:51 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Penderan disciple JBL crying about Superman as usual.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 03:53 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Penderan disciple JBL crying about Superman as usual.
Why are you claiming he's a Pendaran disciple ? Pendaran isn't a good person and he's too gutless to leave cbr.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 04:06 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Originally posted by Galan007
Lol, yeah. He dodged the heck out of that question. Why? Well I'd guess it's because Superman and Doomsday were CLEARLY striking one another with FAR more force at the end of the arc, than they were at the beginning. That much is incontrovertible fact. Here are some blatant examples...

I am pretty sure the caption to his pic was that punch could have destroyed a mountain. Also I believe in this arc kinda show a Gladiator type confidence fade and power fade.

From near the beginning of the arc:

*In short, your point/opinion here is the accurate one. thumb up

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 04:11 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Galan,

Post the scan after the first scan you posted. I feel confident that Doomsday second hit sent Superman flying.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 04:13 AM