KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Middle Earth: Shadow of War

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
As much as I love LoTR (and I am a major fan), I believe that Skyrim is a much better game due to its storyline. Sure it is great to play the half-wraith Talion, but nothing compared to the Dragonborn - someone who can actually defeat Smaug in single combat and devouring his soul. Now the real question is who would win that fight?
No way in hell a Dragonborn could beat Smaug. The Skyrim dragons are a far cry from that monster.

That said, I like Skyrim more. Not for the story (which was weak and not very indepth; I think you're getting it confused with the lore/world building), but for the gameplay experience. Hunting dragons through a beautiful open world and customizing my character to my liking (both of which were made exponentially better through mods) is what makes that game my top RPG.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 07:03 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

page bump
Originally posted by Estacado
These new skills....gawd they are awesome....Talion gonna be OP.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 07:35 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 07:27 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

They did an awesome job on the gear and weapon system..

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 05:08 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 08:56 PM
Estacado
Legendary

This is going to be GOTY.

[youtube]bFBJwN6jpR0[/spoiler]

Bankai.

Old Post May 28th, 2017 05:58 PM
Estacado
Legendary

lulz post fail..

Bankai.

Old Post May 28th, 2017 06:27 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Games been delayed until October now.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 08:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Sexay..

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 06:06 PM
ares834

Haha. This looks insane. Poor Tolkien must be rolling in his grave. Can’t wait to play it.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 06:15 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Holly t1ts these conversations are damn cool...

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2017 06:10 PM
ares834

So apparently this has in-game transactions for currency. Practices like this are scummy. Admittedly, I don't know how exactly it will work, but if they made this game "grindy" or something just to try and squeeze out more money I'm going to have to pass on this.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 05:12 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

As long as the in-game transactions aren't forced onto you.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 06:28 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

They may be optional, but the games are then designed to encourage the player to buy these loot boxes. It's scummy and hurts the game as a result.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2017 03:12 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 01:49 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote:
• Loot Chests contain Gear (weapons and armor) of varying rarity. Equipping and upgrading these weapons and armor enhance Talion’s character abilities. Loot Chests can also contain XP Boosts that help level up Talion faster.
• War Chests provide Orc followers of varying rarity to help forge a strong army. They can also contain Training Orders to level up and customize Orc followers.
• XP Boosts are consumables that help level up Talion faster.
• Bundles package up Loot Chests, War Chests and Boosts together at a great value.

I wasn't feeling like getting this game before. Now I really don't want to.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 02:27 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It really is a damn shame.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 02:56 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Keep that system to multiplayer

we better not see in-game transactions for the single Player campaign of Borderlands 3.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 03:00 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by ares834
They may be optional, but the games are then designed to encourage the player to buy these loot boxes. It's scummy and hurts the game as a result.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 01:17 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Also, didn't BL2 have that golden chest key thing for IRL money?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 01:18 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote