KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Current Balance of the Force

The Current Balance of the Force
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I know I'm procrastinating

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 03:34 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

ILS has been frequenting hangouts pretty often these days. You/Me/Him/Ant could probably make a chat there. Maybe even convince NewGuy to get his ass on.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 03:35 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You need to get your ass back on hangouts.

^^^

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 03:40 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Yeah I'll def be on it.

It's funny - the lynchpin of KMC used to be comic book vs. forums, which used to have like a new post every minute or something (you'd have the "new" tag for like 2-3 pages). But Star Wars outlasted it. I think we had a better community.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 03:40 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Dude Ell are you on your laptop/PC now? Get on Hangouts

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 03:41 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah I'll def be on it.

It's funny - the lynchpin of KMC used to be comic book vs. forums, which used to have like a new post every minute or something (you'd have the "new" tag for like 2-3 pages). But Star Wars outlasted it. I think we had a better community.

Speaking of which, are you gonna post in that foreign cinema thread? I saw you bumped it.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 03:50 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

why is there no mention of me

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 04:04 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

We're mere mortals, unworthy of comparison to Your Majesty.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 04:11 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nah, I'm the God of Destruction of this universe.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 04:15 AM
The Merchant

I actually remember some of this.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 05:21 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

@XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Thanks for your honest insight and appreciation. smile

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Revanchiste is... the chosen one?

LMAO

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 10:42 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I doubt Carthage actually read this.

Anyway I think we're reading too much into this. The forum is dying because the old timers are growing older and it's not like kmc has a good marketing strategy. It's kind of sad and if we really wanted to I'm sure we could try to bring it back together, but IDEK.

No, from my perspective the OP was 100% right on the mark. People used to disagree quite violently about almost everything and maintained healthy discussions but the trolling changed things and made actual debates pointless and draining. A lot of that was Carthage. And what he said about me was spot on.

Last edited by Nephthys on Dec 26th, 2017 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yiz. smile

Though I think both can be true. There needs to be new blood AND a culture shift. That could be accomplished if ownership changes hands. smile

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 11:04 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

As people still post here, this forum isn't dead.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 02:05 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I mean KMC's fate isn't that much different from 99% of internet forums that were born in the early 2000's.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 02:10 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Wait...Carthage wanked Kun? Lmao I think I did remember hearing this but it's kinda weird thinking about it now.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 07:16 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

If Valk gets outvoted by Plagueis I feel like we will have shifted the balance of the Force smile

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 07:18 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

if valk get's outvoted by mace, we'll be rebooting the force all together

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 10:48 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Does it pain you to know the truth? Still love how the entire brigade can't put one argument together against the points I've made.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 11:01 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Wait...Carthage wanked Kun? Lmao I think I did remember hearing this but it's kinda weird thinking about it now.

Well, to be fair that was before he came to KMC. By the time he became "Carthage" he had already cast away his impurities. smile

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jan 12th, 2018 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 02:55 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote