KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Can Palpatine create life like Darth Plagueis could?

Can Palpatine create life like Darth Plagueis could?
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Can Palpatine create life like Darth Plagueis could?

It is officially confirmed that Palpatine really had a son:

quote:
When the SPIN Rapid Response Team rescued the pacifist Triclops — the Emperor’s real son, whom Palpatine considered among his greatest personal failure.

--The Star Wars Spy Game SPIN Declassified.

However, it is heavily implied Triclops was not conceived via sexual reproduction. His mother, Sly Moore, had been greatly interested in the midi-chlorian manipulation techniques of the late Darth Plagueis:

quote:
However, Moore herself had come into the possession of Force-sensitive DNA from an undisclosed source and was deeply interested in a technique once perfected by Darth Plagueis: influencing the midi-chlorians to create a zygote in a fertile female.

--Barely Tolerable: Alien Henchemen of the Empire, Part 3

Here it is further alluded to:

(please log in to view the image)

The ultimate proof however comes by way of the fact that Palpatine has no reproductive organs, lacking any kind of genitalia, as we discover from the Dark Empire comics:

The evidence is heavily stacked in favor of Palpatine being able to create life via his mastery of the dark side. What are your thoughts?

Last edited by Azronger on Mar 1st, 2017 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

laughing out loud

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:05 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I hope this thread is a joke, but I can't tell.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I don't think they'd show genitalia in a comic geared towards a young audience..your post was fine until that part.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Azronger expecting them to draw in Palpatine's two-incher. laughing out loud

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I don't think they'd show genitalia in a comic geared towards a young audience..your post was fine until that part.

Well, it shifts the burden of proof to the opposing party.

And no, this thread is not a joke.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Azronger
Well, it shifts the burden of proof to the opposing party.

this boi wanting ppl to discuss if palpatine got a dick or not wtf

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:15 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Azronger expecting them to draw in Palpatine's two-incher. laughing out loud

If Palpatine had a penis, ROTS Palpatine's would be longer than Plagueis's, whose is longer than the average human penis, and ROTJ Palpatine's penis would be 1000 times longer than ROTS Palpatine's. Surely it would've kept growing to the point of DE. So if DE Palpatine had a penis, it would surely be planetary level in size.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Azronger, don't be afraid to come out the cubboard, m80.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:18 PM
Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

DMB making great points.

Any Valkorion fans want to argue in favor of the Eternal Empire being larger than planetary size?

We can speculate that the reason he was killed in Chapter 1 was due to the hinderment of movement due to how massive it was.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:19 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

And this is what happens when a perfectly serious thread is ruined by horny teenagers.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:23 PM
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

You seriously expect people to take an argument using dicks as evidence seriously?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:24 PM
Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

And this is what happens when a perfectly serious thread is ruined by horny teenagers.

You haven't been here long enough to be dishing out insults, tbh.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:25 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

We're horny teenagers?

M8, I've made plenty of jokes about people on KMC sucking Palpatine's dick, but you are the first person I've seen literally fixating on his genitals.

Congratulations, you've taken Sidious wanking to a disturbing level that nobody has ever taken it to before.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:25 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Imma be honest, I don't consider myself a particularly biased individual when it comes to Star Wars, but...this thread being serious is a little disturbing.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:50 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

According to some old drafts of RotS, yes.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:55 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This should help sort out the confusion:

...You're welcome. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

The ultimate proof however comes by way of the fact that Palpatine has no reproductive organs, lacking any kind of genitalia, as we discover from the Dark Empire comics:

And now the adolescent frustration that led him to murder his family maeks perfect sense.

Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Galan007
This should help sort out the confusion:

...You're welcome. thumb up

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:57 PM