KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Michael & Lucifer Vs Beyonder & Molecule Man (Post)

Michael & Lucifer Vs Beyonder & Molecule Man (Post)
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

I thought the death business was pre-retcon??

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 04:19 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
The entry is post retcon though.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 04:56 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by krisblaze
Originally posted by Mindset
The entry is post retcon though.

The Handbook entries and the ON PANEL showing in Quasar 38 are all POST retcon.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 05:09 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. It was shown on panel and stated in the handbook entries that NO ONE present could stop Beyonder from erasing Death :
Original Scene :
(please log in to view the image)
Confirmation years later :
Further confirmation in the Handbook entry of the LT :
It's repeated in Death and Eternity's entries too.

The entire cosmic hierarchy couldn't stop Beyonder (even post Retcon) from erasing Death or undo his feat.

Marvel death is just a ***** though.

Even by Necropsy you can kill a universe's Death.
quote:

Wrong. See the above scans and hunt down the various handbook entries I mentioned. All valid POST Retcon.

It was revealed as an illusion IIRC as most of Beyonder's confrontations with abstracts.

Also Molecule Man was revealed as universal bomb only in Avengers by Hickman and Beyonder was straight up beaten by Kubik.

Last edited by abhilegend on Nov 28th, 2017 at 05:21 AM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 05:18 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by abhilegend
Marvel death is just a ***** though.

Even by Necropsy you can kill a universe's Death.

He didn't wipe out Death across a universe, he wiped it out throughout the multiverse.

quote:
It was revealed as an illusion IIRC as most of Beyonder's confrontations with abstracts.

Also Molecule Man was revealed as universal bomb only in Avengers by Hickman and Beyonder was straight up beaten by Kubik.

Yes, MOST but the Trial of Death wasn't an illusion. Check the confirmation in Quasar (post retcon) and Death/Eternity/LT's handbook entries. The abstracts were begging Beyonder not to erase Death and none of them could stop him or undo the damage he did.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 06:09 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He didn't wipe out Death across a universe, he wiped it out throughout the multiverse.

Slightly more impressive then. Death also straight up ran away like a ***** against Chaos King.
quote:

Yes, MOST but the Trial of Death wasn't an illusion. Check the confirmation in Quasar (post retcon) and Death/Eternity/LT's handbook entries. The abstracts were begging Beyonder not to erase Death and none of them could stop him or undo the damage he did. [/B]

So are you saying that Marvel's cosmic hierarchy is less powerful than a bunch of cosmic cubes?

Because they are shittier than ever if true.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 07:11 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team 2 godstomps. Mismatch.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 02:02 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Team 1 wins

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 03:13 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Slightly more impressive then. Death also straight up ran away like a ***** against Chaos King.

CK had the power to destroy 98.75% of the Marvel multiverse. Hardly a bad showing for Death.

quote:
So are you saying that Marvel's cosmic hierarchy is less powerful than a bunch of cosmic cubes?

Because they are shittier than ever if true.

Yup. The Cosmic Cubes are no joke. Five cubes in Magus' hands put Eternity/Infinity into a coma, hid his presence from all the other powers and principalities (including the LT), and they were merging 616 reality with Magus' shadow reality. ONE cube was causing ominiversal damage in the "Chaos Engine" series which is canon according to the handbook entries. With one Cube Thanos unseated Eternity and took control of the universe till Captain Marvel shatter his power source. In an alternate reality, the Badoon Cube pinned the entire race of Celestials to a star and held them there against their will. I can go on but you get my point.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 07:02 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

CK had the power to destroy 98.75% of the Marvel multiverse. Hardly a bad showing for Death.

That was a limited universe+godly realms.
quote:

Yup. The Cosmic Cubes are no joke. Five cubes in Magus' hands put Eternity/Infinity into a coma, hid his presence from all the other powers and principalities (including the LT), and they were merging 616 reality with Magus' shadow reality.

Because Noone was looking for him. Otherwise Korvac hid himself from the powers of the universe and was changing Eternity subtly.

30 cosmic cubes were needed to just destroy a universe.
quote:

ONE cube was causing ominiversal damage in the "Chaos Engine" series which is canon according to the handbook entries.

Have you actually read the story? It's far more than simply causing omniversal damage. I destroyed master on this.
The CCU only did it for the planet only.

Its clearly stated that a fully formed cube can restructure the planet. But as the CCU was flawed, it merged the different planets.

"Three different earths trying to occupy the same space."

Where is the universe merging you're talking about?

Grants her power over the omniverse? What are you talking about? She had the crystals which her grandfather had built and which allowed her to destroy a reality.

She was not powered by the ****ing omniverse you goon.

Hey idiot, CCU was flat out stated to be planetary in power several times.

All it did was create a reality cancer which threatened to weaken the barriers between the realities and destroy the omniverse.

And Doom with Roma's power was beaten by Captain Britain Corps.

In form of crystals. Not in her own power.

Crystals you goon. The power wasn't flowing through her.

Yes, a reality cancer. A planetary bomb also threatened to do that.

Read and weep.

----------------------------------------------------------

It didn't warp the parallel dimensions. It created a reality cancer which was causing all that trouble.

But let me know where it even warped a whole universe before you start harping about dozens of universes.

Yes, the reality cancer. Not warping of universes or shit like that.

Haha, seriously? Those are due to the crystals which housed the life forces of realities. Not that it was an omniversal power in one spot.

Yes, it Rock of Eternity lite. It doesn't give you omniversal power however.

Those are literally worlds aka Earths. Not universes. And that's Betsy not jean.

Did you even read it or just searched cube in Adobe Reader? Here is the full page.

He literally separated the three earths that were joined. Not universes.

Oh you simple minded buffoon. Got any more claims I need to destroy?

quote:

With one Cube Thanos unseated Eternity and took control of the universe till Captain Marvel shatter his power source.

And that's the best showing for a cube.
quote:

In an alternate reality, the Badoon Cube pinned the entire race of Celestials to a star and held them there against their will. I can go on but you get my point. [/B]

Celestials and Eternity are the reason you give win here?

FFS, get your arguments together. Spectre has better feats than any cube being alone. Dream has too.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 07:12 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

That was a limited universe+godly realms.

Not according to Oblivion. He stated CK came close to destroying ALL universes but fell just short (something Scrier/Other were about to do somehow) :

quote:
Because Noone was looking for him. Otherwise Korvac hid himself from the powers of the universe and was changing Eternity subtly.

Not the same thing. The moment Korvac attacked the Avengers, his cover was blown. Even freaking Hemidall found him.
Magus was destroying cosmic beings Galactus' level and none of the cosmic hierarchy knew what was going on, not even the LT.

quote:

The Goddess was a failure. We've already seen on panel what 5 or even just 1 Cube can do.

quote:
Celestials and Eternity are the reason you give win here?

Among other reasons, yeah.

quote:
FFS, get your arguments together. Spectre has better feats than any cube being alone. Dream has too.

I know about the Spectre's feats, but what has Dream done that can compare?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:38 PM
NoctisOwen

Team 1

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:23 PM
NoctisOwen is currently offline Click here to Send NoctisOwen a Private Message Find more posts by NoctisOwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Not according to Oblivion. He stated CK came close to destroying ALL universes but fell just short (something Scrier/Other were about to do somehow) :

Oblivion was just blowing his own wad. Nothing he says can be trusted in that Comic.
quote:

Not the same thing. The moment Korvac attacked the Avengers, his cover was blown. Even freaking Hemidall found him.
Magus was destroying cosmic beings Galactus' level and none of the cosmic hierarchy knew what was going on, not even the LT.

Because LT couldn't be bothered. Strange and Doom were able to locate Magus when they tried.

quote:

The Goddess was a failure. We've already seen on panel what 5 or even just 1 Cube can do.

laughing out loud

5 cubes>>>30 cubes, eh?
quote:

Among other reasons, yeah.

Would you give them win over HOTI and IG Thanos? Or LT?

quote:

I know about the Spectre's feats, but what has Dream done that can compare? [/B]

With a portion of his power, Red King created countless universes.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:30 AM
Mr Master

Actually to conquer "ALL RealitieS" ... smile ... And the "best" showing for a Cube is destroying and recreating the Omniverse in one swoop. The same Cube remade that recreated Omniverse a 3rd time. As for the Chaos Engine and yur error of interpretation: I challenge you to a battlezone with Mods as judges, with a one year ban for the loser. If you're so confident in my destruction, laughing out loud youl have no problem doing it again. I only hope yur banking yur self-absorbed delusions on the selective excerpts from the book u posted above. Yea, I remember our debate, I also remember per usual intransigence overwhelming yur reason. One Year Ban ... bring it, please. Handbooks and secondary on panel support is acceptable, and writer's interview likewise. Bring it!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 04:28 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Mr Master
Actually to conquer "ALL RealitieS" ... smile ... And the "best" showing for a Cube is destroying and recreating the Omniverse in one swoop.

Sure, in a non Canon comic which was a tie in to a video game.
quote:

The same Cube remade that recreated Omniverse a 3rd time.

Right, nothing wrong with that statement at all.
quote:

As for the Chaos Engine and yur error of interpretation: I challenge you to a battlezone with Mods as judges, with a one year ban for the loser. If you're so confident in my destruction, laughing out loud youl have no problem doing it again. I only hope yur banking yur self-absorbed delusions on the selective excerpts from the book u posted above. Yea, I remember our debate, I also remember per usual intransigence overwhelming yur reason. One Year Ban ... bring it, please. Handbooks and secondary on panel support is acceptable, and writer's interview likewise. Bring it!

I am ready for any battlezone with you. Not as per your rules though. I don't do bans because you will cry a lot when getting banned.

Only on panel (novelization) and handbook entries are acceptable and novelization is the primary proof. No interviews as per forum rules.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:28 AM
zom1967

this is why i don`t like when writers do their homework,we have had one cosmic cube hold probably 50 or so celestials in a dyson sphere(A theoretical construct that could channel and harness the power of a star,the tech involved would have to be a race millions of years advanced from our present level)but would give you a near infinite free energy source for billions of years.Yet 2 cube beings Kubic and Kosmos said the celestials far surpassed them in power,than we have a 12 issue mini-series where doc doom keeps aquiring objects of greater power each time finally gets a c.c steals Galactus power(it was his goal all along)than throws the cube away knowing with the power of big G he had know use for it.than he starts to feel galactus enourmous hunger and prepares to devour the earth reed locates the cube steels G`s power with the cube and restores galactus.this is just a couple of examples of how the power levels of these cubes is all over the place.This could go on and on(by the way the mini-series had like 5 or 6 writers doing a couple issues a peice so i`m sure the each had their own opinion).and no i don`t think 5 cubes should be able to bind Eternity,to me they can do anything ie make one godlike but only on maybe a galaxy space level.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:38 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

either team 1 solos

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 10:08 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctor223

Spite.Beyonder solos.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 07:02 AM
doctor223 is currently offline Click here to Send doctor223 a Private Message Find more posts by doctor223 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

spite, lucifer solos

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 07:09 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael solos

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 02:16 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote