KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Can Palpatine create life like Darth Plagueis could?

Can Palpatine create life like Darth Plagueis could?
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
but does dooku shit
on Kenobi yes

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Originally posted by Kurk
Sidious did say directly to Anakin in RotS "I need your help son" so it's confirmed he's his father.
And when was this?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Do you think Sith brush their teeth?

I bet they don't.

Fvcking degenerates.
(please log in to view the image)

"Now say aah"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 12:34 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Geistalt
And when was this?

It's in the scene when Sheev asks Anakin to be his representative on the jedi council. I can't find it on Youtube but it goes like this:
https://youtu.be/y037-mNWHMQ?t=1m1s

PALPATINE: Anakin, I've known you since you were a small boy. I have advised you over the years when I could ... I am very proud of your accomplishments. You have won many battles the Jedi Council thought were lost . . . and you saved my life. I hope you trust me, Anakin.

ANAKIN: Of course.

PALPATINE: I need your help, son.

ANAKIN: What do you mean?

PALPATINE: I fear the Jedi. The Council keeps pushing for more control. They're shrouded in secrecy and obsessed with maintaining their autonomy . . . ideals. I find simply incomprehensible in a democracy.

ANAKIN: I can assure you that the Jedi are dedicated to the values of the Republic, sir.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 12:37 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling

"Now say aah"

Maul definitely had a few cavities

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 12:38 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Do you think Sith brush their teeth?

I bet they don't.

Fvcking degenerates.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 03:42 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Geistalt
Sry; that only makes me feel more confused.
About your sexuality?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 05:55 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Originally posted by Galan007
About your sexuality?
B*tch, I might be.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 06:54 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

He was originally intended to be Anakin's father, but as far as finalized Legends material goes,that never happened and Palpatine admits in Dark Lord that he couldn't create an individual from scratch.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 09:27 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Sidious married Sly Moore? Huh, makes sense.

"Fingers aren't the only things I shoot lightning out of, huehuehue"

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 10:16 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by SunRazer
He was originally intended to be Anakin's father, but as far as finalized Legends material goes,that never happened and Palpatine admits in Dark Lord that he couldn't create an individual from scratch.

Maybe he learned later on? What was the year Triclops was born?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 11:22 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Afterwards, but there's nothing to even remotely build a case on him being able to do that. It contradicts his reliance on cloning technology.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 11:32 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Not really. His own body has a very high midi-chlorian count, so obviously he'd want to use that, whereas Triclops wasn't even Force sensitive to my knowledge. Palpatine can create life from scratch, but he can't duplicate midi-chlorians.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 11:37 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Non-Force sensitives have midi-chlorians in their body too. Just what proves that Palpatine can create life from scratch?

He can impregnate women via midi-chlorian manipulation like Plagueis but that's the extent of it.

Last edited by SunRazer on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 11:44 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 11:42 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by SunRazer
He can impregnate women via midi-chlorian manipulation like Plagueis but that's the extent of it. [/B]

That's what I was getting at. I guess I worded it badly.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 01:12 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

It is known Sheev had concubines.

More of that night at the Emperor's reception returned to her. Aunt Celly, plump and pink-faced with her fading fair hair looped into the sort of lacquered confection of twirls, pearls, and artificial swags popular twenty-five years previously, had taken her aside and whispered conspiratorially, "It's a hotbed of intrigue, dear; just terrible." She'd glanced across at the slender exquisite concubines. "I'm told they're all at daggers-drawing, my dear. Because of course, whoever can provide him with a child, that child is going to be his heir."

Children of the Jedi

Despite the tabloids’ inability to corroborate these lurid tales, Palpatine’s appetites for concubines — such as his courtesan-cum-assassin Roganda Ismaren — was well known, and the Imperial public latched onto the sensationalistic title “Queen of the Empire” bestowed on Moore by the Galactic Gossip.

Barely Tolerable: Alien Henchmen of the Empire Part 3

Do you guys think this debunks my evidence about Sheev not having a dick? I would say no, because it is not confirmed if Sheev fucked them with a dick, or by some other means. What other means, you ask? Well, Sheev has historically proven himself to orgasm to his own Force Lightning:

Another staggering, painful step and the apprentice was within the Emperor's reach. With shaking fingers, he took the old man's bony shoulders in his hands and gripped them tight. Sith Lightning spread to engulf the two of them, fueled by their desperations. The Emperor tipped back his head and howled in lasvicious pain.

The Force Unleashed Novelization

The definition of lascivious is "feeling or revealing an overt sexual interest or desire." My theory is that Sheev had Force Lightning orgy parties with his bitches, (kinda like how girls are electrocuted and they like it, if you've ever seen that kinda shit on the internet), and thus a dick is not required.

Sheev doesn't possess a penis thumb up

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:58 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps Sheev is a Eunuch. That would explain his relatively pre-pubescent voice

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 11:37 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Can Palpatine create life like Darth Plagueis could?

Originally posted by Azronger
The ultimate proof however comes by way of the fact that Palpatine has no reproductive organs, lacking any kind of genitalia, as we discover from the Dark Empire comics:

Nearly spat out my water.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 11:47 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Retardness at its finest. Lmao

And people select you among their top quality debaters?

Ironic.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

classic thread im weak

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 01:41 PM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote