KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Azog vs Gul'dan

Azog vs Gul'dan
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Not according to a certain delusional fanboy, who claimed that Azog is the most formidable of any of the Orcs in either the Hobbit/LotR or Warcraft. Strange how he is noticeably absent in this thread, considering his bold claims in the other one.
Here is you frothing at the mouth for me. I enter and utterly decimate your points to which you've rest retread from the debate just as in the Blackhand debate.
Nope, I made it to settle the argument of who is the most formidable Orc overall. Azog is the toughest pure Orc shown in the Hobbit/LotR films. Gul'dan is the most powerful Orc seen in Warcraft. Don't really care whether you comment or not. I'm happy to discuss the topic with other people. I just found your initial lack of response amusing, considering your boasting.

Also, read the OP. This isn't a Mak'gora. This is a fight on an open battlefield, where both are fighting to the best of their ability and are out to kill. Gul'dan sucks his life out. The only reason Gul'dan did not implore that from the start against Durotan was because of the rules of Mak'gora. He showed zero problems with using it right off the bat in other situations.

Also, why are you lying? I never said anything about being "sick". Just said listening to you repeat yourself over and over gets old pretty quickly.
Here you plainly admit this was meant to settle my claim. I'm in your head. You made a thread to cure your Butthurt from another thread. You're weak.

Oh the irony of this. You lied about my supposed "multiple" posts of "begging". You lied about how Mak'gora applies to Orc combat. I also never said I made this thread because of what you said. I just mentioned what you said in response to Frothbyte implying this is spite. Azog has better feats than other Orcs. Just because you also acknowledge it doesn't mean other people can't hold that opinion on their own. Like I said, you are so full of yourself you are becoming delusional. So, another lie on your part. Also, you never caught me in "multiple lies". At best, I forgot exactly how Lothar's son lost his weapon. And I never said Blackhand disarmed him in anyways. So, yet another lie and strawman on your part. So, you are the one who has been caught in multiple lies. This is clear to see for everyone. Azog starts 20 feet away, which is plenty of time for Gul'dan to drain him, seeing as he would go for his best attack, as per the OP. Even if Azog closes the distance, he will be significantly weakened, as Durotan was. Gul'dan wins. Cry more.

And LOL at talking about respect. You are a laughing stock here. I don't give a shit whether you respect me or not. I am quite confident that I have far more credibility in the eyes of the other posters here than you do. So, your petty little insults backfired.
You ranted and raved about Lothar's son. A random Orc disarmed the scared boy. He wasn't ****ijg ready for the situation. He was scared shitless. Lothar didn't want to lose his pansy son. He died. Good riddance.

Your ignorance isn't an excuse to exaggerate Bladkhand killing an unarmed scars inexperienced foe. We also see general humans killing plenty of orcs in the final battle. Durotan hit him multiple times. And the second attack was while he bear hugged him. Azog sticks him. Kills him.

He didn't kill Durotan before he could close the distance even after one attempt. Azog wins based off his showings and superior skill advantage. Azog is the superior Orc. Cry elsewhere you pile of shit.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 07:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by quanchi112
Here is you frothing at the mouth for me. I enter and utterly decimate your points to which you've rest retread from the debate just as in the Blackhand debate. Here you plainly admit this was meant to settle my claim. I'm in your head. You made a thread to cure your Butthurt from another thread. You're weak.

LOL... So, on top of delusion, you can't comprehend English. I said that in response to Froth suggesting it is spite. As I said, Azog has better feats than other Orcs. Hence he is the most formidable Orc in that verse (at least that we have seen). Whether you said it or not makes no difference. It is fact, which can be ascertained without your dumbass going on about it. You act like you are the only one who can make an obvious observation. So, why not pit the best one one against the best of another? Seriously, get over yourself. Most formidable Orc in one verse is not the same as someone saying they are the most formidable in both. That's the only instance where I directly referenced your comment. And again, in response to a suggestion that it was spite. Seriously, you are an idiot.

You ranted and raved about Lothar's son. A random Orc disarmed the scared boy. He wasn't ****ijg ready for the situation. He was scared shitless. Lothar didn't want to lose his pansy son. He died. Good riddance.

Your ignorance isn't an excuse to exaggerate Bladkhand killing an unarmed scars inexperienced foe. We also see general humans killing plenty of orcs in the final battle. Durotan hit him multiple times. And the second attack was while he bear hugged him. Azog sticks him. Kills him.

He didn't kill Durotan before he could close the distance even after one attempt. Azog wins based off his showings and superior skill advantage. Azog is the superior Orc. Cry elsewhere you pile of shit.

I said he killed him. I did not say he disarmed him. Again, you are strawmanning.

They used guns for most of that, or group tactics. And none of them did it with the same level of skill and ease as Lothar and Llane. That was the only point I made there, when we were discussing Llane's skill, which you were downplaying.

Because he didn't try to, you moron. It was Mak'gora. He wasn't even supposed to be using magic at all. He was initially trying to do it just enough so it wouldn't be noticed. Here, he is free to go for the drain from the start. He showed more than once that he capable of draining life at a distance if he wants to. Gul'dan wins.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Mar 6th, 2017 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 07:28 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

LOL... So, on top of delusion, you can't comprehend English. I said that in response to Froth suggesting it is spite. As I said, Azog has better feats than other Orcs. Hence he is the most formidable Orc in that verse (at least that we have seen). Whether you said it or not makes no difference. It is fact, which can be ascertained without your dumbass going on about it. You act like you are the only one who can make an obvious observation. So, why not pit the best one one against the best of another? Seriously, get over yourself. Most formidable Orc in one verse is not the same as someone saying they are the most formidable in both. That's the only instance where I directly referenced your comment. And again, in response to a suggestion that it was spite. Seriously, you are an idiot.
You said before I posted a certain delusional fanboy claimed he was the most formidable Orc. This bothered you so much you knee jerked I to making this thread to cover up your shame in the Azog/Blackhand thread. You made it plainly obvious this is because I'm inside your pea brain. You also conceded the warrior orcs to Azog since you pitted him against a magic using Orc. Azog still wins due to skill.

quote:

I said he killed him. I did not say he disarmed him. Again, you are strawmanning.

They used guns for most of that, or group tactics. And none of them did it with the same level of skill and ease as Lothar and Llane. That was the only point I made there, when we were discussing Llane's skill, which you were downplaying.

Because he didn't try to, you moron. It was Mak'gora. He wasn't even supposed to be using magic at all. He was initially trying to do it just enough so it wouldn't be noticed. Here, he is free to go for the drain from the start. He showed more than once that he capable of draining life at a distance if he wants to. Gul'dan wins. [/B]
So what ? You already admitted you weren't aware of the circumstances you ignorant piece of vagina. Now when I corrected you look stupid. You bragged he killed Lothar's son. Idiot.

Lothar also used a gun on Blackhand. They weren't aware of the orcs or their strength. They came out of nowhere. Once they got more Intel on them they started going down since they were familiar with them.

Llane flat out tells that whore Orc she needs to kill him. She does. No one else. Blackhand didn't kill him. Speculation. Watch the movie as you need corrected on nearly everything in it. Your perception or memory is hazy at best.

He used it three times and was blatantly obvious the second and the final attempt. Azog sticks him. You shouldn't try to bear hug Azpg you won't like the outcome. Azog for the win. More battle tested, more experience, and more skill. This is a wrap. The Fel fails Gul'dan.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 07:42 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

You said before I posted a certain delusional fanboy claimed he was the most formidable Orc. This bothered you so much you knee jerked I to making this thread to cover up your shame in the Azog/Blackhand thread. You made it plainly obvious this is because I'm inside your pea brain. You also conceded the warrior orcs to Azog since you pitted him against a magic using Orc. Azog still wins due to skill.

