KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Worst movies ever

Worst movies ever
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
John Murdoch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
All Twilight Movies.

I legitimately enjoyed Eclipse. However, the franchise is the worst ever, IMO, and could have the two worst movies I've ever seen in its filmography: New Moon and Breaking Dawn: Part 1.

I'm sure someone has said M. Night's Last Airbender atrocity by now? Also, didn't Alien: Resurrection suck something awful?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 12:49 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Rest Stop. My wife chose it and I never let her live that terrible choice down.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 08:18 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by John Murdoch
I legitimately enjoyed Eclipse. However, the franchise is the worst ever, IMO, and could have the two worst movies I've ever seen in its filmography: New Moon and Breaking Dawn: Part 1.

All those movies were awesome because of how terrible they were. You have the one movie where she is nigh suicidal and has to take all these risks just so she can have hallucinations of the guy who dumped her.

Nobody ever really points out how unhealthy this relationship is.

But wait, dere's more: the creepy factor gets increased when werewolf "imprinting" is introduced. You can be an adult and meet a baby and know that one day you're gonna f*ck that baby. As if that isn't disturbing enough, that baby will essentially be in love with you..forever. It won't be romantic at first, but once they get old enough to have those feelings they will only feel them for the person they imprinted on. So you could be a 13 yr. old girl only interested in a creepy older man and it's not even a matter of free will for that person, they have no choice in the matter.

Hmm, this series is a whole lot darker than it seems on the surface.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 9th, 2017 at 12:53 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 12:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Todd1700

Well it's tough to answer a question like this without narrowing it down a bit. I mean there are tons of god awful straight to video and straight to cable movies I have never and will never see. So I will limit this to the worse I have ever seen in a theater.

And that would have to be Jaws 4. It's literally the movie that first coined the now laughable movie tagline "This Time It's Personal". The shark not only returns but is on a personal vendetta against the Brody family. After killing one of the Brody kids Mrs Brody realizes "It's Personal" this time and flies to the Bahamas to warn her other son. Of course the shark psychically knows her plan and heads down there from the east coast as well. Beats her plane down there as I recall.

You really can't make it sound as bad as it is. The shark eats a whole helicopter at one point.

And spoiler alert!!!!

In the big ending the shark leaps out of the water and gets impaled on the mast of the ship Mrs Brody is steering. Then it explodes for some reason. I guess they figured to hell with it no one will be left in the theater watching at that point anyway.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 08:38 PM
Todd1700 is currently offline Click here to Send Todd1700 a Private Message Find more posts by Todd1700 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The animated Titanic movie with the rapping dog:

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 05:32 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Superman 4 for me at least

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 05:37 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Odd Life of Timothy Green. Seriously, wtf?

Also Maximum Overdrive deserves a mention, it is I think the only Stephen King movie where King himself directed it. Though it is kinda worth it for this scene from the beginning:

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 04:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Surtur
All those movies were awesome because of how terrible they were. You have the one movie where she is nigh suicidal and has to take all these risks just so she can have hallucinations of the guy who dumped her.

Nobody ever really points out how unhealthy this relationship is.

But wait, dere's more: the creepy factor gets increased when werewolf "imprinting" is introduced. You can be an adult and meet a baby and know that one day you're gonna f*ck that baby. As if that isn't disturbing enough, that baby will essentially be in love with you..forever. It won't be romantic at first, but once they get old enough to have those feelings they will only feel them for the person they imprinted on. So you could be a 13 yr. old girl only interested in a creepy older man and it's not even a matter of free will for that person, they have no choice in the matter.

Hmm, this series is a whole lot darker than it seems on the surface.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Disturbing out of 10. Basically a double tale of pedophilia, Edward and Jacob to Bella and her DAUGHTER.

These movies made billions, yet 13 Hours is a flop. Oh the humanity.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 04:13 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Originally posted by carthage
Superman 4 for me at least

The idiocy of Superman saying peace will happen when the citizens demand it and the government will have no choice except be compelled to give it to them. 1 of the dumbest most bullcrap lines in the history of movies right up there with love means never having to say your sorry, or persons can defeat cancer they just have to want it bad enough.

Yes it's 1 of the worst Superman movies, 1 of the worst super hero movies, and a abomination.
The fact that it's on the terrible movie series of Cinematic excrement speaks volumes it is a abomination add in on Chris Stuckmann's Hillarocity series.

This movie stinks more than vinegar, a skunk, burnt popcorn, and fish.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Mar 14th, 2017 04:04 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Christopher Reeve was one of the writers on that movie, Not sure which part of it he wrote.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2017 08:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I have a few.

Dragonball evolution = a well used gloryhole in the dingiest stinkiest back alley bar in a dilapitated backwater town full of angry rednecks.

Jaws the Revenge = a delivery of teddy bears packed full of semen.

Superman 4 = This can get double f@cked and a fist full of dynamite in both ears.

Patch Adams = Untruthful, stupid, and literally the only times I disliked Robin Williams in a truly despising fashion.

Batman & Robin = This movie can suck my fat cock. I'd think of a more roundabout way of saying that but i refuse to put in any more effort than Schumacher and his crew did.

There are more, but these round out my top 5

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mar 16th, 2017 at 01:38 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 01:35 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote