KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Timber Wolf Vs Beast

Timber Wolf Vs Beast
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

It doesn't look anymore then Hulk just smacking him around.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 09:49 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 09:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The "whole scene" = the entire mini-series, actually... Hank did take some hits before getting KO'd and going under Elixir's care, carver is not lying about that.

Like here:

Or here:

Far less impressive than carv wants it to be, but Hank def didn't get one-shotted.

Hulk beats up Teenage girls. Now I see why Carver is such a big fan...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 10:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by vansonbee
Timber Wolf kills Beast and use his fur for a coat.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 10:34 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well here's the thing:

I'm seeing actual scans of Beast taking hits from WWH.
That speaks to his durability if nothing else.

I'm seeing nothing to back up any claim(s) made regarding Timber Wolf.
Herald level feral. Nothing.
Taken hits/attacks that would leave Beast a greasy smear. Nothing.
One of the best fighters in the universe. Nothing.

Works for me. Beast it is. Thanks, all.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 05:11 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 05:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 05:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by riv6672
Well here's the thing:

I'm seeing actual scans of Beast taking hits from WWH.
That speaks to his durability if nothing else.

I'm seeing nothing to back up any claim(s) made regarding Timber Wolf.
Herald level feral. Nothing.
Taken hits/attacks that would leave Beast a greasy smear. Nothing.
One of the best fighters in the universe. Nothing.

Works for me. Beast it is. Thanks, all.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

That guys nuked down a small town. Timber Wolf took his best blasts and KHTFO. Need to find the other scans of him tussling with bricks. Trust me he destroys Beast.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 06:28 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by zopzop
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

That guys nuked down a small town. Timber Wolf took his best blasts and KHTFO. Need to find the other scans of him tussling with bricks. Trust me he destroys Beast.

👍. He also did well against Val back in the day. Guy is pretty legit. His new origin sucks though

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 06:41 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Beast cant fight he is not a fighter. ever since the 90s beast always gets one shotted. he is always the first x men to go down when he is actually fighting. most of the time you see the x men fight and beast just jumping around. why is he jumping? i always asked that question. everybody fight and he just jumps all over the place wtf is wrong with this guy. anyway he is simply not a fighter marvel portray him as a smart mutant. yeah he has some good licks here and there but overall... nah

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 11:24 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by zopzop

Not bad. Not WWH level but not bad. Thanks! big grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 11:53 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Dareangel
Beast cant fight he is not a fighter. ever since the 90s beast always gets one shotted. he is always the first x men to go down when he is actually fighting. most of the time you see the x men fight and beast just jumping around. why is he jumping? i always asked that question. everybody fight and he just jumps all over the place wtf is wrong with this guy. anyway he is simply not a fighter marvel portray him as a smart mutant. yeah he has some good licks here and there but overall... nah

Pretty much. He's worse than Reed.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 12:32 PM
riv6672

No one's worse than Reed.

Last edited by riv6672 on Feb 27th, 2017 at 01:18 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 01:15 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

No one's worse than Reed.

Reed beat Doom. Hank is just weak af

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 02:58 PM
riv6672

Well, with an opinion like that, you know about weak as ****, so i'm not gonna argue. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 06:29 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Well, with an opinion like that, you know about weak as ****, so i'm not gonna argue. stick out tongue

Mad ?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 07:05 PM
riv6672

Amused, boo. Always amused, at you. big grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 10:15 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Amused, boo. Always amused, at you. big grin

Dont condescend. Its unbecoming. Read Legion Lost it'll get u up to speed on londo. Or just pick up any x-men book realise what a feeb beast is

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 10:51 PM
riv6672

You talk shit. I condescend to people who talk shit. We all have our place in the food chain.
Thanks for the reading recommendation, boo. thumb up

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 11:27 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

You talk shit. I condescend to people who talk shit. We all have our place in the food chain.
Thanks for the reading recommendation, boo. thumb up

I talk shit? I guess it would seem like that to the misinformed. I only suggested reading material. Get a grip..read more comics

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 11:36 PM