OMFG... how thick are you? I brought that up because of what Frothbyte said. If he hadn't suggested it was a mismatch, you would never have been mentioned at all. What is so difficult to grasp?

Also... again, now try to keep up. Gul'dan - Most powerful Orc in Warcraft (due to magic powers and being Horde Leader). Azog - Most power Orc from Hobbit/LotR (due to better combat feats than other LotR Orcs). So, there is a theme running there, which is the reason for the thread. I make versus matches all the time. Some better than others. Whether you actually comment or not is of no consequence to me. You could disappear off these boards forever and it would make no difference.

Also, Blackhand wins the other thread, so why would I feel shame? I just know your MO. You will drag a thread out endlessly, just to get the last word in. That stupid Dumbledore/Voldemort thread being the perfect example. I just have better things to do with my time than indulge your endless circular loop debates.

So what ? You already admitted you weren't aware of the circumstances you ignorant piece of vagina. Now when I corrected you look stupid. You bragged he killed Lothar's son. Idiot.

Lothar also used a gun on Blackhand. They weren't aware of the orcs or their strength. They came out of nowhere. Once they got more Intel on them they started going down since they were familiar with them.

Llane flat out tells that whore Orc she needs to kill him. She does. No one else. Blackhand didn't kill him. Speculation. Watch the movie as you need corrected on nearly everything in it. Your perception or memory is hazy at best.

He used it three times and was blatantly obvious the second and the final attempt. Azog sticks him. You shouldn't try to bear hug Azpg you won't like the outcome. Azog for the win. More battle tested, more experience, and more skill. This is a wrap. The Fel fails Gul'dan.

I simply stated he did. But keep exaggerating a point irrelevant to this discussion. I also already explained the situation with Llane. You just can't seem to grasp the very obvious fact that he could have gone with the same plan, even if he had managed to kill Blackhand.

They started using better weapons and better tactics. No shit. It doesn't change the fact that even in that final battle, Blackhand wasn't taken out, and the king knew he would die against him. Only Lothar got the better of him.

I also already addressed the fact that he stopped caring later, and then went at it more aggressively. You are just too thick to put 2 and 2 together, which is that if he hadn't held back at the start, and gone full drain from the beginning, the match wouldn't have lasted anywhere near that long. Azog has never dealt with anything like Gul'dan's life drain. He gets devoured and loses.

Anyway, I am done here. The only person who thinks Azog wins is a known fanboy, and I don't have Juggerman's patience to indulge your circular BS. So, this is settled.

Now, go ahead and make your final post, so that you can get the last word in and proclaim yourself the winner. Go ahead, dance monkey, dance. Prove that you are a predictable simpleton chimp, who is incapable of letting someone else have the last post in a thread.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Mar 6th, 2017 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 08:11 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

OMFG... how thick are you? I brought that up because of what Frothbyte said. If he hadn't suggested it was a mismatch, you would never have been mentioned at all. What is so difficult to grasp?

Also... again, now try to keep up. Gul'dan - Most powerful Orc in Warcraft (due to magic powers and being Horde Leader). Azog - Most power Orc from Hobbit/LotR (due to better combat feats than other LotR Orcs). So, there is a theme running there, which is the reason for the thread. I make versus matches all the time. Some better than others. Whether you actually comment or not is of no consequence to me. You could disappear off these boards forever and it would make no difference.
You made the thread right after I made the claim due to your hurt feelings over Azog's win over Blackhand. You wanted someone to take on the big bad Azog. You failed. Gul'dan is a one trick pony who isn't a true warrior as Azog is. You already said a certain poster is notably absent. I already quoted you. You're riled up over Azog's superiority.
quote:

Also, Blackhand wins the other thread, so why would I feel shame? I know your MO. You will drag a thread out endlessly, just to get the last word in. That stupid Dumbledore/Voldemort thread being the perfect example. I just have better things to do with my time than indulge your endless circular loop debates.
[/B]
I refuted your points and corrected your ignorance. You quickly jumped out of the thread in dramatic girlie fashion. If you can't back your claims or are unsure about the films just pm, kiddo.

quote:

I simply stated he did. But keep exaggerating a point irrelevant to this discussion. I also already explained the situation with Llane. You just can't seem to grasp the very obvious fact that he could have gone with the same plan, even if he had managed to kill Blackhand.[/B]
You acted as if his win over his son was impressive. It wasn't. You were wrong. You admitted you were. You admitted to me you didn't know shit about the actual specifics aka dumbass.

He wasn't going to risk his kingdom to take on a powerful Orc as it gained his kingdom nothing. He wasn't a prideful cocky king so quit saying he should go out of character to risk the future just to take down Blackhand.
quote:

They started using better weapons and better tactics. No shit. It doesn't change the fact that even in that final battle, Blackhand wasn't taken out, and the king knew he would die against him. Only Lothar got the better of him.[/B]

Which furthers my point. They knew how to take on the enemy with more time to better determine how to take on the physically superior species. The king never said he'd die against Blackhand. Not one time. What he did say was she needed to kill him for any possible chance of peace. Watch the ****ing movie I tire of holding your shitty little acne ridden hand over every little detail you're clueless on.

Blackhand didn't kill any notable armed opponent. Not one. Helost to Lothar twice. This is why he loses. He is slow and didn't display any degree of notable skill. Lothar crushed him.

quote:

I also already addressed the fact that he stopped caring later, and then went at it more aggressively. You are just too thick to put 2 and 2 together, which is that if he hadn't held back at the start, and gone full drain from the beginning, the match wouldn't have lasted anywhere near that long. Azog has never dealt with anything like Gul'dan's life drain. He gets devoured and loses.

Anyway, I am done here. The only person who thinks Azog wins is a known fanboy, and I don't have Juggerman's patience to indulge your circular BS. So, this is settled.

Now, go ahead and make your final post, so that you can get the last word in and proclaim yourself the winner. Go ahead, dance monkey, dance. Prove that you are a predictable simpleton chimp, who is incapable of letting someone else have the last post in a thread. [/B]
He went to drain him twice. He wasn't just casually draining him. It took two major attempts, time, and a bear hug. He grabs Azog and he's getting gutted by his blade.

Azog kills him just the same as he does any opponent. Gul'dan isn't immune to phay iadl damage and was beaten up by Durotan. He didn't kill Durotan before taking any damage. Watch the film this he drains skilled badass orcs before they can do anything exists only in your fanboy mind.

Your pleas for me to stop fall on deaf ears. Azog wins this thread as well and your running to your mommy shows you're a weak willed pussy who always taps out and relatively quickly.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 11:34 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Nope, no hurt feelings, because Blackhand also wins. I also explained those comments. More than once. You just lack the intelligence to grasp it. Rest of it is just another one of your typical fanboy rants. But what a good monkey you are. You danced, just like I told you to.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Mar 7th, 2017 at 08:25 AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 08:21 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Nope, no hurt feelings, because Blackhand also wins. I also explained those comments. More than once. You just lack the intelligence to grasp it. Rest of it is just another one of your typical fanboy rants. But what a good monkey you are. You danced, just like I told you to.
Blackhand loses. He didn't beat any notable skilled opponents in a fair fight. He was destroyed by Lothar. Azog destroys him as well. Azog wrecks him and also kills Gul'dan. Sorry but the Lotr characters are more organized, more savage, and better showings. You're a Warcraft fanboy. I knew I'd find one and here you are. You disgrace kmc with your very presence.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 03:10 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

*watches in amusement as Quan continues his monkey dance*

Y'know, for a person who accuses others of obsession and fanboyism, you sure can't seem to stop yourself from coming back to my thread and going on about Azog. You really are too easy to trigger and manipulate. It's hilarious. I can pretty much make you post on demand. Just say something that gets your panties in a bunch, and you are virtually guaranteed to reply, just like you will likely be unable to stop yourself from replying to this.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 03:28 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Y'know, for a person who accuses others of obsession and fanboyism, you sure can't seem to stop yourself from coming back to my thread and going on about Azog. You really are too easy to trigger and manipulate. It's hilarious. I can pretty much make you post on demand. Just say something that gets your panties in a bunch, and you are virtually guaranteed to reply, just like you will likely be unable to stop yourself from replying to this.

*laughs as you continue to make more threads furthering your obsession with me*

I enjoy debating but I tend to really go after fanboys and trolls. Your refusal to debate the characters but instead rave about your feelings is unforgivable. I won't ever stop. Just as Azog never ceased his pursuit of Thorin I won't ever stop debating. That's what I do on this site. This is why I'm the greatest kmc poster ever in its entire existence.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 03:31 PM
Silent Master

Gul'dan wins

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 04:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
Gul'dan wins
Based on ?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 04:19 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

*laughs as you continue to make more threads furthering your obsession with me*

I enjoy debating but I tend to really go after fanboys and trolls. Your refusal to debate the characters but instead rave about your feelings is unforgivable. I won't ever stop. Just as Azog never ceased his pursuit of Thorin I won't ever stop debating. That's what I do on this site. This is why I'm the greatest kmc poster ever in its entire existence.

Like I said. Post on demand. Like a well-trained pet. And you are the only one constantly going on about feelings. LOL at you being the greatest KMC poster ever. I guarantee that you are the only one who thinks that.

Also, exactly what other thread did I make involving you?

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Mar 7th, 2017 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 04:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 05:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Like I said. Post on demand. Like a well-trained pet. And you are the only one constantly going on about feelings. LOL at you being the greatest KMC poster ever. I guarantee that you are the only one who thinks that.

Also, exactly what other thread did I make involving you?
My posting history confirms I am the greatest.

You know what threads you made centered around my verifiable claims.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 07:12 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

My posting history confirms I am the greatest.

You know what threads you made centered around my verifiable claims.

Your posting history confirms something, but it's not that.

And I honestly have no idea what you are on about. Last thread I made was Aragorn vs Thorin, which has jack shit to do with you or Azog (literally makes no mention of either of you at all). It's a skilled Human king vs a skilled Dwarf king (see the theme there?), which should be close, seeing as they have relatively similar feats. I can't decide who to back, hence why I wanted to know what others thought. Aragorn has a reach advantage, but Thorin and other Dwarves have shown that their fighting style can compensate for that. This might come as a shock to you, but I like LotR. I thought the Hobbit movies were shit overall (2nd one wasn't too bad though), but the LotR movies were great, and I love the universe. I've read the actual LotR books twice, and The Hobbit three times.

The other recent matches I made was Dr Doom vs Weapon XI and Hellboy vs Lizard. Someone bumped a Lothar vs Aragorn thread, but I made that match in June of last year.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Mar 7th, 2017 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 07:23 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Your posting history confirms something, but it's not that.

And I honestly have no idea what you are on about. Last thread I made was Aragorn vs Thorin, which has jack shit to do with you or Azog (literally makes no mention of either of you at all). It's a skilled Human king vs a skilled Dwarf king (see the theme there?), which should be close, seeing as they have relatively similar feats. I can't decide who to back, hence why I wanted to know what others thought. Aragorn has a reach advantage, but Thorin and other Dwarves have shown that their fighting style can compensate for that. This might come as a shock to you, but I like LotR. I thought the Hobbit movies were shit overall (2nd one wasn't too bad though), but the LotR movies were great, and I love the universe. I've read the actual LotR books twice, and The Hobbit three times.

The other recent matches I made was Dr Doom vs Weapon XI and Hellboy vs Lizard. Someone bumped a Lothar vs Aragorn thread, but I made that match in June of last year.
Then why do you shit all over the orcs from the Lotr universe. Azog was the biggest and baddest ever to grace the silver screen. Lurtz while a Uruk hai is a different matter altogether but he posed a clear threat to Aragorn alone. Azog would beat the paint off of Lurtz so your insistence to downplay Azog the greatest Orc is a bit puzzling.

The hobbit movies weren't shit at all.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 07:33 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Gul'dan has magical life drain abilities Azog has no answer for.

Probably, but keep in mind Azog was resisting Gandalf's tk quite well.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 07:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Then why do you shit all over the orcs from the Lotr universe. Azog was the biggest and baddest ever to grace the silver screen. Lurtz while a Uruk hai is a different matter altogether but he posed a clear threat to Aragorn alone. Azog would beat the paint off of Lurtz so your insistence to downplay Azog the greatest Orc is a bit puzzling.

The hobbit movies weren't shit at all.

So, you think if you like something, you have to blindly cheer it on regardless of anything else? Most Orcs in the LotR verse are weak, at least film-wise. The movie Orcs tend to lose a lot more often than they win. Name 1 regular Orc, other than Azog or Bolg, who showed any ability of note? I have never downplayed Azog as being the best Orc in that verse. In fact, I said exactly the opposite. I said that, by feats, he is better than the rest. I can quote exactly where I said that.

... As I said, Azog has better feats than other Orcs. Hence he is the most formidable Orc in that verse (at least that we have seen). Whether you said it or not makes no difference...

With regards to how he compares to other universes as a character, that is a matter of opinion. None of them will ever actually meet, so everything is speculation and personal interpretation. Also, newsflash: The LotR universe isn't just about the Orcs. It's a rich setting, with various races, interesting backstories, history etc. So, thinking the movie Orcs were weak doesn't say shit about my opinion of the setting as a whole.

I found them to be weak compared to the LotR trilogy. You can disagree, but you will find your opinion to be in the minority.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 07:50 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Probably, but keep in mind Azog was resisting Gandalf's tk quite well.

Gandalf wasn't just trying to hold him back though. Azog had a whole crew of his minions surrounding him. You can see here, from around the 0:25 that his staff thrust was sending several of them stumbling.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 07:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

So, you think if you like something, you have to blindly cheer it on regardless of anything else? Most Orcs in the LotR verse are weak, at least film-wise. The movie Orcs tend to lose a lot more often than they win. Name 1 regular Orc, other than Azog or Bolg, who showed any ability of note? I have never downplayed Azog as being the best Orc in that verse. In fact, I said exactly the opposite. I said that, by feats, he is better than the rest. I can quote exactly where I said that.
See here's the problem with what you're saying. They lose due to being up against against characters we follow. Just as the humans, elves, and dwarves aren't centered around they also die far more easier. It's the same in all of these movies. The orcs were beating the elves, humans, and the dwarves in the final hobbit film but the Eagles also showed up to aid them. The dwarves and the elves were also taking each other out the generic ones in the same manner the generic orcs go down.

So you agree your opinion with regards to the other orcs doesn't hold any water since we are discussing Azog.

quote:

With regards to how he compares to other universes as a character, that is a matter of opinion. None of them will ever actually meet, so everything is speculation and personal interpretation. Also, newsflash: The LotR universe isn't just about the Orcs. It's a rich setting, with various races, interesting backstories, history etc. So, thinking the movie Orcs were weak doesn't say shit about my opinion of the setting as a whole.

I found them to be weak compared to the LotR trilogy. You can disagree, but you will find your opinion to be in the minority. [/B]
Sauron said it was the age of the Orc and I definitely believe they were the superior species when compared to the others.

Azog was a far superior villain to Saruman or any Uruk Hai or other Lotr villain in the first trilogy. We see the conflict between he and Oakenshield from the first film to the final as the most fascinating rivalry in all the films. Azog even demanded Oakenshield to Sauron. Nothing was going to deter him from meting Thorin on the battlefield once more.

Very underrated films. Smaug was also well done. The Sauron scenes were also fantastic. Bilbo was also superior to Frodo.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 09:24 PM