KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Palpatine Supremacy Thread

The Palpatine Supremacy Thread
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Tempest

#stilltriggered

Yikes..

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:03 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
Imbalancing the Force is so 2012, devouring the Force to become a God. Now that's some serious ambition and he almost got away with it.
lmfao

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

He was a single catastrophe away from starting the ritual, as Hall Hood confirmed he only needed a single one of his events for the ritual to start.

Unlike Sidious and Plagueis, who had each other and months of intense meditation with complete secrecy working for them.

I love how much you kids need to lowball the Dark Ritual when you know it's basically the closest anybody ever got to galaxy busting in Star Wars.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:06 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

plz stop.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Vitiate + A Ritual + Millions of deaths = Every sun, every planet, all life in the galaxy and the Force itself all die.

Plagueis + Sidious + Months of intense meditation = A cosmic shift in the balance of the Force

Not very comparable at all.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:17 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Yeah, the second feat is quite a bit better. thumb up

My favourite one tho is when Sids caused an imbalance in the Force with the sheer power of his presence alone. Twice. smile

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:22 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Rofl, you're actually delusional.

So a little over Malak + his Empire, then?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:26 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Better than Valkorion was what I was getting at actually. Mmm.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:29 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Well pre-Ziost Vitiate is far more powerful than SOR Revan who is himself far more powerful than a doubly amped Darth Malak and his fodder Sith. Who was causing the Dark Side of the Force to blind the senses of the Jedi Order even from the mass deaths of the entire Jedi Enclave.

I'm not impressed, in other words.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:37 PM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Talk about mental gymnastics.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

>AP conveniently leaving out the thousands of Sith Lords Vitiate absorbed to vastly increase his abilities as a Force practitioner and the thousand plus years of study he had to dedicate to his efforts.
>Despite that, even the lead writer's admittedly worthless opinion only has them as equals in raw power.

AP, which is bigger: months or centuries?

Perhaps we should refrain from arithmetic til you've calmed down?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 12:11 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Yes, he manipulated 8,000 Sith Lords into transforming him into the recipient of the power of the largest nexus of dark side energy the galaxy would ever see, with planet killing effects. Sorcery being stated by a whole line of Banite Sith to be the epitome of Dark Side power, including Sidious himself.

Calmed down? Is being disappointed by your shit Sidious wank supposed to upset me or something? laughing out loud

Skillz made a far better point for Sidious than any of your brigade has made in living memory.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 12:52 AM
The_Tempest

lol

(please log in to view the image)

AP, the universal lack of respect you endure notwithstanding, no one here wishes you ill: please calm down before you suffer some sort of cardiovascular catastrophe.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 01:09 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I think NewGuy, Ant, Skillz and a few othrrs are more than enough for me, thank you.

On the other hand, I lost my respect for your brigade due to the complete lack of effort. As I said Skillz has just made far greater points that I can get behind.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 01:21 AM
The_Tempest

I think NewGuy, Ant, Skillz and a few othrrs are more than enough for me, thank you.

I'm not sure any of them, with the possible exception of Ant, actually respects you or your opinions. They routinely mock you for your flagrant dishonesty.

On the other hand, I lost my respect for your brigade due to the complete lack of effort. As I said Skillz has just made far greater points that I can get behind.

You want me to apologize for being right effortlessly? erm

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 01:25 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Haven't shaded AP in years, tbh. Same for Skillz, that I can recall.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 01:31 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Haven't shaded AP in years, tbh.

I did note you'd be the exception.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Same for Skillz, that I can recall.

He said quite recently he disrespects AP for her dishonesty.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 01:35 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Your ad hominem notwithstanding, I hold you entirely to blame for the lethargy this forum has suffered due to your status quoing and the complete lowballing of entire eras to build your little altar.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 01:44 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

What is it with kmc and crap escalating so quickly

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Hello everyone. smile

I don't disrespect/belittle AP's stances/arguments, just didn't like the whole Kulvax ordeal when I first started posting on SWTOR forums.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 02:06 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote